Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Adult

Loots

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually ive killed several old west of troy... Its just a rare spawn there but hunt for a day or two and you will see one usually.
And young/mature doesnt exist anymore, they used to a very long time ago though...
Oh and props for the nice work btw :)

Yup, and you will also see Olds East Of Twins... Again, very rare :)

Didn't know that spiders have "condition" ;)

there aint young or old cause they ate there children

Actually a few players with decent firepower (~ h400 + 104 and long range) can kill a spider, altho you might have to die a few times. but IT'S GREAT FUN. :yay: (and a little chance to loot a mod merc ...)

One good tactics I used with my socmates is the one who is the target of spider runs away and others shoot, once it changes target he runs and others keep shooting, with some luck you can take it probably only losing 1 ~ 2 people. High agility helps too (I think with 70 ~ 80 agility you can run almost as fast as a guardian) There is no armor decay and fap decay as you die in just one hit. :silly2:

there is no avatar yet who can outrun guardian ;)

old, yes. provider... maybe. but not guard, too fast.

J.

there is no avatar yet who can outrun guardian ;)

old, yes. provider... maybe. but not guard, too fast.

J.

I think i saw a warants killed a dominant.. (?)
Some time ago

I think i saw a warants killed a dominant.. (?)
Some time ago

if you look more carefully, you see them killed every now and then =)

and no, not even a war ant can run faster than guardian.

J.

Last edited:
3 or so months ago I saw a young... yes, a young... I remember this clearly because I pulled out my rifle and shot it in the hope that i'd actually be able to sustain more than one hit... well, needless to say I didn't stand a chance...

I found him East of the oilrig in amongs all the tantillions/tantardions... haven't seen one since...

i heard there were some youngs at the crater at the end of the migration event this year

I was hunting feffoids there not too long ago and got killed by a stalker.. Didnt see any youngs.

Just killed a Provider few mins ago.

22042, 7188 eudoria

To bad it only looted about 9 ped. Was wearing Bear(helmet, harness, arms, gloves, thighs and foot) and angel shins with 5B set. And I took dmg from 27.6-95 avg few 135dmg hits. Died about 14times before I killed it.
I got screenshots, but didn't have a scanner on me.

muhuhaha this one si my favourite :D

I saw this 2 weeks ago though :)

Its the spiderarea East of Twin

there have been recent sightings of Araneas of the maturity "Mature"

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Here ya go :), it had 1.80 PED loot lol

I assume you tamed it?

LOL!! Well isnt that everybodys dream!

A little Arne that is fighting for you by your side and eating up all the enemys :laugh:

now that people are creating DNA for mobs such as args and molisk which previously couldn't be done, i'd like to think its gonna eventually extend to our good friend the spider (it may already be so). Once someone discovers that magic combination of ingredients i'm looking forward to meeting some young spiders on a LA somewhere :wtg:

Yeah a Ara pet is the shit :yay:

Spider riders :eek:

Just a few hundred VUs away too :laugh:

t

LOL!! Well isnt that everybodys dream!

A little Arne that is fighting for you by your side and eating up all the enemys :laugh:

i would prefer a daspletor as pet .. but nvmd :D

After today, there are VERY few people who can kill these. Rev kill ? try it.

well if you got mod fap + 200+ hp it isnt that hard :)

I for one welcome the change.

well if you got mod fap + 200+ hp it isnt that hard :)

I for one welcome the change.

It's too hard for someone with 250++ HP , mod fap and full supremacy.. (prowler)

Well i guess it's still possible. But it'll cost twice as much..

Status
Back