Araneatrox

Status
Many a true word is spoken in jest ...don't they say?

·alfsvensson: Xfire] Chatteox: [12:43] njaaack: Q: Will MA add new tamable pets on the new planets?

Yes - our goal is to make ALL creatures tameable. Unfortunately the graphic team are up to their necks in other cool stuff for you guys. Besides- we are, ehrm, not the biggest team in the world and have to concentrate on the bigger tasks at hand. Personally I wouldnt complain about riding into Port Atlantis on my tame Hogglo...

From that Xfire chat with MA staff.

Pet spiders one day :laugh:

t

It's too hard for someone with 250++ HP , mod fap and full supremacy.. (prowler)

Well i guess it's still possible. But it'll cost twice as much..

Dosent matter what HP or Gear you have, you cant hunt them alone effective anymore, its a team mob and thats a bit sad but i still think its a good thing. Modfap wont help you cause you dont have time to fap, a couple of powerful guns and enough armor/hp to survive a hit is the way to do it

Dosent matter what HP or Gear you have, you cant hunt them alone effective anymore, its a team mob and thats a bit sad but i still think its a good thing. Modfap wont help you cause you dont have time to fap, a couple of powerful guns and enough armor/hp to survive a hit is the way to do it

yes!PE is balanced again like in old days:)

VU 9.2 new Araneatrox Texture

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Had my first encounter with one at the northern biodome in Minopolis.
First thought it was an old one, but seems I am mistaken there.
Don't know ho it got there.
But I clearly remember it hit me twice, although I was already dead after the first hit :D

Had my first encounter with one at the northern biodome in Minopolis.
First thought it was an old one, but seems I am mistaken there.
Don't know ho it got there.
But I clearly remember it hit me twice, although I was already dead after the first hit :D

yep, they DO miss occasionally. i had the same thing happen to me, i tped into a spider and it missed, then ripped me apart

yep, they DO miss occasionally. i had the same thing happen to me, i tped into a spider and it missed, then ripped me apart

It hit me a SECOND time while I was dead :D
Did not miss the first time :D
Was something like 2 hits within one second.

In reference to Stormer. Same way with big Daspletor. They never miss and it turns into a fap war.

I know a good small spider spawn but I ain't tellin anyone where it is.

Last edited:

at least you've let us know that there IS one. someone else will find it now. how small are we talking about?

Dude, that's a really lame comment to make...

If you really do know of a good spawn of low maturity Spiders, your 2 reasonable choices are thus:

1. Keep quiet about it completely, and hog it all to your greedy self.

2. Post about it on EF, but include locations so all can enjoy it.

Posting about it but not saying where it is basically like saying
"I am a bastard".

I hope that works out for you.

However, anytime you feel like earning the respect of your peers, then please feel free to post the coords.

They do re-spawn you know. They're not going to run out..

Dude, that's a really lame comment to make...

If you really do know of a good spawn of low maturity Spiders, your 2 reasonable choices are thus:

1. Keep quiet about it completely, and hog it all to your greedy self.

2. Post about it on EF, but include locations so all can enjoy it.

Posting about it but not saying where it is basically like saying
"I am a bastard".

I hope that works out for you.

However, anytime you feel like earning the respect of your peers, then please feel free to post the coords.

They do re-spawn you know. They're not going to run out..

I imagine he's talking about the well-known area west of the revive near the rig.

I imagine he's talking about the well-known area west of the revive near the rig.

Oh, it's possible I guess. It hadn't occured to me that he might mean that one as it's very well known, and they're medium maturity... I saw one provider there once but mostly they're Dom - OA...

I'd LERV to find a good spawn of Young - Provider Spiders out there... I mean logically they should exist... In a realistic world older creatures grow up from younger ones, they don't just Fwapp into existence...

Come ON MA. Small Spider us up, with all speed :)

Places to find Araneatrox

Fort Troy :

SW just after the river,
and far W (N to the outpost)

Ara_FortTroy.jpg

Ithaca :

SE of Ithaca

Ara_Ithaca.jpg

Minopolis :

All around Minopolis N / E / SE

Ara_Minopolis.jpg

Orthos :

NNE of Orthos (2 jumps with lesser tp chip)

Ara_Orthos.jpg

Twin Peaks :

South of the Outpost (E Twin)
and W to the Rig Outpost.

Ara_TwinPeaks.jpg

This may have been discussed before, but has anyone noticed the similarities between tanitlions and Spiders? They are often together and share some characteristics.

I wonder if the reason we don't find spider youngs is because tantilions frow into spiders.

They have a similar body shape, same amount of legs, same beak structure. They may just sprout those arms and grow armour plating as they get older.

Tantis also hang around in nest like young spiders do IRL too. Here's a pic (please ignore my dismembered carcass in the bottom of the shot)

This may have been discussed before, but has anyone noticed the similarities between tanitlions and Spiders? They are often together and share some characteristics.

Read the Tantillion description and you'll know which creature is always sharing the land with them...
Answer : Tantardion.

I have referenced the 5 spots where you can find Araneatrox on Eudoria, the only place where araneatroxs AND tantillions live together is E Twin Peaks, and you know why ? simply because there are or used to be Tantardions here :)

Read the Tantillion description and you'll know which creature is always sharing the land with them...
Answer : Tantardion.

I have referenced the 5 spots where you can find Araneatrox on Eudoria, the only place where araneatroxs AND tantillions live together is E Twin Peaks, and you know why ? simply because there are or used to be Tantardions here :)

:wise: My theory is that MA wants all the little tantillions to add armor decay to the spider hunters using shadow/supremacy/eon. I mean honestly, alot of them will dismiss a few crabs attacking them, but when you have 10 tants + a spider on you, your armor is going to decay pretty heavily.
Just my thought :rolleyes:

Just like Santa Clause ...... they exsist :)

I think there can be no question now that the young maturity of the areneatrox do exsist as I seen at least 4 globals today alone on that maturity. If anyone knows where these little guys are spawning could you post the cords on EF? Please?......:confused:

I think there can be no question now that the young maturity of the areneatrox do exsist as I seen at least 4 globals today alone on that maturity. If anyone knows where these little guys are spawning could you post the cords on EF? Please?......:confused:

i hit the first glowie on them if you know entropia well you'll have no problem figuring out were this is :

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/133272-solo-areanatrox-global-113-ped.html

they are only there cus MA added the dna to the LA btw so not 100 % shure if it will be a permanent spawn

Landgrab Area 5 - directly north of OWH. But probably just a temporary spawn as Plonker says.

Do some1 think an areanea DNA will drop now?

i wouldent hold my breath. looks like this is just here for an event that MA are gonna do.

if they wanted to drop the DNA bit it would be wise to wait untill all the new LAs are sold so there is more potential buyers

i was surprised to their low dmg... youngs did under 10s thru gremlin+5b.. well from i think 2 or something was the lowest.. to up to 70dmg.. but the loot wasnt very good... all tho we hoffed but even with the hof we barely broke even

Got hit for 1 a few times through ghost and 5b. 70 odd max. They missed a bit and also there hit rate was pretty low. Much fun killing a spider the same height as you!

I have a scan of an old (2100hp) didn't upload it earlier cos i was pissed off when a complete douchebag ran falx to me then stole my spider... unbelievably lame and discgraceful behaviour... and there being an entire LA full of them you can understand the urgency to killsteal. old crit me for ~278.4, and they are somewhat more challenging than the youngs.

appreciated the red paint and the global in the short hunt i did :)

anyone cares to add new information into entropedia? Pretty much no data for smaller maturities there

anyone cares to add new information into entropedia? Pretty much no data for smaller maturities there

Yeah I'd like to know what they hit! :)

Status
Back