Ardorjies Hunting Blog

Let's talk about why I needed a break. I fear this post will be quite bleak and depressing, but it is what it is.

In general
I'm both a despositing player as well as a relatively small investigator.
I started my adventure in my late teens as a sweat gatherer. Soon I made my first desposit to buy 4C plates for the electric protection. I loved to hunt Allophyls back in those days with a Katsuichi Valor. Allophyls were different then too, they didn't had as much regeneration as they do now. I desposited 25$ each month of wich I spend a small portion to buy 1 plate and the rest for repairs.
I wasn't long untill I desposited more. With those PEDs I could repair my items (that was before limited items were introduced). I would sells and repair and hunt till it was all gone again. Some days I wish I would have started logging, it would be quite interesting to see what my results were all those years ago lol.

As my skills increased, so my gear got bigger along side and my spendings. I also had more to spend and thus more to desposit. Wich I did. Too much perhaps?
I took pictures and saved them in a map, after missing the swirlies on the first few globals, because I had no idea what was happening then. I got a Generic Skill Implant (old style ESI) and I feared that it had eaten my skills. Now I can laugh about that.
With bigger gear and bigger mobs to hunt came more and bigger globals too. And so they lost their appeal to me. Af first I listed everything I looted in a global in an Excell sheet. Later on it was shortened to just the global value and the item(s) (if any). Followed by removing all the small globals of under 50 PED, except those with an item. And at last, shortly before the break started, I upped the bar again to 250 PED, except for 100+ globals with a global.
A global is something to look forward when you can get one per week. It's sort of dull to get a 51 PEDder when it happens for the 7th time that day.

Of course, my state of mind in the weeks before the start of the break was too fixed apon grinding on Arkadia to finish as many IFN missions as possible. I knew I couldn't do all of them, but I wanted too and so I grinded one and the other, only to keep on thinking "Did I made the right decision to go for mob A, instead of mob B? But I can go for mob C too! Ahh, but what about the progress so far made on mob A then?"
And then three things happened in Entropia in too quick a succession.

1. Planet Partner Updates
I was born on Calypso, because there was no other option. About a year after Arkadia was launched I migrated there. A new section on Amathera was openend, we were all excited in Supremacy Reign (my soc then), yet I found myself exploring it all alone.
I love Arkadia. It's atmosphere, the mobs, the towns, the scenery and the lore. I can't remember for certain, but I think I didn't leave there for years. And when I did it was always for some short trips back to Calypso for a sochunt or to Next Island, for example, to explore there and do a bit of their missions.
I know there is a lot of critizism too on the A-team, and not all of that is unwarrented. I've had been disappointed by Arkadia in the past as well, so my love for the planet was subdued somewhat already.
Out of curiosity I read all the planet updates of Next Island, Cyrene, Calypso and Toulan and I was amazed at all the exciting new stuff they worked on. Yet Arkadia was the joke of "Did you read about the Ark updates?"
After all the time I spend here preparing for when Codex would come and grinding all the open IFN missions, Arkadia was silent as the grave. Again.

2. New Treasure Island Shares
Call me salty, but please hear me out first.
The news on the Clientloader when I registered was the original sale of Treasure Island. I've hunted a lot of Bristlehogs there, looting Korss H400 (L). I've organized Mêlée teamhunts in the past and during the first edition on Calypso we went to the Second Entities. It was the first Über loot of the Mêlée all the Way! and one of the first Über loots I ever been part of.
I didn't buy the first deeds, the Calypso Land Deeds, because at first I thought $100 was way too much and second because I was living on a student loan in those days. Time and time again I'm reminded about my mistake lol.
So when Arkadia came with the Arkadian Underground Deeds I just knew that I had to get some. I did the same with the Arkadian Moon Deeds, Crystal Palace Shares and Ancient Greece Shares. I'm still glad that I skipped the Compets. I don't want to go into all the financial details, but I can say that the smallest amount is 100 deeds/shares of any type.

So, when the NTI shares were announced I knew already in the back of my mind that I wanted 'a few'.
And then I missed it by less time then it took to sell all of it. That hurts. Reading toxic comments like "I was so smart to take a day off." hurted even more.

3. Merry Mayhem
I've never tried hunting in Merry Mayhem, or any Mayhem for that matter. But friends from Laid Back talked me into it.
I hated it. I despised every moment of the few hours that I tried to do something in it. There are a few mobs that are just not right to hunt as a mêlée hunter and those Merry Daikiba might just be right at the top of it. I'm better hunting Drones and other robot kinds with a sword then that inbonimation.
If hunting was always like this, I would have quited 15 years ago and never looked back.
And so that was the last straw to break me.

During my break I took a closer look at what I spend each year on Entropia as well. It has been 2-3 times as much as assumed the past three years. I've made a desposit on average once every two months, while I thought I did 2-3 times a year.
I'm addicted and the game is eating my money, it doesn't feel right and I don't want it to.
So therefore my resolution for the new year is not to desposit. I have lots of materials and items in my storage, because I'm a hoarder. Maybe I can go back to the old days where I used to hunt, sell, repair and repeated.

And now for your comments. Thanks again, it's good to see that people read my hunting blog!

After reading this for the first time, I can tell you really love Entropia, its nice to see :) . As for the newly acquired budget, I would get rid of that Stalker and get something like a M&L 35 adjusted if you have the levels for it, using that stalker unmaxed is just throwing away ped. You could even switch to laser and get a Zorra which is more dps, nice range and much cheaper. If that doesn't tickle your fancy then I would just shoot that ped away in the upcoming mayhem. I know you say you just play for fun but the MU from tokens and boxes will help sustain your pedcard for many more hunting adventures around Entropia. Best of luck (y)

Mayhem is out of the question rofl.
I've tried shooting with lasers too, but it just doesn't quite do it for me.
Besides, I use the Camo Arms Stalker only for tagging when I need to. I've hunted years with nothing besides mêlée weapons, so I have adapted to such a playing style even around agressive mobs. The Stalker is at tier 9 (ready to go up to 10) and stacked with, among others, skill enhancers.
It might not be the most efficient or eco option, but I like it and I won't do away with it unless I have to.
Another thing to note is that I've made a comparision of weapons, it can be viewed at ArkadiaForum. I compared (L) vs. unL; maxed SIB vs. non-SIB; mêlée vs. ranged vs. mindforce. One of the best options is the unlimited, non SIB, unmaxed Castorian Combat EnBlade-13 ME. The Camo Arms Stalker has three out of four in common with it.

You should just focus on best MU mobs and leave the junk mobs :)
Like maybe try daudaormurs on next island? Left me with impression it has best markup atm
Please, do alot of next island daudaormur this year :) Good luck!

I'll try to leave the junk mobs this time!
Oh, and to speak the quiet part out loud about the 2021 summary: hunting in Arkadia Underground is bad.
I've never hunted for markup to be honest about it, but I'll try to adjust my ways.

So your return rate is 92.9%. Can you get enough markup to cover that -52k?
I take it that answers my previous comment. Have a break, mate, take it easy and have a good Christmas and New Year.

Truth be told, I don't know if the markup can cover all my losses.
As I've said above, I desposited much more that I wanted too without realising that I did.
Yet at the same time my storage is filled to the brim with all kind of unnessesary stuff and stacks that never sell. I often 'find' a stack of this or that worth 100 or even over 1000 PED that I then dump in the Trade Terminal.
I think I have a small ESI there somewhere too, like a potato chips behind the couch lol.

Another way that I want to change is going from hunter to healer and/or miner.
I have a unique and fast fap: Tier 4 GYRO Combat FAP-60 Smuggler.
I often hear good things about mining and I got the RE-106 maxed.

Cheers,
Ardorj

Last edited:
Zorra might be good buy i think so too, with delta amp you can cycle 18k before it breaks for 200 peds, MU on amp is less than 1% of cycle? and with 3.2 dpp, you get 6% more kills/rare loot rolls per ped, 200 ped MU on amp every 18k ped aint that much + its more eco for you as its sib, so you dont lose 1-3% on missing with camo, iwould just play without enhancers until the price goes down alot. Might help so moneys dont run out too fast, and focus on markup ofc! You can finish mobs with melee :) Mace is actually nice, that you have.

Markup mobs i know, daudaormur, boars, chimera, myrian (plates and upgrade parts) Caperon, marci, neomex = mushrooms. Broods = mutated aurli bones. Khaffash, duhol on toulan drops tinctures. Some to help out. Argus east south west corner you can mine pyrite and redulite with a good finder.

Also mission on next island, daily to cycle around 800 on bots and gives 39 ped stuff as a reward, so cheap mobs if you hang out on NI. Needs 1k sharks to unlock daily.

Editing: L amplifier delta is actually 24~k ped shot per amp with zorra

Last edited:
I returned for a few days, but now back on the break once again.
TT returns may not have been the reason the first time, but now it is.
MindArk tried to haul me in hook, line and sinker.
Yet their hook is rusty and littered with lies.
The line is a nostalgia to what never will come back.
And the sinker is the latest <70% return.
I won't desposit EVER again. MindArk has gotten more then enough of my money already, freely given.
There are bigger fish in the pound that they can catch.
Fatter cows to milk.
I can't wait not to be excited by their next big announcement.
A German castle, Compets, what will their next fail be?
I'll try again some time in february.
For now, I'm out of here, waiting for their mail.
The noticied that I hadn't logged on in a while last time.
So they wanted to know if I was alright or had any troubles logging on.
Yeah, I'm all right. The trouble is my gaming addiction.
Thanks MindArk for that.

I've logged on again last week. Yet, truth be told, I don't know where I stand today.
I can show you the data of the hunts I've done, and so I will.
The first one is from mid december last year, just before I took the first break. And the last one is from last friday.

Goals:
69. Get to level 30 Mutant Looter (27.64 of 30.00).
71. Go to Monria and cycle through 10.000 PED. (0 of 10.000). I've changed this goal to better represent what I mean.
77. Max-out Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 9 (L) (30 of 31).
78. Prove my worth to the Smugglers, Part II (0 of 1).
79. Finish Wombana Stage 6 (51.176 of 60.000).

Huntring Weapons:
Cas.CM4Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 4
Camo.AJSCamo Arms Jungle Stalker
Cry.NC.3LCryogenic Attack Nanochip 3 (L)
Cry.NC.5LCryogenic Attack Nanochip 5 (L)
Pir.BP32LPiron PBP-32 (L)
Pir.BR32LPiron PBR-32 (L)
SB.BP16LScott & Barlow BP-16 (L)
Son.CorSongkra Corrosive Dagger
+Be4LBullseye 4 (L)
+Be8Bullseye 8
+FRC.BeaFi/Ra/Co Beast
+FRC.DanFi/Ra/Co Dante
+Long4Longreach 4
+MTA4Melee Trauma Amplifier4
+MTA6Melee Trauma Amplifier 6

Hunts #1834 to #1846:
1834.HuonCas.CM4+MTA6
755​
605​
80%
Huon Rank 1 & 2
1835.WombanaPir.BR32L+FRC.Dan+(Long4+Be8)+Be8
953​
979​
103%
Global (92, 64) ; 2x Bullseye IV (L) ; Wombana Rank 8 ; 5400 Perception
1836.JoriCry.NC.5L & Cry.NC.3L
281​
243​
86%
Global (11) ; Piron PLP-7 (L) ; Jori Rank 13 to 15 ; Level 57 Cryogenic (Dmg)
1837JoriCry.NC.5L & Cry.NC.3L
111​
102​
92%
Jori Rank 16
1838.IFN Defense BotSon.Cor+MTA6
221​
200​
90%
IFN Bots Rank 18 ; 2200 Reclaiming
1839.MadanaCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
228​
188​
83%
Madana Rank 1 & 2
1840HuonCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
876​
631​
72%
Huon Rank 3
1841.WombanaPir.BR32L+FRC.Dan+(Long4+Be8)+Be8
1111​
938​
84%
Global (50) ; Wombana Rank 9 & 10
1842.Oompa & WarhoundPir.BP32L+FRC.Bea+(Long4+Be8)+Be8 & SB.BP16L+Be4L
743​
86%
Warhound Rank 6 ; Oompa Rank 8 ; Warhound Culling Stage 4 Finished ; Level 47 BLP Pistoleer (Hit)
1843.GMC 03 GammaCas.CM4+MTA6 & Camo.AJS+FRC.Dan+(Long4L+Be8)+Be8
759​
66%
Global (55) ; Mutants Rank 1
1844.WombanaPir.BP32L+FRC.Bea+(Long4+Be4L)+Be4L
494​
90%
Global (52) ; Bullseye IV (L)
1845.WombanaSB.BP16L+(Long4+Be4L)+Be4L
156​
166​
107%
---
1846.MadanaCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
524​
567​
108%
Piron PLP-17 (L) ; Madana Rank 3 & 4

The last two hunts had a positive results, yet my mind isn't positive towards EU. Not yet, not any longer.
I'm in a transition period where I want to do a lot of things different. For now it looks like I want to finish Wombana, IFN Bots and Madana for sure and Magurg Male likely too. All others I don't think I will.

Results since tracking:
Total decay: 738k PED
Total loot: 685k PED
Result: 92,8%

738k cycled and still at 93%. Damn, maybe low-level hunting will be my niche forever, lol.
I've logged on again last week. Yet, truth be told, I don't know where I stand today.
I can show you the data of the hunts I've done, and so I will.
The first one is from mid december last year, just before I took the first break. And the last one is from last friday.

Goals:
69. Get to level 30 Mutant Looter (27.64 of 30.00).
71. Go to Monria and cycle through 10.000 PED. (0 of 10.000). I've changed this goal to better represent what I mean.
79. Finish Wombana Stage 6 (51.176 of 60.000).

Huntring Weapons:
Camo.AJSCamo Arms Jungle Stalker
Cry.NC.5LCryogenic Attack Nanochip 5 (L)
Pir.BP32LPiron PBP-32 (L)
SB.BP16LScott & Barlow BP-16 (L)
+Be4LBullseye 4 (L)
+Be8Bullseye 8
+FRC.BeaFi/Ra/Co Beast
+FRC.DanFi/Ra/Co Dante
+Long4Longreach 4

Hunts #1834 to #1846:
1834.HuonCas.CM4+MTA6
755​
605​
80%
Huon Rank 1 & 2
1835.WombanaPir.BR32L+FRC.Dan+(Long4+Be8)+Be8
953​
979​
103%
Global (92, 64) ; 2x Bullseye IV (L) ; Wombana Rank 8 ; 5400 Perception
1836.JoriCry.NC.5L & Cry.NC.3L
281​
243​
86%
Global (11) ; Piron PLP-7 (L) ; Jori Rank 13 to 15 ; Level 57 Cryogenic (Dmg)
1837JoriCry.NC.5L & Cry.NC.3L
111​
102​
92%
Jori Rank 16
1838.IFN Defense BotSon.Cor+MTA6
221​
200​
90%
IFN Bots Rank 18 ; 2200 Reclaiming
1839.MadanaCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
228​
188​
83%
Madana Rank 1 & 2
1840HuonCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
876​
631​
72%
Huon Rank 3
1841.WombanaPir.BR32L+FRC.Dan+(Long4+Be8)+Be8
1111​
938​
84%
Global (50) ; Wombana Rank 9 & 10
1842.Oompa & WarhoundPir.BP32L+FRC.Bea+(Long4+Be8)+Be8 & SB.BP16L+Be4L
743​
86%
Warhound Rank 6 ; Oompa Rank 8 ; Warhound Culling Stage 4 Finished ; Level 47 BLP Pistoleer (Hit)
1843.GMC 03 GammaCas.CM4+MTA6 & Camo.AJS+FRC.Dan+(Long4L+Be8)+Be8
759​
66%
Global (55) ; Mutants Rank 1
1844.WombanaPir.BP32L+FRC.Bea+(Long4+Be4L)+Be4L
494​
90%
Global (52) ; Bullseye IV (L)
1845.WombanaSB.BP16L+(Long4+Be4L)+Be4L
156​
166​
107%
---
1846.MadanaCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
524​
567​
108%
Piron PLP-17 (L) ; Madana Rank 3 & 4

The last two hunts had a positive results, yet my mind isn't positive towards EU. Not yet, not any longer.
I'm in a transition period where I want to do a lot of things different. For now it looks like I want to finish Wombana, IFN Bots and Madana for sure and Magurg Male likely too. All others I don't think I will.

Results since tracking:
Total decay: 738k PED
Total loot: 685k PED
Thank you for sharing your results. I look forward to the next run you do with anticipation.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter if you go to low level or mid level, I can see it by myself. Send few support cases to MA what is going on with tt returns and where is that 97,5% that they promised from dev notes. They dont want to answer, waiting for last support case to be answered and if still they will not provide me information how much I cycled from Halloween mayhem and how it is in relation to that dev notes tt return then im officialy writing to their Swedish Gambling Authority as I have some suspicious that they change that game into gambling house.

It doesnt matter if you go to low level or mid level, I can see it by myself. Send few support cases to MA what is going on with tt returns and where is that 97,5% that they promised from dev notes. They dont want to answer, waiting for last support case to be answered and if still they will not provide me information how much I cycled from Halloween mayhem and how it is in relation to that dev notes tt return then im officialy writing to their Swedish Gambling Authority as I have some suspicious that they change that game into gambling house.
seems like you need to get a high looter lvl and high eff to get around the 97-98%, its no longer eff-only

seems like you need to get a high looter lvl and high eff to get around the 97-98%, its no longer eff-only
So you are saying that my 45lvl looter and 76,2% eff on the gun with amp is not enough and I should get used to the losses? From mayhem ill now Im on -33k peds.

So you are saying that my 45lvl looter and 76,2% eff on the gun with amp is not enough and I should get used to the losses? From mayhem ill now Im on -33k
Yeah, according to the data with loot return and looter lvl/eff, that should put you at like 93-95% Personally, I don't like the looter skill that much since it takes FOREVER to level up and your returns are shit because of it until it gets lvl 80+. It also screws over new players and their returns which is not good.

Very nice log!!! Will keep following.

I'm always between 97-98% when I hunt, & I'm an lv 22 looter. But good luck on the support case.
I believe MA has rigged the loot system in their favour in recent years since Loot 2.0 and beyond.
I.e. higher kills are now required to balance variance, hunting waves/restrictions, changing tables.
Seems like you need to get a high looter lvl and high eff to get around the 97-98%, its no longer eff-only
I can assure you my eff is 65.2% and looter lv 22 and have no issues maintaining 97-98% TT returns.
So those things IMO do not correlate with returns; they're just metrics to help TT losses be justified.
Yeah, according to the data with loot return and looter lvl/eff, that should put you at like 93-95% Personally, I don't like the looter skill that much since it takes FOREVER to level up and your returns are shit because of it until it gets lvl 80+. It also screws over new players and their returns which is not good.
I assure you, I've mentored and trained quite a few new players; they all did very well hunting ingame following my advice more times than not. The last newbie I mentored 1v1 was regularly profiting but eventually pursuing other life goals. The previous person was a mid-level player who recently hit a 2.2k hof on Wombanna. Not many people know the rules of engagement, so they lose and keep telling themselves that it will get better with higher eff/looter stats. Trust me, those things are being used against you, and you don't even know it, the dangling carrot to deposit more to fatten MA's pockets.

I'm always between 97-98% when I hunt, & I'm an lv 22 looter. But good luck on the support case.
I believe MA has rigged the loot system in their favour in recent years since Loot 2.0 and beyond.
I.e. higher kills are now required to balance variance, hunting waves/restrictions, changing tables.

I can assure you my eff is 65.2% and looter lv 22 and have no issues maintaining 97-98% TT returns.
So those things IMO do not correlate with returns; they're just metrics to help TT losses be justified.

I assure you, I've mentored and trained quite a few new players; they all did very well hunting ingame following my advice more times than not. The last newbie I mentored 1v1 was regularly profiting but eventually pursuing other life goals. The previous person was a mid-level player who recently hit a 2.2k hof on Wombanna. Not many people know the rules of engagement, so they lose and keep telling themselves that it will get better with higher eff/looter stats. Trust me, those things are being used against you, and you don't even know it, the dangling carrot to deposit more to fatten MA's pockets.
My looter lvl is also 22, I mainly hunt mobs under 300 hp but its mostly 50-100 hp range, over my last 15k cycle It has been around 93-94% tt. If I include hunts from MM and a few months b4 that, 40-50k cycle including a 1.3k hof is still not above 95% tt.

Last edited:
My looter lvl is also 22, I mainly hunt mobs under 300 hp but its mostly 50-100 hp range, over my last 15k cycle It has been around 93-94% tt. If I include hunts from MM and a few months b4 that, 40-50k cycle including a 1.3k hof is still not above 95% tt.
If you want pointers on why your returns are 3-5% lower than where they should be, hit me ingame.

I appreciate the discussion about my own and others bad result. In a way this is where I do this for, to inform others and get some good tricks myself.

Before this log I've run some experiments.
1. Size of the hunt: kill 10, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 200 or 225 Hadraada with a Khorum Ice Dagger and Ozpyn RSB S1X1. 93,7% Return.
2. Eco-experiment: kill Halix with Castorian EnKnuckles-A, Castorian EnKnuckles-1, Mux-1 EnergyGlove, Mux-2 EnergyGlove or Laconian Sword, with Bukin's Blade as finisher. Between 58.9% and 91.1% Return.
Note that I've done these experiments long before loot 2.0.

Why are some players seeing ~90% results yet others can claim ~98% results? There might be a few explanations.
1. People calculate their returns different. (TT in / TT out) x 100% = return sounds simply. But some do take the markup into account and others don't. I only calculate markup when I use a limited items that I've bought. Not when I loot one and sell it, nor when I loot it and use it later on other hunts.
2. Other factors besides economy and efficiency of the weapon. Sometimes when I hunt I have the feeling that I get better results when I use the finisher more often. The Songkra Dagger is one that I can use as the primary weapon just as well. Or when I use a weapon that I looted in a previous hunt and I get the feeling that it stinks. ArMatrix weapons come to mind as a series that some people just love and I despise. Why is that? The fans surely won't have the same results as I do?

I know people that play Entropia for free - but I don't know how they do it. One of my socmates has made a profit from Merry Mayhem from the sale of the boxes.

I'm trying to learn and to correct my mistakes.
I'll post an update of my hunts later today or maybe tomorrow.
Spoiler: I've made some stupid mistakes again.

Last edited:
I've started writing this, but then I lost it all. :oops:

I went for an Aakas Key #9 that I had in storage to maybe do a teamhunt with it. I went to see how it goes solo and to see how many Magurgs are behind that door. I survived, the last in a David and Goliath kind of battle, the loot was decent and the rooms were filled with Deheraas.
index.php

Later one day I wanted to do something different and went for the Kadra, but quickly realised my mistake: I only have 88.0% return on them! And besides, I would still have 4.800 kills to go before I can finish the IFN Stage 4.
I stopped, but I still wanted something else and so I took the teleporter to Aakas Island to hunt the Magurg Males there. There are also small maturity Magurg there, so that's good for the IFN mission. Yet this hunt was horrendeous for me, but then, also to note, I have an overall return of 99.3%! I'll have to think some more if I want to finish their IFN mission as well or not.

Next I hunted Wombana till I completed Stage 6! I leave them with an overall 89.7%.
index.php

Now I'm on IFN Bots to finish their Stage 6 as well (I hope the overall result will get better then the 84.8% I have today) and then I'm going to the surface to hunt Madana (and Magurg?).

Goals:
69. Get to level 30 Mutant Looter (27.68 of 30.00).
79. Completed! Finish Wombana Stage 6 (60.000).
80. New! Finish Madana Stage 4 (2.400 of 4.800). This won't be hard, but they do cost me ~2,1 PED per kill.

Huntring Weapons:
Aak.FirAakas Fire Dagger

Hunts #1847 to #1855:
1847.IFN Defense BotSon.Cor+MTA6
430​
398​
93%
Global (64) ; IFN Bots Rank 19
1848.Aakas KeyCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
1396​
1274​
91%
Global (77, 57, 113) ; Aakas Dig Rank 10 & 11; Magurg Rank 6 ; 3600 Alertness
1849.IFN Defense BotSon.Cor+MTA6
662​
752​
114%
Global (83, 89) ; 3x Piron PLR-17 (L) ; GYRO FAP-14 (L) ; Piron PLP-12 (L) ; IFN Bots Rank 20 & 21
1850.WombanaCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
601​
485​
81%
Wombana Rank 11 ; Level 61 One Handed Clubber (Dmg)
1851.KadraCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
144​
85​
59%
Kadra Rank 1
1852.Magurg MaleCas.CM4+MTA6
704​
454​
64%
Piron PBP-37 (L) ; Magurg Rank 7
1853.WombanaCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
817​
818​
100%
Global (59) ; Bullseye IV (L) ; Stage 6 Wombana ; Wombana Rank 12
1854.IFN Defense BotSon.Cor+MTA6
148​
121​
82%
IFN Bots Rank 22
1855.IFN Defense BotSon.Cor+MTA6 & Aak.Fir+MTA4
525​
418​
80%
IFN Bots Rank 23

So yeah, loot is still bad but on the other hand I do made some small progress. Kinda dissappointed though that the Concentration reward for Wombana S6 wasn't enough for me to max-out the Cryo 9 (L), but it's oké. I just need to do more mindforce hunt myself I guess then.

Results since tracking:
Total decay: 743k PED
Total loot: 689k PED

Last edited:
Regarding taxes on LAs
Charlie|MindArk said:
Land areas simply take a cut based on the set tax amount from each loot from creatures spawned in the area or mining claims found in the area.

5% tax is 5% straight of your returns.

Taxes are on top of whatever other cuts are taken from your loot...so if you were going to get 95% tt return, on a 5% taxed land you'll get 90% (approxmiately, technically it is 95% times 95%)... with the five percent going to the LA owner, deeds, etc.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. They are either ignorant or purposefully misleading you.

Taxes are on top of whatever other cuts are taken from your loot...so if you were going to get 95% tt return, on a 5% taxed land you'll get 90% (approxmiately, technically it is 95% times 95%)... with the five percent going to the LA owner, deeds, etc.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. They are either ignorant or purposefully misleading you.
Lack of sleep getting to me lmao, just thought about it a lot and what I said makes no sense since Caly yearly rev is 26mil ped, 25mil is 5% of 500mil and ppl prob cycle billions a year combined so yeah, what I said above is wrong.

It makes me think about what else about the game you're not entirely sure about.
That was pretty much the only thing that was convoluted to me since I am unable to do my own research on LA tax/reg land since my eff is low compared to 2.0 weapon standards so I depended on others for that. Never again lol. Hard to think properly when your low on sleep, or at least thats how it is for me.

I'm down with Covid, yet with very mild symptoms. I can't work from home, and I had regained some of the love for Entropia/Arkadia. Conclusion: the next update is here already.
First thing (or excually first three things) I did was to hunt the IFN Bots. On all previous hunts I went for the larger maturities, yet on the second hunt I grabbed a Piron PLR-17 (L) from storage and started to shoot with that. The dmg/sec of this is way smaller then the Songkra Dagger, so going for the same maturity wasn't much of a success. Well, it kinda was, thanks to a very nice 182 PEDder.
index.php

But the going was too slow and so for the last IFN Bots hunt I went, with the same PLR-17, for the smaller maturities. And there I finished Stage 6 with another bang!
index.php

My number one suggestion would be to stay away from tax.

I know I should do that, I've heard and seen the results myself before. The bad results year on year for the Underground mobs kinda spells it out right in front of my eyes. However, I had also made a good progression into S6 IFN Bots, so not to continue with them would have been con as well. And I'm glad I did push them, because 151 points in Dodge isn't easy to come by. I'm now at 3033 and it got me to Level 37 Dodger as well.
That being said, I'll (try to) stay away from taxed lands from now on. I close the IFN Bots with 86.1%, it's better then in the previous update, at least.

Next couple of hunts were on Jori and Madana. For the first I can do approxiatly 1k in a good hunt, and now I have less then 5k to go. For the latter I'm on S4, wich means only 4.800 kills and I already started with 50% done at the start of this update. They go down fast enough as well. On the last hunt on them I used a Piron PBP-37 (L), wich is similar enough in terms of dmg/sec to the finishing Songkra Dagger on other hunts.

On the last two hunts I went into the dark once again, but this time to explore an Aakas Instance. I wanted to know how many Magurg Males I would find inside a Key #5 and Key #6, and how much such a key run would cost me.
HuntCostsKillsCost per Magurg M.
Key #5335675,00
Key #6497975,13
Aakas Island7041036,84
It's nice that the costs for both Aakas Keys lie close together. Now I can calculate what the optimal stategy could be.

Goals:
69. Get to level 30 Mutant Looter (27.70 of 30.00).
71. Go to Monria and cycle through 10.000 PED. (0 of 10.000).
77. Completed! Max-out Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 9 (L) (31).
80. Finish Madana Stage 4 (3.350 of 4.800).
81. New! Max-out Castorian Xeno-Dagger Stinger (L) (52 of 62). This seems so far away now, and then I have even stronger knives, and yet still stronger swords in storage.

Huntring Weapons:
Aak.FirAakas Fire Dagger
Cry.NC.2LCryogenic Attack Nanochip 2 (L)
Leoi.ShoLeoi Shock Dagger
Pir.BP37LPiron PBP-37 (L)
Pir.LR17LPiron PLR-17 (L)
+Be4LBullseye IV (L)
+Long4LLongreach 4 (L)
+MTA1Melee Trauma Amplifier 1
+MTA4Melee Trauma Amplifier 4

Hunts #1856 to #1866:
#
Creature(s)
Hunting gear
Costs
Results
%
Notes
1856.IFN Defense BotSon.Cor+MTA6 & Aak.Fir+MTA4
462​
415​
90%
Global (62) ; GYRO FAP-14 (L) ; IFN Bots Rank 24
1857.IFN Defense BotPir.LR17L+(Long4+Be4L)+Be4L
260​
390​
150%
Global (50, 182) ; GYRO FAP-14 (L) ; Piron PLR-17 (L) ; Piron PLP-12 (L) ; IFN Bots Rank 25
1858.IFN Defense BotPir.LR17L+(Long4+Be4L)+Be4L
421​
320​
76%
Finished Defence Bot Stage 6 ; 3000 Dodge ; Level 37 Dodger
1859.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
37​
41​
112%
Piron PLP-2 (L)
1860.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
177​
178​
101%
Jori Rank 17
1861.MadanaCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
1255​
1162​
93%
Global (52) ; 2x Piron PLP-17 (L) ; Madana Rank 5 to 7 ; Level 62 One Handed Clubber (Hit)
1862.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
178​
167​
94%
Piron PLP-2 (L) ; Jori Rank 18
1863.MadanaPir.BP37L+(Long4+Be4L)+Be4L
773​
857​
111%
Global (73) ; Piron PBP-22 (L) ; Piron PLP-17 (L) ; Madana Rank 8 ; Max. 219 HP
1864.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
203​
190​
94%
Global (11) ; Headshot I (L) ; Jori Rank 19
1865.Aakas KeySon.Cor+MTA6 & Leoi.Sho+MTA1
1006​
836​
83%
Global (96) ; Corrosive Attack Nanochip 2 (L) ; Miluca Blinds ; Bullseye V (L) ; Rakta Rank 2 ; Magurg Rank 8 ; Aakas Dig Rank 12 ; Ubo Rank 5 ; Yarrijak Rank 4
1866.Aakas KeyCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
497​
534​
107%
Global (43, 77) ; Bullseye V (L) ; Aakas Dig Rank 13

Things are starting to look bright again from the inside of the Aakas Cellars.
And what's with the Bullseye drops? I got one in both of the Aakas Key runs lol.
Editing note: I somehow, somewhere lost the header on the hunting table. Fixed it again.

Results since tracking:
Total decay: 748k PED
Total loot: 694k PED

Last edited:
With deep regret, I agree with you. With each update, it became unbearable to continue playing. I wanted to get back to the old gameplay that I started this way as a player. Instead of this game, I've moved on to a new and more exciting activity like Hunting. Now I often go to different hunting areas and bring trophies and a sea of new sensations. In the beginning, I did not know much, but luckily I was helped by these good guys https://ballachy.com/6-5-creedmoor-vs-223/. They helped me a lot in choosing cartridges and advice. So, I want to say goodbye to you guys on this note. I had fun with you to spend time with this wonderful game.

Last edited:
I took a good look at the missions that I have still open. I had written down the reward for each mission down a long time ago. I've ranked the skill rewards from bad (1) to good (5). How good a skillreward is, is a combination of wich proffessions it contributes to and if it gives HP. It's based on the skill itself, so the skillvalue as the mission reward isn't taken into account. Example:
1. Explosive Projectile Technology ; Support Weapon Systems
2. Telepathy ; Vehicle Repairing
3. Aim ; BLP Weaponry Technology ; Handgun
4. Concentration ; Rifle ; Weapons Handling
5. Alertness ; Perception ; Combat Reflexes

I crossed out all the Mutated mobs, because they are only on LAs and I don't want to do that any more. That leaves me with the following lists of mobs, the number in front is the ranked skill reward:
[EDIT] Added other mobs that are only found on LAs.

Stage 1
Only Mutated

Stage 2
3. Riptor : I've never done a serious Riptor hunt, so maybe I'll just do it in the end.
5. Pandi : I haven't hunted them in almost 2 years when I finished S1.
5. Dehera Sentinel : A good reward, but impossible to do, because it's only the boss at an Aakas Key. I scraped these a long time ago.
5. Magurg Female : See Dehera Sentinel

Stage 3
3. Kamaldon : They're a bit too big to hunt for the reward.
5. Magurg Male : I'm working on it, I calculated that it would take just 7x Key #5 + 6x Key #6 to finish them quite neatly (or 10x Key #5 + 4x Key #6 and do the last few on Aakas Island).
5. Scoria : Only found on taxed LA.

Stage 4
3. Beladoth : Not as big as the Kamaldon, but I have to kill a lot more of them, so not worth it.
3. Kiana : See Beladoth
5. Madana : Almost done!
3. Yuka : I've made the decision not to go for this mission and cut my losses for getting this far.
3. Monura Male : Easy to do and I'm already 2/5k of the way in.
3. Monura Female : Same as the males, here on 3/5k.
3. Badger_710R : Only in Ark. Underground.
?. Sicarius Worker : Only on Ark. Moon.
?. Sicarius Brute : Only on Ark. Moon.
3. Teladon : Only found on taxed LA.
3. Togolossi : Only in Ark. Underground.
?. GMC_Gamma : Only on Ark. Moon.
5. Huon : Only found on taxed LA.
5. Kadra : Only found on taxed LA.

Stage 5
4. Arkadian Hornet : Same as the Monura, here on 6/10k.
5. Jori : These are 2-3 times stronger then Monura, but I think I can handle them!
4. Rakta : I finished Stage 4 in August 2018 and I have no idea how far I've come since. I won't bother with them if I don't have 3/4th at least.
5. Ubo : Only Attribute Reward. I finished Stage 4 in September 2020 and still don't even have 1/3th, if I recall correctly. I don't think so, but I'll have to see when I'm done with the Magurg Males.
5. Yarrijak : I finished Stage 4 in October 2017 and I have runned Sal'diresh Keys since then too. I won't bother if I don't have at least 9/10th done.
?. Sicarius Commander : Only on Ark. Moon.

Stage 6
4. Feran : This is an odd one out, because unlike the other S6 missions wich are based on killpoints, the Feran S6 is a kill misson, if I'm not mistaken. On the other hand, I finished Stage 5 in December 2020, I've done 4/60k and that's only collactoral damage of one Yuka hunt. So maybe I'll do these too.

Yeah, I always want to do more lol. I expect to stay here on Arkadia till the IFN missions are done, or untill I only have way too many Rakta/Ubo/Yarrijak left to kill. And just maybe I'll try to do my slacking duty for the IFN Army again?
This time I've hunted small game for the most part. First two Jori hunts, where I got to Rank 20. Reward is still shit lol.
index.php

Followed by a Hornet hunt and two Monura hunts to finish the IFN mission for both the males and females. I'm impressed with the chipsize, no shame in having done these at all.
index.php

Then I did two Madana hunts with a previous looted Piron PBR-32 (L).
index.php

Since then I did a Jori hunt every second time. In between I did an Aakas Key run. I tried the Pandi, they're still rather strong but I can handle them now, when I don't mistake a Prowler for a Provider lol. The first time I had a weaker club and less powerfull rings as well. I don't think I could have stood my ground then when two attacked me at the same time.
index.php

Goals:
69. Get to level 30 Mutant Looter (27.73 of 30.00).
80. Finish Madana Stage 4 (4.425 of 4.800).
81. Max-out Castorian Xeno-Dagger Stinger (L) (52 of 62).

Huntring Weapons:
Cry.NC.2LCryogenic Attack Nanochip 1 (L)
Elec.NC.1LElectric Attack Nanochip 1 (L)
Pir.LP17LPiron PLP-17 (L)
+Be4LBullseye IV (L)
+Be5LBullseye V (L)
+Long4LLongreach 4 (L)

Hunts #1867 to #1878:
#
Creature(s)
Hunting gear
Costs
Results
%
Notes
1867.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
72​
56​
78%
Jori Rank 20
1868.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
170​
152​
89%
---
1869.Arkadian HornetElec.NC.1L
48​
49​
103%
Piron PBP-0 (L) ; Arkadian Hornet Rank 9 to 11 ; Level 53 Electro Kinetic (Dmg)
1870.MonuraElec.NC.1L
118​
111​
94%
Monura Rank 1 to 10
1871.MonuraCry.NC.1L
113​
97​
86%
Monura Rank 11 to 13 ; Finished Monura Female Stage 4 ; Finished Monura Male Stage 4
1872.MadanaPir.BR32L+FRC.Dan+(Long4+Be4L)+Be5L & Pir.LP17L+Be4L
1960​
1784​
91%
Global (57, 64, 67) ; Piron PLP-17 (L) ; Piron PBP-22 (L) ; Madana Stage 9 & 10 ; Level 51 BLP Sniper (Hit)
1873.MadanaPir.BR32L+FRC.Dan+(Long4+Be4L)+Be5L & Pir.LP17L+Be4L
317​
218​
69%
Madana Stage 11 ; Level 53 Ranged BLP (Dmg)
1874.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
125​
115​
92%
Piron PLP-2 (L) ; Jori Rank 21
1875.Aakas KeySon.Cor+MTA6 & Leoi.Sho+MTA1
1163​
1049​
90%
Global (91) ; Bullseye V (L) ; Aakas Defender Statue ; Ubo Rank 6 ; Magurg Rank 9 ; 6000 Courage
1876.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
163​
145​
89%
Jori Rank 22
1877.PandiCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
2243​
1876​
84%
Global (57, 51, 54, 82, 105) ; 2x Longreach II (L) ; Ardora Ballista MK3 (L) ; Pandi Rank 1 to 4
1878.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
160​
170​
106%
2400 Mindforce Harmony ; Level 49 Cryogenic (Hit)

Assests, I don't know if this is the right word for what I'm trying to explain. The netto value of all the items that I have. I've never been good with economics and English is a foreign language for me. If anyone has a better word, please do say so!
Anyhow, I've looked at my assests before the Monura hunts started to see if it goes up or down each quarter of the year. I am determined now not to desposit anymore money into Entropia Universe.
My total assests from 1 May are 122.400,60 PED (11.200 Euro). This is shockingly high, if I may say so myself!
This includes the low TT value of 1200 deeds and shares, wich have generated ~1.800 PED in Entropia Exchange. A stack of over 10.000 PEDs that I had desposited for the NTI Deeds and wich are now here for bad days, or when I see a good opportunity. One appartment on Arkadia. Still a lot of weapons, two rings, one unique fap, and 15 sets of armour or plates, most of these itmes with good markup. Up to a thousand stacks of all sorts of materials, because I'm a hoarder. Too many (L) weapons that I don't sell, nor use myself enough.
I think I'm good for the next couple of months lol.

Results since tracking:
Total decay: 755k PED
Total loot: 700k PED - woohoo! Another milestone!

Last edited:
A new update is here already. I've hunted small game for the most part, yet all with partly good success.
I thought some more about the Pandi mission. In numbers: it's a killpoint mission and I have >16k left. It costs me 0,62 - 0,64 PED / KP. That means that it would costs me approxiatly 10.1k PED to finish Stage 2. I cycled through 10.3 PED from 20 February till 06 March across 26 hunts, excluding the one Pandi hunt. Roughly speaking, for the costs of 16k KP Pandi I have killed >2k Madana, run 6 Aakas Keys, killed a further 23k KP IFN Bots, <4k Monura, <7k Jori and >>2k Hornets. This is in orther of cost from high to low. So, yeah, it was a nice try but I'm not going to persue this one.
I also tried the Feran to see what that mission is all about. Thank a Diety that is also a killpoint mission. I've hunted them two times so far (and one more if you count the few from the Yuka hunt) and now I'm already at 1/3rd.
I've also went to the "Top Secret" Smuggler hideout and told them that I completed S6 IFN Bots. They approved of my actions.

But that's far from it all. This time I completed three IFN missions! Starting with the Madana. The reward has been worth it all. Alertness is a great skill for both Evading and Looting professions.
index.php

Soon after that I completed Jori S5. Dexterity is another great skill, a lot of professions use it. And that includes Body Sculptor and Hair or Face something, wich have now gotten to level 1 lol.
index.php

This morning I completed the last of three: Hornet S5. Rifle is good for shooting with rifles (dûh), but also gives HP and so I got to 220 HP thanks to the little wasps!
index.php

The loot was rather bad allmost all the time. I hope that the last results is a sign of better things to come. On a more positive note, most of these hunts were small (8 of 13 under 100 PED), meaning that the turnover hasn't been enough. The overall result of the three mobs mentioned above are: 96.3% (Arkadian Hornet), 92.7% (Madana), and 92.5% (Jori). So, not that bad in the end.

Goals:
69. Get to level 30 Mutant Looter (27.89 of 30.00).
78. Completed! Prove my worth to the Smugglers, Part II (1).
80. Completed! Finish Madana Stage 4 (4.800).
81. Max-out Castorian Xeno-Dagger Stinger (L) (53 of 62).
82. New! Get a promotion in the IFN (Day 0 of 45). This is another goal for the long time. I'm sure I won't complete this before I take a flight to my spawn planet, Calypso. I do however think that I'll do a couple of days before lift off, though.
83. New! Finish Magurg Male Stage 3 (1.607 of 2.100). This is the last IFN mission that I will have as a goal. I only need to run 3x Key #5 and 3x Key #6, so that will be all good. I'll do Feran S6 too, of course.

Huntring Weapons:
Cry.NC.2LCryogenic Attack Nanochip 1 (L)
Elec.NC.1LElectric Attack Nanochip 1 (L)
Pir.LP17LPiron PLP-17 (L)
+Be4LBullseye IV (L)
+Hs1LHeadshot I (L)

Hunts #1879 to #1891:
#
Creature(s)
Hunting gear
Costs
Results
%
Notes
1879.Arkadian HornetCry.NC.1L
15​
12​
80%
---
1880.Arkadian HornetCry.NC.1L
73​
69​
95%
Arkadian Hornet Rank 12 to 14
1881.NusulPir.LP17L+Be4L
86​
95​
110%
Bullseye IV (L) ; Prove my worth to the Smugglers Part II
1882.FeranPir.LP17L+Be4L
155​
143​
92%
Global (16) ; Bullseye II (L) ; Feran Rank 5 to 7
1883.FeranPir.LP17L+(Hs1L+Be4L)+Be4L
274​
260​
95%
Global (31, 14) ; Scott & Barlow LR-6 (L) ; Bullseye II (L) ; Feran Rank 8 to 11
1884.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
68​
55​
81%
---
1885.MadanaCas.CM4+MTA6 & Son.Cor+MTA6
794​
638​
80%
Scott & Barlow LP-13 (L) ; Finished Madana Stage 4 ; 3800 Alertness ; Level 44 Animal Looter ; Level 43 Evader
1886.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
96​
78​
82%
Jori Rank 23
1887.JoriCry.NC.3L & Cry.NC.2L
68​
62​
91%
Finished Jori Stage 5
1888.Arkadian HornetElec.NC.1L
34​
33​
96%
---
1889.Aakas KeySon.Cor+MTA6 & Leoi.Sho+MTA1
1309​
1138​
87%
Global (60, 80) ; Corrosive Attack Nanochip 1 (L) ; Corrosive Attack Nanochip 2 (L) ; Lacerating Attack Nanochip 2 (L) ; Aakas Dig Rank 14 ; Rakta Rank 3 ; 5100 Light Melee Weapons
1890.Arkadian HornetElec.NC.1L
36​
35​
98%
Arkadian Hornet Rank 15 ; Finished Arkadian Hornet Stage 5 ; Max. 220 HP
1891.Aakas KeySon.Cor+MTA6 & Leoi.Sho+MTA1
322​
381​
106%
Global (36, 71, 38) ; Scott & Barlow LR-3 (L) ; Yarrijak Rank 5 ; Aakas Dig Rank 15

index.php

I took this picture too early, but I still want to show it. I have this tick that I randomly pick the rewards for Codex. With every 5th rank I choose the best out of 3. This one is the odd one out for Arkadia, it being the first that listed skills such as Botany or Analysis. I focused on just those skill and took Heavy Weapons. It's a skill that I don't use at all, yet it's great for HP. I now have 500 points, just from two Codex rewards. Thank a Diety for that one time that I took this one by accident!

And now I'm tired. Being sick at home allows me to spend more time in EU doing these missions, but I'm rather healthy and don't have enough time, then being this damn tired all day long.

Results since tracking:
Total decay: 758k PED
Total loot: 703k PED

Last edited:
Back