Stalker
Society
Supremacy Reign HQ
Mordrell Baas WHAT
Tried everywhere to find some Raider-Leader size moli :scratch2:

All the places are deserted... scavenger was biggest I could find:mad:

Tried inside pvp3?

Tried inside pvp3?

hmmm nope, will have a look... not good to camp such a mob in pvp tho;)

...Found the spawn in pvp 3 but bit difficult to judge the range on the molisk without radar :scratch2:

Last edited:
hmmm nope, will have a look... not good to camp such a mob in pvp tho;)

...Found the spawn in pvp 3 but bit difficult to judge the range on the molisk without radar :scratch2:

that's part of the fun :D

Try south of the chilled hogglo and maffoid tp. It's not as dense as I would like but the molisk are all high maturity.

Try south of the chilled hogglo and maffoid tp. It's not as dense as I would like but the molisk are all high maturity.

Cheers Ill take a look:cool:

With enough requests I could upgrade the maturity on LA52 for some DNA (not all).
On the other hand, I don't want to scare off people who prefer the young-scavenger-guardian which roam the land now.

Atami

OLA 44, South West of Oshiri used to be my favourite place for larger Molisk. Not been there for ages, so I have no idea if the spawn is still there. Tried forum search but it didn't show much for that LA.

Interested to see if you find a decent (non PVP) spawn.

Ff

Hi Mordrell,

Hope its not outdated ...
Try west of Zeus near the coast of the island. Thats where I did the bronze mission (mat. used to be gatherer till hunter, occasionally Leader)

Good Luck,
Jan

OLA 44, South West of Oshiri used to be my favourite place for larger Molisk. Not been there for ages, so I have no idea if the spawn is still there. Tried forum search but it didn't show much for that LA.

Interested to see if you find a decent (non PVP) spawn.

Ff

La44 is quite dead atm, no fertiliser in the station, and all set to low density low mat... basically lucky if you find a molisk. It used to be a sea of red dots, I worked almost through the entire 100-5k missions there... stopped doing molisk missions since I couldn't find a spawn anymore.

Jan Jan
Hi Mordrell,

Hope its not outdated ...
Try west of Zeus near the coast of the island. Thats where I did the bronze mission (mat. used to be gatherer till hunter, occasionally Leader)

Good Luck,
Jan

Cheers I'll take a look, pref I would like to see raider-warrior (occasional scavenger or leader is ok) in high density. Molisk is a small mob and having to look around to much for them is a pain.

AtamiKiangola
With enough requests I could upgrade the maturity on LA52 for some DNA (not all).
On the other hand, I don't want to scare off people who prefer the young-scavenger-guardian which roam the land now.

Atami

Cheers, but I would personally like to only see big molisk. If there are more then the occasional young-gatherer there I prob just wont bother with the area.

The ideal would be for the owners of La44 to wake up and fix their La... or if I could find a good natural spawn they will just loose a big molisk hunter for good;)

Back