Are Bp drops more common on max quantity or max condition?

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
I have been running EP1s on max condition for the skills, potential Global’s and looted BPs and was wondering if I’d have more success looting BPs if I was on maximum quantity?

Is anyone aware of or has personally done tests to see which type of run drops more BPs?

I think it's fairly random and it will loot bps when the system allows it as it is on a wave like most other loot... but if you are doing quantity you should be able to cycle longer so you can reach those drops faster. Also depends on which planet you are on as to what will drop when... for example if you want tons of welding wire go craft ep1 on toulan a while in old days... now that they added a few other bps other stuff likely will drop instead.... I'd hope they removed time crystal bp since they changed the name of the bp for it, but in olden days several months back you could go to secret island and craft ep1 and get tons of time crystal bps, not that they have any use at all.... If there's a specific bp you are trying to get auctioneer is always the best way to get it.

but if you are doing quantity you should be able to cycle longer so you can reach those drops faster

I think I will switch to Quantity to keep the runs going for longer. My first few 100ped cycles of EP1 on condition didn't last very long and the returns were so low that it feels very wasteful.

I asked about this a few months ago. Generally it’s better to do quantity to get more successes. Outside of some very narrow uses, condition is never worth it unless you’re purely gambling.

I'm not sure if you're asking for usual BP or high value (L) bp's.

I've done my first attempt with EP1 weeks ago... 70 000 click in quantity, it tooks me days.
I've got tons of low level BP but no recycle (L)

I'm not sure if you're asking for usual BP or high value (L) bp's.

I've done my first attempt with EP1 weeks ago... 70 000 click in quantity, it tooks me days.
I've got tons of low level BP but no recycle (L)
On quantity or condition?

the drop rate for both quality and condition is roughly 1% so every 100 clicks you can expect 1 bp
from my tests if you are after a high mu bp it is more likely to drop on condition then quantity, however not at a rate that justified the increase losses from running condition for most bps

the drop rate for both quality and condition is roughly 1% so every 100 clicks you can expect 1 bp
from my tests if you are after a high mu bp it is more likely to drop on condition then quantity, however not at a rate that justified the increase losses from running condition for most bps
Typically if you are after a specific bp the auctioneer and shops are around for a reason. ;)

Drop rate is arond the same, what changes is the amount of clicks the (L) BP will have. It is generally higher when condition crafting.

I still refer to this forum thread even after all these years. I think most of Lavawalkers' post is still pretty much accurate.

Back