Are they idiots or just plain stupid at MA´s

I'm not sure but I think idiots and stupid people are one in the same

I'm not sure but I think idiots and stupid people are one in the same

agreed!

id·i·ot   [id-ee-uht]
–noun
an utterly foolish or senseless person.

stu·pid   [stoo-pid, styoo‐] adjective, -er, -est, noun
characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.

More bacardi please!

Jamhot

I dunno, their announcement wasn't very decisive. Honestly, I have seen neither an increased spawn nor hatchlings :mad:

I have seen reports of increased spawn in the Cyclops area here on EF :)

I have seen reports of increased spawn in the Cyclops area here on EF :)

I saw those too and investigated and found only a few :( I want to kill me some Hiryuu

Not sure, the announcment says Hiryuu hatchling season!

they clearly meant *hatching* season. "...an increase in the Hiryuu population...", the Hiryuu spawns near the volcano are far denser than it was during the week, also higher upto Stalker.

Lol well said :) one of his soc neg repped me for telling him to chill out too lol seems like a great soc hahah

Let's keep private matters private. You's trollin' and you know it.

On topic: there were some other threads showing the coordinates for the boosted spawns, but it seems as though it was a fleeting spawn. :scratch2: I went to investigate and found nothing out of the ordinary.

There was indeed an increased spawn of Hiryuu at the crater on May 1. Loads of Alphas, Stalkers, Old Alphas, etc.

The post from MA mentions "hatchlings" which in my opinion means little baby Hiryuu, not full grown "uber" Hiryuu...

Today the huge spawn was gone, which leads me to this conclusion...

The original May 1 spawn was a mating orgy of Hiryuu, the "hatchlings" will appear soon after the grown-ups are done...:D

Cheers :beerchug:

There was indeed an increased spawn of Hiryuu at the crater on May 1. Loads of Alphas, Stalkers, Old Alphas, etc.

The post from MA mentions "hatchlings" which in my opinion means little baby Hiryuu, not full grown "uber" Hiryuu...

Today the huge spawn was gone, which leads me to this conclusion...

The original May 1 spawn was a mating orgy of Hiryuu, the "hatchlings" will appear soon after the grown-ups are done...:D

Cheers :beerchug:

Haha well it could be, but I wonder if MA/FPC put that thought into this spawn increase :)

We'll we had flight restrictions in Europe not long ago because of some vulcano .....

they clearly meant *hatching* season. "...an increase in the Hiryuu population...", the Hiryuu spawns near the volcano are far denser than it was during the week, also higher upto Stalker.

yeah that`s correct actually... what a pointless thread... it`s quite obvious what they meant :silly2:

Be careful of what you wish for.....MA may make them as hatchlings that run around on the ground and have the Atrox Hatchling stats. :D

Be careful of what you wish for.....MA may make them as hatchlings that run around on the ground and have the Atrox Hatchling stats. :D

Or have the same stats as a Hiryuu Young, but moving 5x faster and not stopping for attacking, but rather flying by and attacking when passing ya :eek:

I'm amazed at peoples abilities to interpret information. Stop taking eeeeeverything at face value, they blatantly meant increased spawn.

Ahh was not so clear to me since there were the atrox hatchlings - I assumed they would not use that term for something else.

Thats what they do late nights when they can't play on the forum like we all do calling them names.

I agree with the thoughts above that it was increased spawn not a new "hatchling" maturity.

I was at the event spawn and it was VERY dense.
But only lasted, in my estimation, 3-4 hours.

My guess is that MA left the office on Friday having coded the spawn to start a such-ands-uch time and last for XXX number of days... only they goofed and coded the days as hours instead.

I know noting of coding but, for a migration event to last for a few hours is just plain silly (or stupid as the OP concludes). Someone screwed up.

JEHU

At this point after watching them make the hills and mountains..
After watching them mess up mining in VU 10
Watch them get their shit back together and then totally fuck up mining AGAIN in VU11
After watching them screw over miners with these missions and adding massive spawns of mobs everywhere making it near impossible to find a stretch of land more then 50M that is either flat or not a solid red dot from all the useless mobs

A small matter of the lack of functioning brain cells to look in a fucking dictionary or thesaurous to find the correct wording for an announcement is little cause to call them names.

That all being said I am back to being more then 1000% certain that the people in charge of all this could fuck up a wet dream if they started with a hard-on and a handfull of warm lotion.

But it STILL looks pretty!

( not that I have or will be logging in again for a while due to this totaly mind blowing disregard and flat out disrespect to many of the community that have ZERO desire to hunt let alone grind thousands of shit looting mobs only to have the chosen few STILL reaping the rewards time after time after time.)

Hi,

Try Havana Club Jam, MUCH better than Bacardi
It's off topic - but have you ever got your hands on "Carribean Club"?
You'll use Havana Club to fuel your lawn mower after, and Bacardi to clean it ...

Seems it's made by a state-controlled company and under embargo meanwhile - didn't find for years :(

Have fun!

Back