Are Twen Items still available

Society
CoL Church of Lootius
I Think i just made s stupid mistake, i have bought 117 k Tokens to buy an armor and a Coat Twen from Twin Peaks, and did not see that items are with stock 0 ...

They will be some more ...or I just lost a ton of money?

Thank you

how much did u pay for the tokens ? poe twen is a 90ish k armor and coat is around 5-15k depending on what coat u looking for

better grab whatever is left while u can.. if anything left.

I doubt anything more will come for exchange your tokens, even pills, they never promised any kinf of restock and wouldn't be fair but there are still some things there the last time I checked.

Go for some twen attachments or rings maybe?

to be fair most competent mentors stopped taking disciples long ago
I can make anyone mentor me.they all have a price.you just need to find what motivates them the most.

this screams "look how much money i have"
He’s saying tell a potential mentor your goals, time investment you can have, amount you can invest and if you’re serious about the game.

Why waste time helping someone if they aren’t actually determined are disciplined?

This is what I’m assuming at least
I Think i just made s stupid mistake, i have bought 117 k Tokens to buy an armor and a Coat Twen from Twin Peaks, and did not see that items are with stock 0 ...

Thank you
to op, you fucked up. Thank you for helping cycle the game economy. Don’t be lazy in the future.

Well deserved time loss and ped loss.

Last edited:
It can scream a lot of things, money can be one of them.Not everyone wants just money.
we do it for the bitch**, pants go down when we tell them u play EU.

Oof sorry to see this. I was holding my tokens also hoping for some pills or L items to come up but I think MA just don't care enough and they won't refill anything since techniacly not the whole vendor is empty yet

Introducing TWEN Token​

In the upcoming Entropia Universe version update, we're introducing the TWEN Token, lootable from any creature across Entropia Universe!

With the TWEN Tokens, you can buy TWEN Edition items! You'll be able to use the TWEN Token to buy these items from a TWEN Trader! One TWEN Trader will be available on each planet, which offers different planet-specific TWEN items. TWEN Tokens and TWEN Edition items bought from the TWEN Trader are tradeable.

Items from the TWEN Token Traders are in limited supply and on a first-come, first-served basis.

Throughout the remaining TWEN Event, you will be able to continue enjoying the unique robot spawns. Let's continue celebrating Entropia Universe 20th anniversary!!

Originally Posted Here

i clearly read Restock and unlimited

Thank you
Some missions and tokens can easily be bought instead or some folks show you , I learned long ago.

it seems like it would be a weird choice for the tokens to continue to drop well in excess of what would even be possible to spend in the vendor at current stock levels. i really do expect pills at some point. but we can never be certain

Back