Are withdrawals working?

Malovern

Young
As per the title - are MA honouring withdrawals atm? I requested a withdrawal in APRIL which has still not been done.

Sent a support case, got the usual stock answer of "it takes 30 days etc" - replied that it was not good enough as it was well over the 30 days and please look into it, just logged in again to the support section and the support case has been bloody deleted!

ARGH!!!

Seriously, is it any wonder people leave this game?

As per the title - are MA honouring withdrawals atm? I requested a withdrawal in APRIL which has still not been done.

Sent a support case, got the usual stock answer of "it takes 30 days etc" - replied that it was not good enough as it was well over the 30 days and please look into it, just logged in again to the support section and the support case has been bloody deleted!

ARGH!!!

Wasn't there an announcement that all old ones will be moved to a specific section? So look under 'old support reqquests' tab first?

ohh and it is 30 business days, not 30 days

Thank you for stating the bleedin' obvious Harmony - do the math - April to June is MORE than 30 days.

Yes and if you had applied your withdrawal on april 30th there would have been rougly 30 business days past now, which would make you a whiner. Maybe you should share some more information when filing complaints, else people like me will point out you are wrong.

Mine took about 2 1/2 months all said and done..

2 months exactly , 10k ped , now on bank account.

cheers

ermik

Mine took 58 business days but it did finally get to bank

ARGH!!!

Withdraw work but MA don't respect the 30 business day delay, u need to count more 50 business day

"business days" is a tricky topic over there....so many holidays...there's probably only been 10 "business days" since April.

Good luck.

would just like to state that a withdrawal i requested on april 14th has just arrived at my bank today 6/20. it was approx 45-46 business days to get to 'committed' status then another 3-4 to arrive at bank, not counting weird sweedish holidays.:yay:

Yeay yeay yeay!! everybody withdraw all their peds now!!!

Same here 47 days to get commited now waiting to get to my account...

So MA should change 30 days into 50...

Hey 3-J, holidays are never weird no matter what! ;)

Got my withdrawal yesterday. So 37 business days if i counted right. Definately had faster withdrawals before, but atleast i got it before my vacation. :cool:

Back