Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No, but I want to be one

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • No, and Im happy Im not...

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Whats a forum-whore?

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
not sure if i have enough posts to qualify.... but its by far the website i check the most these days... i suppose i'm a wannabe whore:eek:

I think it depends more on your attitude towards the answers and people here, than looking at the number of posts. I'm an addicted forumite, because of the nice info i usually get here, also sharing is a thing i like to do, so people reading it will not make the same mistakes i do :eek:

Also is nice to read someone's posts, i make some nice laughs here, and certainly sometimes i'm happy for the rest of the day.

GOGOGOGO, forumwhorites. :woot:

I just might getting there, yes :scratch2:

Mostly I would prefer to be called a forum-pleasure-girl :wise:

!

Last edited:
I just might getting there, yes :scratch2:

Mostly I would prefer to be called a forum-pleasure-girl :wise:

!

An average of 8.25 a day is that still pleasure, or routine :D
(J/K)

I would love to be, But lack the post count :scratch2:

Nice. Being a mdoerator for a some time of MANY message boards. I'm definately not a forum whore.

Those little numbers on the side don't mean a damn thing.

The day someone comes up with a system that can aurately determine the merit of a post is the day it will matter.

Till then those numbers can easily represent nothing but spam BS that doesn't help anyone in any way.

Rep is cool it sure can give you some insight but even then you can get rep for no good reason.

I just try to be helpful and friendly. Post count, pffft I'd rather have 5 thought provoking and well laid out posts than 5 million 10 character or less posts. };>)

Nuff said.

An average of 8.25 a day is that still pleasure, or routine :D
(J/K)

you really had the efford of checking :eek: :silly2:

Nice. Being a mdoerator for a some time of MANY message boards. I'm definately not a forum whore.

Those little numbers on the side don't mean a damn thing.

The day someone comes up with a system that can aurately determine the merit of a post is the day it will matter.

Till then those numbers can easily represent nothing but spam BS that doesn't help anyone in any way.

Rep is cool it sure can give you some insight but even then you can get rep for no good reason.

I just try to be helpful and friendly. Post count, pffft I'd rather have 5 thought provoking and well laid out posts than 5 million 10 character or less posts. };>)

Nuff said.

:ahh: Thanks for the nice rep anyway ;) And for some it's even possible to post 8.25 posts a day in average ... and still say something hmmm thoughtful provoking ;)

:ahh: Thanks for the nice rep anyway ;) And for some it's even possible to post 8.25 posts a day in average ... and still say something hmmm thoughtful provoking ;)

ah but of course. though a lot tend to be one liner garbage those are the real forum whores, increasing a count for the sake of some meaningless title. };>)

Back