• Whats a forum-whore?

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters

RidingDirty

Elite
Society
PE Addicts
Marcus RidingDirty Jaervinen
So, there has been alot of talking about beeing a forum-whore lately. And it has come to my eyes that there is many around. And I havn't posted any poll in a while, so I figured this was the right topic to pick up on.

So basicly, are you a whore?

Edit:

Defination of forum-whore:
Someone who spends alot of time in the forums, doing everything he/she can to increase the postcount, the repbar or making a name of him/her-self.

Edit 2: Argh, it was supposed to be a public poll :(

What do you exactly mean, a forum whore, a regular whore, a man eater or something else?

Forum whore I am
regular whore not
man eater, stopped doing that, although I love to fuck them around but thats another story :vampire:

What do you exactly mean, a forum whore, a regular whore, a man eater or something else?

Forum whore I am
regular whore not
man eater, stopped doing that, although I love to fuck them around but thats another story :vampire:

I think the post itself explains what kind of whore I mean ;)

I think the post itself explains what kind of whore I mean ;)

Not before you edited it :p

BTW, a forum-whore is all I am now, but aren't we all a bit :D

Not before you edited it :p

BTW, a forum-whore is all I am now, but aren't we all a bit :D

A bit ;)

Though, I still believe "So, there has been alot of talking about beeing a forum-whore lately." points against that aswell, not only the edited part ;)

I don't think I qualify, and I'm ok with that...
But I know who is;)

although I love to fuck them around but thats another story :vampire:

interesting

i think im a forum whore, i spend far more time here than in game just watching, watching, watching

interesting

i think im a forum whore, i spend far more time here than in game just watching, watching, watching

Well, then you qualify, just need to increase your post-count slightly ;)

I dunno... I just hang here...

I don't think anyone pass as a real forum whore unless they have a subscribed membership. That's the first thing you must get, then there's a few more....Atleast so I've heard... :rolleyes:

erm.. probably not a whore.. i'm more like a forum slut..

I like to open myself up to everyone online ....hehe

I dont care about the post rep so much as the making of lots of friends..
and putting my name about. one way or another....

Quality over quantity I say, and some like e-lite have both ;)

I also say "Thank f**k for ignore lists" :)

Your postcount tells me something else... :rolleyes:

Post count means nothing. Rather 100 posts with essential content then 10.000 with crap in them. I am aware that I am not the ideal forum member, but I try my best to atleast sometimes post things that adds value to the forum in some way. Posting "grats" in 50 global threads a day is totaly pointless in my opinion. I think my post count is normal for being member number "74" I guess.

I don't think anyone pass as a real forum whore unless they have a subscribed membership. That's the first thing you must get, then there's a few more....Atleast so I've heard... :rolleyes:

Well, I would but currently someone has withdrawn money from my bankaccount. For some reason its currently at -500 SEK even though its not possible, and the banks support is even worse than MA's :scratch2:

And last month I just didnt have the money, and the possibility to subscribe hasnt been around for much longer. Believe me, as soon as I got the money to spare, Ill subscribe. I am one of the people asking for the possibility to donate ;)

Post count means nothing. Rather 100 posts with essential content then 10.000 with crap in them. I am aware that I am not the ideal forum member, but I try my best to atleast sometimes post things that adds value to the forum in some way. Posting "grats" in 50 global threads a day is totaly pointless in my opinion. I think my post count is normal for being member number "74" I guess.

Dont get upset, was just joking ;)

But as you say, rather 100 posts with quality than 10.000 with crap. Though, I, myself try to go for both. Even though I post alot of crappy posts I try to contribute in some way while doing it, if not by having the answer, by bumping or writing someting fun.

Well, then you qualify, just need to increase your post-count slightly ;)

If I qualify as forum whore... then I see your post count :eek: You got 1600 posts more and are only 1 month more active then me.
I see this as a challenge to get more posts then you :D

If I qualify as forum whore... then I see your post count :eek: You got 1600 posts more and are only 1 month more active then me.
I see this as a challenge to get more posts then you :D

:laugh:

Guess that the spamming-rate will increase heavily now then ;)

:laugh:

Guess that the spamming-rate will increase heavily now then ;)

Well, I could spam alot, but since I'm into writting my storyline in the diarysection a little more, I guess that it will be a big story when I'm done :D

I'm a forumwhore :)

/flex

You mean:
/em flex

you should play more and hang less around the forum :p (J/K)
:evilqueen: --> make this a emoticon plz :D

You mean:
/em flex

you should play more and hang less around the forum :p (J/K)
:evilqueen: --> make this a emoticon plz :D

My problem is that when I play I play too much... or should I say spend too much ;)

and /flex because I'm multi-mmog :D

My problem is that when I play I play too much... or should I say spend too much ;)

and /flex because I'm multi-mmog :D

Who doesnt ;)

So far it seems like more than half the users of EF, already are, or wish to be forum-whore :eek:

No wonder there is so much activity around :scratch2:

Back