Question: Are you crashing in game ? CTD? Please VOTE !

Do you CTD in EU since last few VU updates or are you fine ?

• I am crashing (CTD) regularely every few minutes

Votes: 30 24.0%
  • I am not crashing, everything is fine and working smoothly.

Votes: 95 76.0%

• Total voters
Right.. I am the only person experiencing this problem then... oh well.. screw this...

Although I may not be crashing as often as you have been, it seems to have been getting worse since I first replied to your thread - I can now almost count on CTD 3-4 times during a hunt or mining run - which usualy last about an hour or so... its very annoying indeed - I have tried to look for a common denominator that could be causing this, but its at different locations doing different tasks all the time.

I feel your pain mate - its very bloody annoying.

GL!

I feel your pain mate - its very bloody annoying.

GL!

Try leading a WoF team like that :D

No it's a real pain in the a** and I would appreciate if MA finally addressed this bug...

Try leading a WoF team like that :D

No it's a real pain in the a** and I would appreciate if MA finally addressed this bug...

Agreed. I've reinstalled, done the repair, and nothing works.

Just for curiosity... what OS are you all running? I'm running Vista (blah). :mad:

I was, but I unisntalled/re-installed and things seem to be ok.

Using XP but I know people with Vista with same problem... so I don't think it's OS related..

Must not be an OS problem then. Interesting (but I wish it was fixed).

I have noticed, that I've never been CTD'd when I'm just idling. I can leave EU on, go to the bank, take the long way home, have a cigarette, and get back right before I would auto-log and I'm always still in the game.

Other than that I can't find any symmetry with similar occurrences in-game. Sometimes it's at Twins, sometimes it's in the middle of nowhere. :confused:

UPDATE: At the bottom of 10.8.3's specs, it says the client loader will be fixed ASAP. Maybe this is our problem? :yay:

Edit: I just repaired, got into the game and crashed shortly after.
WTF is going on? If this isn't our problem, then what is?

Last edited:
Ok, I turned off my W-LAN and plugged in a 20m Ethernet Cable... and now it all works. No more crashes as of now... been online for 20 minutes... that was unheard of before...

In other words, the bug has something to do with W-LAN...

Pain in the a** this is... :rolleyes:

Back