Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?

• Total voters
A long time ago i voted yes, but i´ve become a naysayer by now. Can i change my vote somehow? I am also looking for stupid people who are willing to change their votes with me. I find the outcome of the poll looks rather stupid. This is a chance to look way more intelligent than we actually are!!!

Interesting poll (I know it's old).

I'm not stupid. I'm compulsive. I'm ignorant in more topics than I'm educated. But stupid? No.

I believe stupidity and dogma are quite equal. People willing to listen, learn and challenge their knowledge, are not stupid no matter how illiterate they are, while the most knowledgeable person in the crowd might be a complete idiot.

Interesting poll (I know it's old).

I'm not stupid. I'm compulsive. I'm ignorant in more topics than I'm educated. But stupid? No.

I believe stupidity and dogma are quite equal. People willing to listen, learn and challenge their knowledge, are not stupid no matter how illiterate they are, while the most knowledgeable person in the crowd might be a complete idiot.
+1. A LOT of people confuse the two; this is compounded by the myriad of tests named "How smart are you? " and the questions are similar to "When did Brad and Angelina got married?" or "Can you name all the Kardashians?"

Back