coover

Provider
Society
Poltropia
Coover coover Tristan
Area 31. Rare minerals land for miners.

"AREA 31” Poltropia Society Outback Land Area #31​

Land Area info:
Amethera Outback Land Area #31 was bought directly from the Marcus Callender on July 12th 2006. The Land is a common property of Poltropia Society members, who have joined the LA2006 Project accomplished basing on a special for this purpose written statue.
Management of the AREA 31 lays in Coover Tristan's hands. Most important decisions are made after Project members voting. Every year each member receives certain amount of profit made by the Land equaling to his share hold in the Project.
Since very begging the Land is habituated by almost the same mobs as well as the same low tax stays unchanged. Today Berycled’s maturity and density is lowered to minimum to make the Land open for miners. MA/FPC added mob Allophyl’s maturity is from young to provider. Since they are very peaceful mobs it should not disturb your mining operations.

How to get there:
The best way to get on AREA 31 is to teleport to Shinook Jungle and then travel to the North-East direction.

It takes only ten minutes to run there. To avoid hostile mobs on the way run between another land areas and use water channel if necessary. Lesser teleport chip takes four jumps and minor only two (two, three minutes).

Events:
Longu on Your Desk #01 (01.09.2007-30.09.2007)
Iron Challenge – see below (continuous until completed)

Spotted Creatures:

Berycled:
A swift dinosaur-like predator on two legs. Usually hunts in small packs.
Commonly referred to as a "Chicken" by colonists.

Damage: 100% impact
3xDNA

Maturity:
Young (hp 100)
Mature (hp 170)
Old (hp 200)

Number:
Minimum

Allophyl:
The Allophyl, also known as the "Fisherman", is one of the strangest native animals on Calypso. It's extremely tall, but despite this size, its body is very light, allowing its long and slender legs to support its own weight. The Allophyl is a marine animal and lives near the waterside were it primarily feeds on fish and other water animals. Its hunting technique varies from searching the sea bottom to catching free-swimming prey in the water, but its method remains the same. It uses sensitive electrodes on its tentacles to locate the prey, which it then stuns it with an electric charge released into the water between its two slender tentacle arms.

Damage: impact, stab
DNA by MA/FPC

Maturity:
Young (hp 560)
Mature (hp 620)
Old (hp 710)
Provider (hp 770)

Number:
Average

Verified Resources:
Redulite, Rugaritz, Kanerium, Durulium, Gazzurdite, Belkar, Lysterium,
Magerian Mist, Typonolic Steam, Cave Sap, Garcen Grease, Crude Oil

Shopkeeper:
There are two shopkeepers located inside and outside of the shed, selling:
light and medium cells, light and medium blp,
bombs, probes, amps, mind essence, clothe and some looted and crafted items

Tax:
4% mining
4% hunting

Hunting:
Most parts of the land are flat enough to hunt from distance and take mobs one by one without special protection. Although there are some hills around and especially in the north-west part so armor and fast gun is recommended if you decide to hunt Allophyl. Low number of Berycleds spread on the whole land area barely affect visitors.

Mining:
Whole Land Area is safe for mining operations, even north-west part usually occupied by numbers of peaceful Allophyl. Miners can also use natural water reservoirs to "kill" and avoid mobs if necessary.

MA has cut the Land with two rivers which can make the area more difficult to operate, but from the other side it gives a good protection against mobs.

Event: on
To create an event go to the land area claim rod.
Please, inform me about event in advance, it is possible I will add something to prize pool.

PvP: disabled

Iron Challenge Mission:
Find Iron Challenge Mission Broker named Morgan Drell located close to the Shinook Jungle teleport. There are two mission brokers at Shinook. Naked Morgan is hiding behind a big tree at Long. 27558 Lat. 50996. After that visit AREA 31 and complete missions.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy and good luck!
Coover Tristan.

Last edited:
gl with the La

Huge chickens...mmmm...:cowboy:

nice land :thumbup:

thx, for a nice comments :)

Found much garcen grease in the LA and near of it. Nice. Have to visit it again, i guess.
:)

will def. try this LA :)

In middle of august I found there ruga atlast once / 100 bombs, (using tk-320) now its little harder but still there. I have hope that after vu 9.0 it will back to old findrate.

I like this area. I looted my Gremlin Gloves there a few months back - my best item loot until yesterday when I got a Bravo - so it has a special place in my heart :)

Great land for miners.
Cool enmater and ore there!

Coover can u put another merp Dna at max matu and lower those berys back to provi lvl

I liked to hunt there alot when it was like that.. now when i go there its filled with bery stalkers that eat all the ammo and doesnt loot shit

Im looking for big merp LA and btw the smaller berys looted way better than bigger

Coover can u put another merp Dna at max matu

:eek: Woah! I actually agree with Ruskea for once.

The irradiated chicken farm is fine, no need to change the maturity on those, but an extra dose of big merps would be sweet!

I know miners may be upset about an extra batch of big shin biters, well, I'm not a miner right now. :D

Coover can u put another merp Dna at max matu and lower those berys back to provi lvl

I liked to hunt there alot when it was like that.. now when i go there its filled with bery stalkers that eat all the ammo and doesnt loot shit

Im looking for big merp LA and btw the smaller berys looted way better than bigger

berys are back to previous maturity and it seems You are completely right about better loots of them, revenues are higher then before ;)

especially on Your request I will add one more merp DNA

:eek: Woah! I actually agree with Ruskea for once.

The irradiated chicken farm is fine, no need to change the maturity on those, but an extra dose of big merps would be sweet!

I know miners may be upset about an extra batch of big shin biters, well, I'm not a miner right now. :D

yep, miners might do not like big merps there, but from the other hand, they prevent ores for the best ones ;)

What happened to this LA? There are 0 improvement points and all the mobs are now at lowest settings... as if it was abandoned...

Coover... are you in need of fertilizer or what?

I haven't seen Coover log in for ages. He never used to be seen a lot, at least not at the times when I am online, but now seems to have vanished completely.

And he hasn't logged into EF since the beginning of August.

nice to know some ppl noticed my absence :)

due to some personal reason I had a long break from PE, and land is abandoned due to a dispute I am have with Support

but a good news is that Land is free of mobs and waiting for miners :)

Sorry to hear about the support issues... that bites! But thanks for the update - at least we know.

it was one of my favorite LA !

I died thousands time there when I was younger : Good souvenirs !

GL and Let us know if things change !

Hope you can iron out your issues with support Coover, it's always a shame to see a good LA go to waste.

Plus we need Bery Stalkers back on the planet again :)

unfortunately no word from support for over a month

thank you for nice words :)

looking fo a lucky miner

Land Area 31 is owned by Poltropia society. Our soc was funded on April 24th 2003. Most probably by coincidence on April 24th ATH (well, almost :) was scored

29378ped Gazzurdite
April 24, 2009 21:56

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice present for society's 6ht Anniversary Celebration :D

I am looking for a lucky miner:

sensei khan hiagona

to offer him a revard if provides me a screenie :)

Last edited:
You have a good LA for mining. In one week I got for 1103 ped in 3 claims the best today with a 884 ped hof.

If the mobs pay as good when they back to full maturity it will be a good, but its good for mining right now...

Land Area information updated

see the first post, please

Area 31 ATH help please

In days 30-31.07.2011 the Area 31 land payed ATH of around 39400 ped or some uber HOFs of same total amount

I am looking for a happy hunter/miner. I will payback equally for any help, especially if I can get a screenshot.

In days 30-31.07.2011 the Area 31 land payed ATH of around 39400 ped or some uber HOFs of same total amount

I am looking for a happy hunter/miner. I will payback equally for any help, especially if I can get a screenshot.

I think you might be looking for Chaz THE JAZZ DeHetre from Modified Miners Inc.

that is my guess too, wrote him a message on ET, but no answer so far

Land Area information updated.

Land is fully open for miners, agrresive Merps are extinct. Only left lazy Berycelds and Allophyls not interrupting mining operations.

Back