argonaught LA?

Crag

Alpha
Society
Skillin' Villin's
Crag Crag Darkling
hey.. just noticed somehting. i saw a pic of an argonaught in the mutated critters event, who's got them? and what maturity?

The LA north from palm corner, big argos. Very big ;)

thanx :) guess i gotta wait till i can either get good plates for my rascal, or better armor...

Better armor.

Rascal+5B (the best you could do) you have Warriors hitting you for 40 and Leaders hitting you for 50.

I run there in ghost+2As. Almost exact same relevant stats, and it's nothing but an uphill battle.

Then there's the pretty bery birdies... :D

They're a little bigger than those floating around Camp Phoenix. :scared:

Better armor.

Rascal+5B (the best you could do) you have Warriors hitting you for 40 and Leaders hitting you for 50.

I run there in ghost+2As. Almost exact same relevant stats, and it's nothing but an uphill battle.

Then there's the pretty bery birdies... :D

They're a little bigger than those floating around Camp Phoenix. :scared:

so then... ghost needs like 5b's then?

Wierd how leader hit me 65dmg max with ghost & 5b if they do 50 in rascal? :)
But with ok evade & ghost + 5b is ok in that la.

With Knight and 5A I can solo up to Leaders and Leaders themselves are very tough, sometimes they kill me, sometimes they do not. The good thing about that LA is that it's small, so when you die it's usually not far from the revive.

Ghost with 5B's is about the minimum I would suggest wearing when facing those big Argos. That's what I wear and it's still a battle to say the least.

Yes, there's an Argo LA, but really big argos, is on Amethera, near Palms Corner, heading North.
Be prepared, i've been there few times in my mining runs, and is a nono place for me being alone. Perhaps is a good place for a team or soc hunt. We have to try sometime :D

Yes, there's an Argo LA, but really big argos, is on Amethera, near Palms Corner, heading North.
Be prepared, i've been there few times in my mining runs, and is a nono place for me being alone. Perhaps is a good place for a team or soc hunt. We have to try sometime :D

That's the LA we are speaking of.

Back