Uber: Argonaut young 9596 ped incl. Embra C1

Capt.Dex

Prowler
ManagJah Dex Oh
Heya Fellas,

finally after reaching LVL 60 in Laser Pistoleer (Hit) i decided to do a quick run (just 500 ped) on small argos with my blix to finish my 10K argo quest in the next week. After loosing on trox, and scips lately this little fella brought me back on the winning street :wtg: even my highest single loot - 500 ped short from a 5 digit - but i wont complain....

btw. thats rly not a noob hof - i killed even plenty argos on the old twin peaks hills pre Vu10 and never got any hof so

commando next goal :D

Heya Fellas,

finally after reaching LVL 60 in Laser Pistoleer (Hit) i decided to do a quick run (just 500 ped) on small argos with my blix to finish my 10K argo quest in the next week. After loosing on trox, and scips lately this little fella brought me back on the winning street :wtg: even my highest single loot - 500 ped short from a 5 digit - but i wont complain....

btw. thats rly not a noob hof - i killed even plenty argos on the old twin peaks hills pre Vu10 and never got any hof so

commando next goal :D
gratz. Glad someone got that sword that I tted a while back, lol. :) ;) Guess this 'proves' that UL sib stuff recycles?

theres a little azz in everyone :laugh:

Nice one :) Whats the MU on it?

GRatz :yay:

it's a Dex thing ;)

yeah yeah yeah awesome style Cap'n! :yay:

:yay: Nice one :yay: Gratz :)

gratz. Glad someone got that sword that I tted a while back, lol. :) ;) Guess this 'proves' that UL sib stuff recycles?

Surely proves it... it would be IMPOSSIBLE to drop a c1 unless you tt'd yours! :)

Gz on that nice Argo :)

Gratz :) Fantastic loot. Any plans for the Aurora helmet? Drop me a pm if you want to sell it.

Gratz, nice to see a near full TT UL weapon dropping, well done!

Deeeeeeexl.....gratz again, my dear luckbox :)
Now go for your next one!:yay:

Back