Argonaut

Status
Last time I looted an ESI from an Argo was February 2011.

Looted one of a young earlier this morning, so they are still dropping. Silent globals are the way to go :)

Looted CB 24 (L) less then a week ago and also a Mindforce implant 20

You sure the '15' is right ?

Is Entropedia right, at least for maturities?

Scout is listed at 250 health and adult at 300, and really seems to me the adult takes more ammo to kill.

Also hits me with 10+ damage in Pixie + 2A... not what I experienced last year.

Is Entropedia right, at least for maturities?

Scout is listed at 250 health and adult at 300, and really seems to me the adult takes more ammo to kill.

Also hits me with 10+ damage in Pixie + 2A... not what I experienced last year.

Scan it then take the Stamina and add a "0" to the end, it will give you the amount of HP it has..

~Danimal

Thanks, I had no idea! (me -> Rookie)

Indeed Young/Aduld have 30 stamina and Scout 25, and Adult hit often/harder than the other two.

anyone looted anything nice from them lately? They seem to be dropping iron again but either very little or in somewhat big ammounts but only once in a 200 mobs (had some 20 pedders of iron).
I saw an implant some 2 -3 months ago but that's about it for items...no armor, no guns

something nice from small Argo?

Not shure if 1 small ESI is something nice, buts thats the best i have to show in my 16,6 K Argos which i killed luckily shortly before the iron nerf :laugh:

I guess the best I got from iron on argo was a few cb19 guns that I then uses to kill more with :). no ESI no hof and nothing above 200 ped :p

Where is Argo Mission NPC now? seems like the outpost south of jason has been removed.. and cant find him anywhere. :scratch2::scratch2:

Last I checked the outpost had gone, but he was given a tent and left there on his own.

Go with the coordinates from entropedia, trying to spot him on vtol is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Big thanks! i went back there looking for him and i found him lol, yeah he has a nice tent there these days :D:eyecrazy:

Ok guys, looking for a decent spawn of argos to complete the bronze mission and i can't find one. It seems land owners are not doing their job. Can anyone give me a hint of where to find a decent spawn? TY,

Naifas

Ok guys, looking for a decent spawn of argos to complete the bronze mission and i can't find one. It seems land owners are not doing their job. Can anyone give me a hint of where to find a decent spawn? TY,

Naifas

Momentarily, the best spot with argo scout only, is E Boreas mixed with the Longtooth,
but you can find clear areas of scouts only. (756-665)

Otherwise, you have my favourite spot,
S Aegis 1 minor Jump + run 200m, mixed with a good spawn of Hyriuu.

E Billy's, 1 Minor jump, Scout to Hunter.

S-SE Tukar, big ones Gatherer to Hunter, some rare Warrior + Leader.

W Zeus, 1 minor + 1 lesser, huge area Gatherer to Warrior but mixed with big molisks

E Notus, on the Island, best place to find Leaders all the time. (682-700)
Guardian to Leader, some boring fouls.

And also, all around Fort Argus, and inside the PVP. Young to Hunter.

And it is true that all LA which were supposed to have high maturities of argo are empty, and have youngs only.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
TY Akbar, that was very helpfull. I've already been to Tukar, Argus, W of Zeus, Notus island, Eurus. I will look for you r other suggestions. TY!

When I was on a mining trip I found a nice spawn of Scavenger Elites near Troy.
Maybe something you look for, Naifas?

GL

That's always good to know where to find thoses scavenger elites. TY, chai.

For the bronze challenge however, my votes go for:
1- E of Billy's (and Tukar) (good spawn, mainly guardians and gatherers, but hunter and raiders are also common; rarely any adult around). It is a place similar to Tukar, but with less hunters i think.
2- N of OLA 59 (all kills count for the bronze mission, and hunters are very rare, which lowers the fap and armor bill.. however, the spawn is not dense enough)
3- SE of Eurus (rarely any hunter around, but about 50% of kills are young/adult)

warrior and leader elite still around? can´t find them, scavengers still here so they should be around? :smoke:

haven't sen any Leader Elites in a long time, need invasion event for more of them. You can still find Leaders on little island east of Notus

I have not hit big on them yet but I hunt them from T2T and always seem to get around 85% return still they are fun to shoot and really don't have to worry about 100 day old player ninja stealing ur mobs

Any nice spot for the Bronze Challenge? (Scout++)

I've tried East of Tukar but they are too big for me (lots of raiders and hunters)...

Alot of argo youngs @ OLA41w. Nicely populated, not too dense or sparse.

There's also an event there where just about anyone can win. Please take a look!

Finished my first 10k mission just north of twin peaks including around the outpost north of twin and a bit to the east.

Loots were all pretty average. Never found an unlimited item unless it was a candle, found one of those but not rare.

Never found ESI or armor..

Avg global was maybe 30 ped. I did calculate a lot of my runs which was probably ultimately break even or loss..

Now onto bronze..

Anyone know a location with medium-high density of scout and higher maturity, no young or adult and no tax?

Last edited:
Status
Back