Argonaut

Status
Is it just me, or have the loot decreased extremely the last ~8 months? I don't remember this kind of bad loot before I chipped out last june.

Looks like hermes still drops... first nice loot in ages, and a new one for me. Off an adult, btw :laugh:

Looks like hermes still drops... first nice loot in ages, and a new one for me. Off an adult, btw :laugh:

That's awesome I've never been fortunate enough to get something that awesome.

-Danimal

Is it just me, or have the loot decreased extremely the last ~8 months? I don't remember this kind of bad loot before I chipped out last june.

Yes seems like it has gone down all around for all mobs. Just wish MA would pull out of this recession :)

-Danimal

Waited a month but now its safe to say:

Knight thighs (F/M)
Paladin mask (F/M)
Kango mask

No longer loot.

Medium nerve blast chip

Replaced by Kinetic Energy III chip.

I looted a few knight thighs recently (F,L)

Knight thighs (F/M)
Paladin mask (F/M)
Kango mask

No longer loot.

Medium nerve blast chip

i second that after 5000+ argo kills

/Spikey

Knight thighs (F/M)
Paladin mask (F/M)
Kango mask

No longer loot.

Medium nerve blast chip

Seems like they panicked when armor started dropping like novas on other planets...

no you didn't

that is an incredible stupid comment.

There is no way anyone can say with certainty that those armour parts are not dropping anymore ... Just because you have killed 5 or 10k ??

How many spiders have been killed until one Mod Merc have been looted ??

What can be said is that the rate of drops has been significantly lowered, but that is about it

Angel

Knight thighs (F/M)
Paladin mask (F/M)
Kango mask

Drop rate on the above appears to have significantly lowered to zero until further notice. :rolleyes:

that is an incredible stupid comment.

There is no way anyone can say with certainty that those armour parts are not dropping anymore ... Just because you have killed 5 or 10k ??

How many spiders have been killed until one Mod Merc have been looted ??

What can be said is that the rate of drops has been significantly lowered, but that is about it

Angel

please show me that knight thighs (F,L) exists in the game

Do I miss something. Have Argos now also a new look or should I increase my settings? :confused:

Argonaut Skull and Fractured Argonaut skull I last looted on 17th April 2011, so I consider them no longer looting (possibly due to a forthcoming renaming such as the Daikiba / Shinkiba had)

Argonaut Skull and Fractured Argonaut skull I last looted on 17th April 2011, so I consider them no longer looting (possibly due to a forthcoming renaming such as the Daikiba / Shinkiba had)

hm, maybe they went away same way as knight (F) shinguards?

I'll contribute with a picture of an old argonaut, with pants and claws:
argo_i_tp_2.jpg

View image in gallery

Hasn't gone unnoticed how these things ninja on you (sometimes you get 3 on you) they now rarely miss and are a lot more lethal than even a few months ago.

This went along with the make over (made them more ugly but made them light up like plutonium eating lizards)

I tend to prefer to die and return to them at a later time than to spend time, fap fap fap faping now.

I've noticed that Argo youngs tend to hit higher up their damage interval, as I'm needing to fap more than usual with just a few of them which also indicates their hit ability has been raised up & their agro has been adjusted slightly. And spawning on you, literally on their agro range or inside your radar. I'm not able to kill 1 argo before another shows up most of the time, at least my evade is increasing :).

I've noticed that Argo youngs tend to hit higher up their damage interval, as I'm needing to fap more than usual with just a few of them which also indicates their hit ability has been raised up & their agro has been adjusted slightly. And spawning on you, literally on their agro range or inside your radar. I'm not able to kill 1 argo before another shows up most of the time, at least my evade is increasing :).

Mobs eberywhere since the last update ive noted them hitting more and argoing.faster, at peast arkadia had yhe decency to tell us. The other planets seem to not care and keep this secret.

~Danimal

Are these silly creatures in young-scout maturity still looting cb24(L) and esi? Haven't looted such in last 9k rolled on them. Their loot is just depressing these days, oil hides bleh.

Are these silly creatures in young-scout maturity still looting cb24(L) and esi? Haven't looted such in last 9k rolled on them. Their loot is just depressing these days, oil hides bleh.

I looted a CB24 (L) on a Argo Guardian on 2nd August, CB19 (L) are more common than the CB24 (L) on the smaller maturities.

Last time I looted an ESI from an Argo was February 2011.

Ty for answer, Mega. That's a bit sad, it means breaking even is impossible on this mob. Should redo my math on the rentability of the reward lol.

Ty for answer, Mega. That's a bit sad, it means breaking even is impossible on this mob. Should redo my math on the rentability of the reward lol.

It is.
Just don`t let them hit you much. Hunt with high dps and no armor.
And be ready to gather every stackable and sell on auc.

Last ESI I`ve looted from them was last year, however I don`t hunt them as much as Mega do.

cb 19 from a young a few days ago, and no haven't seen any esis. did profit on them a few times without globaling (profit with all decay taken into account)so it's still a good mob sometimes. wish iron was worth more

hm, maybe they went away same way as knight (F) shinguards?

I'll contribute with a picture of an old argonaut, with pants and claws:

Good loot there south west of hadesheim! With my axe..

Ultimate Argo Set Up

Hi guys, could you please share an ultimate set up (weapon, armor, medkit etc) what you think it is for lower level players hunting with P5A + 104A or 103A better? thanks for sharing!

well p5a + 104 would be good, a103 is abit less eco then the a104. If you dont have the skill yet you could do a p4a as a gun its more eco but does about dps less ( look at entropedia weapon compare :) ) .

Basicly what to choose for armor and fap. depending on how you wanna play, i'm laizy so i go with ghost + 5b pretty much get no dmg but it isnt the most eco way. shogun worked for my fine in my younger years.

for the fap, well try not to die in fight, if you can manage that you can use vivo T1 or vivo t5. for eco . and maybe a panic fapper if you pull to much at once or crit ( whatever your skilllevel and pedcard makes best for it ).

Hi guys, could you please share an ultimate set up (weapon, armor, medkit etc) what you think it is for lower level players hunting with P5A + 104A or 103A better? thanks for sharing!

if u are 3-4 lvl evader pixie + 2c or goblin +2c is enough to comfortable hunt. With that armor herb box is sufficient fap. Ofc u need dps at cb19 + tac30/beast lvl and smth like cb5+opalo as finisher. My GF is testing that setup last few days and she's doing well.

Status
Back