Question: Ark Moon Deed projected price once tradeable

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
With the AMD becoming tradeable in the next VU what do you think their starting sale price will be. Even though it has taken quite a few years for them to sell they still do earn income. Not as good as AUD's but if released with a juicy update could prove very beneficial to value. Right now the only owners are those who could afford to spend real money or who wanted to spend real money meaning they were unable to be traded for peds. So a large portion of the player base had no incentive to hunt on the moon the way they have with CP shares AUDs or CLDs.

With their sale value being 60 ped each aside from early-bird investors. What do you think their initial trade value would be?
I would like your opinion on 2 hypotheticals. Price if the VU does not contain a Moon Update, and price if it does contain a Moon Update.

Personally I don't see the price going below 50 ped which was the price with the early-bird discount. Without and update I think it would be between 50-60p a deed.
If they did release a nice content update to incentivize players to go to the moon I could see it going as high as 70 ped, just because there will be this brand new market of players who only have ped now being able to buy deeds and with every update the moon has always performed good during the following weeks.

However we are approaching Merry Mayhem so that will have a big effect on the moon's performance and if a content release is added it would hurt the returns further. So I think timing will play a big factor.

So what are your opinions?

Don't know if it helps, but JBK from ToS was offering: " Prebuy-option for 357 Arkadia Moon Deeds - serious offers at 40+ ped per deed only / buyout undisclosed (50% payment uppon sales agreement / 50% payment uppon deed delivery when they become tradeable) "

on this thread: Selling: - JBK sales thread | PlanetCalypsoForum

Don't know if it helps, but JBK from ToS was offering: " Prebuy-option for 357 Arkadia Moon Deeds - serious offers at 40+ ped per deed only / buyout undisclosed (50% payment uppon sales agreement / 50% payment uppon deed delivery when they become tradeable) "

on this thread: Selling: - JBK sales thread | PlanetCalypsoForum
Yeah but he is trying to sell before its tradeable. and his price isnt too far off from mine.

Back