Arkadia Codex !

rain drop

Dominant
So ... after this update if you are on stage 2 scoria and finish that;s is all no more next stage . ( codex instead )
My question is the chain quest from smugglers will remain ? am on stage 5 togolossi and am very intreested to see if i get the next stage for quest ?
If someone have more info feel free to share .

Regards !

This sounds like a great question for Arkaida forums.

Whether stage 6 will be openable in the normal way for those still on stage 5 (for warehouse unlocks only), or whether they will need to visit the smuggler NPC to get a new mission, remains to be seen.

But for those with stage 6 already open, this was what I found today.

I had several stage 6 open yesterday.
Today I have just 2, one is a stage 6 I am doing for the first time (so not yet repeated), the other is the Navi for the last of my warehouse unlocks.
All the ones that had already been completed at stage 6 at least once have disappeared, and no compensation for the kills already completed, which is I believe in line with the experiences on other planets with codex (Monria for instance)

So it would appear that a stage 6 already open is good so long as is first iteration.

The nice thing with arkadia and cyrene codex is we finally have mobs off Calypso that give Tier 4 Looter rewards in stage 5/15/25

so i finished stage 4 togolossi now it is any place where i need to go for stage 5 cuse IFN dont have it , wanna continue smugglers chain but seems i cant .

Back