Suggestion: Arkadia future info

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
Hi

I would love to see some teasers, and some info about the coming Arkadia updates

It would also be interesting to see an estimate of when it will be launched.

(please take a large reserve in time, and then launch it slightly earlier when you're ready and everything is tested!)

3rd quarter 2018

To me that is not a release date, but a vague estimate, made at the beginning of the project.
I've seen those teasers before, they are quite interesting.

Still, no info on the coming missions, possible augmented viceroy, possible smuggler armor,... etc
'some new mobs', 'some new mining' does't fancy my interest enough to keep an eye open for it :)
I hope some info will :)

The arkadia forum is more likely to provide this for you.

Perhaps even the mindark forum.

Except for occasional conversations between players there's not a lot of planet arkadia info posted to the planet calypso forums.

Also I think they added upgrades for viceroy and also at least one (hard to get) set of looted (L) smuggler armor. Both some years ago now.

There are threads about the moon deeds as well I think.

Well as a matter of fact, not really about the future. The only thing on that forum is mentioned here already, just some very general information and rought estimation.

I would also like to know some more, but i think problem for planet partners is they can't provide that much information as they need Mindark to implement a lot of things.... And that is a problem lately for more planet partners.

Perhaps even the mindark forum.
Except for occasional conversations between players there's not a lot of planet arkadia info posted to the planet calypso forums.
Also I think they added upgrades for viceroy and also at least one (hard to get) set of looted (L) smuggler armor. Both some years ago now.
There are threads about the moon deeds as well I think.

Feel free to read my previous post again.
I'm not talking about things that already exist.
I'm talking about augmented vicory, which would be the next step to the already existing improved and modified viceroy. Also the new upcoming missions might provide further UL smuggler armors and weapons

Well as a matter of fact, not really about the future. The only thing on that forum is mentioned here already, just some very general information and rought estimation.

I would also like to know some more, but i think problem for planet partners is they can't provide that much information as they need Mindark to implement a lot of things.... And that is a problem lately for more planet partners.

All true about the issues with mindark and timelines or communications, I agree.

However the ark devs do use their forum and might respond to the OP if she were to post there. I see the OP has been edited to remove questions about features that were implemented several years ago, which was the cause of my earlier post.

Since only users will be bringing this information to the PCF any new info will already be announced t their own site first.

Unlike mindark or (traditionally) calypso devs the arkadia devs are somewhat interactive with their community.

Back