Info: Arkadia map with all teleporters and land areas.

00Dan

Old Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
00Danny 00Dan Helichopper

A map for those of you who like a visual aid for tp running instead of coords. All 51 confirmed teleporters on Arkadia are shown on the map, as well as all land areas. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Very nice. Is this a full list, or are there more hiding somewhere?

Very nice. Is this a full list, or are there more hiding somewhere?

As of right now full list. If any more are discovered, I'll be sure to update this.

you are still missing a few there but good job so far

thank you much +rep indeed

100 jumps in ME taken with me, and down to 6 lol. can get this list in vtol np

OK... I have seen this map a few times now and I just gotta say...

For such a high graphic new planet with great looking armor and weapons and mobs...

How come the map of the place looks like I drew it in MS Paint??? :scratch2:

JEHU

There's an outpost with TP @ 31860 x 20020

Got 48 TPs with it right now.

Updated OP with new map. It now has all 51 confirmed teleporters shown. I'll be sure to update in the future if any more are discovered.

Thanks but I am not liking the total trashing of the map with all those tps, I mean theres no where you are far away from a tp...

For such a high graphic new planet with great looking armor and weapons and mobs...

JEHU

I thought the same, lol.
Was really surprised when I pressed M to have a look at Arkadia.

Great Job man, nice map!

JEHU

No it doesn't. You draw better than that in MS paint. And I'm sure you would have included some more features.

HOw many of those TPs are not exact clones of the others?

That map does look great, it is still missing some tps though.

What do you mean by exact clone?

Same layout in general area.

Chrysalis bay (or whatever it's called) was the only different area (and lagged the complete f... out of my comp)

all the others that I found were that big ship plus a base nearby, and no extra content - i.e. they were copied 20 times

The map could have been a 50th the size.

The link doesn't work so good anymore, I wonder if anyone has a better updated version of this map?

A decent list here http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/arkadia-teleporters.502/

Also here http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Planet_Arkadia_Teleporters/Map

EntropiaWiki has one but doesn't seem to update so well when I'm trying to have it show only teleporters, looking extra thicc and chunky; just keeps asking if I own the website and informs me that 'This page can't load Google Maps correctly.'

Sorry for the necro bump.

Edit: Is the "Paint Factory" now known as Victorious Firebase"?

Edit 2: There doesn't seem to be a TP located in the red rectangle anymore, or am I crazy? I swear I've circled this area for a good 10 minutes.

edGCSwF.png

Edit 3: I think I see the problem; the EntropiaWiki map has the IFN Supply Depot TP in the wrong spot, it's supposed to be up there by New Arrivals Hangar and Resolute Firebase, off to the left of those two.

Edit 4: It appears that Milton's Crest is missing from the Wiki [Arkadia, 20240, 28287, 227, Waypoint]

Edit 5: EntropiaPlanets appears to be missing the Tannery, Songkra Valley, Sentosa's Reach, Mutation Station, Khorum Coast, Celese Harbour Island, BIG Industries ALA#05, Aakas Island, 8 Coins North Camp,

And I need to find the Nursery, the Fuel Depot, Arkadia Land Area 1, 2 and 6, and 8 Coins Teladon Camp apparently.

Edit 6: Arkadia Land Area 1 is Aakas Island, Arkadia Land Area 2 is the Mutation Station, Arkadia Land Area 6 is Songkra Valley, 8 Coins Teladon Camp is now 8 Coins Desert Camp

Last edited:
Back