Arkadia moon deeds payout

Ino

Provider
Karina Yassmine Mistyk
Hi,

My Arkadia moon deeds aren't generating any payouts since 19 Feb in Flow Center. Usully this yesr the would payout 2-3 times per week. Did something changed? Are you experiencing the same or is something broken for me?

Looking at the activity on EntropiaLife I think probably the AMD's are broken.

Wouldn't surprise me. There have been abnormal payments before in the last few months. It would be worth a ticket or two.

I have the deeds for 1.5 years now and it never gone a full month without any payment. The slowest was maybe 10 days between payments but never a full month. I think something is broken there. I don't see any reports about this on arkadiaforum and don't have an account to post.

Looking at the activity on EntropiaLife I think probably the AMD's are broken.

Many of us are locked from viewing planet data. Does it provide any summary of value of globals registered that you could tell us about? I see quite a few moon globals popping up on general "hunting live" page though on entropia life.

I sold a third of my moon deeds recently, because of lack of payouts. It's actually impacted on the market prices. I agree sounds like a bug to me, I'd welcome a response from MA on the issue, for clarity.

Thanks

Rick.

Just looking at the stats from the 17th of last month to the 17th of this month I see:
  • 794 Hunting Globals totaling 97,553 PED
  • 130 Mining Globals totaling 12,412 PED
Total from all Globals = 109,965 PED

Just looking at the stats from the 17th of last month to the 17th of this month I see:
  • 794 Hunting Globals totaling 97,553 PED
  • 130 Mining Globals totaling 12,412 PED
Total from all Globals = 109,965 PED

Thank you very much. Looks like we're owed some cash then. Hope MA tracked moon deed sales this month. Or have a deed register per day, to make those "correct" payments.

F**k sake.

Rick

Further thought: I wonder if those running Entropia life would consider unblocking "publically" owned LA'S for general viewing (CP and Ark Moon, even Ark underground if that's locked too).

Then it would be the same as Calypso, which is publically owned via CLD.

It would encourage more traffic to their site.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll sort it and it'll get balanced out - all in their own sweet, sweet time though of course. Lol.

I've logged a ticket anyway, so let's see what happens. ?‍♂️

Ant news on your support cases?

I had to nudge a few times, but I got the below response:

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your report.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

This just in!! Smugglers have breached the security perimeter of Gamma Station. They have blockaded the transportation vectors and hacked into the mainframe supply. It's only a matter of time before this action affects the economy. Oh wait, it's already affecting the economy! Oh those smugglers!! Such trouble!!

yes you should learn

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucG9kY2hhc2VyLmNvbS9pbWFnZXMvbWlzc2luZy1pbWFnZS5wbmc%3D

I have the deeds for 1.5 years now and it never gone a full month without any payment. The slowest was maybe 10 days between payments but never a full month. I think something is broken there. I don't see any reports about this on arkadiaforum and don't have an account to post.
Hm, I never got any payouts from them. How do you get them?

Imma open a support case. I have nothing for a long time from AMDs. Maybe I just sell them to collectors :thumbup:

EDIT: Support Case Submitted.

Last edited:
Hm, I never got any payouts from them. How do you get them?
If you had them before 19th of February you need to go to you ped card and right click and select the second option, I forgot how is called.

Anyone seen any updates on this? MA closed my ticket but assured me that they have their top men looking into the issue.

Anyone seen any updates on this? MA closed my ticket but assured me that they have their top men looking into the issue.

At least they acknowledged the bug, which mean they're gonna fix it at some point and we'll get our payouts that incurred after February 19.

But what if I sold some of my AMDs after payouts stopped due to this bug, am I still gonna get partial payouts or what? It's pennies really, just curious to know how they're gonna solve this issue.

if it was MA's income they'll had to fix it in an hour. now that it's player's income, 42 days passed and nothing yet.. they are just a bunch of scammers and idiots..

Back