Selling: Arkadia Moon Deeds

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Selling Arkadia Moon Deeds

SB: 60 ped per deed

Arkadia Moon Deeds will not be tradable in game until all deeds are sold.

Features:

8km x 8km (64 sq KM) of newly designed terrain.
High Stakes mining.
7 Brand new and exclusive Creatures.
Adventure based and progressive missions.
Special IFN and Smuggler missions connecting in with Planet Arkadia activity.

Features:

8km x 8km (64 sq KM) of newly designed terrain.
High Stakes mining.
7 Brand new and exclusive Creatures.
Adventure based and progressive missions.
Special IFN and Smuggler missions connecting in with Planet Arkadia activity.

So how exactly are you going to trade them?

Someone couldn't wait until they were sold out to make a small profit lol

they are still in webshop for 50ped lol

written that for the end of 2018 and accidently posted it wayyyy to early...LOOOL

but sure i take some then for 60 ped.....but the offer has a time limit also....we will see

mods, please close this thread!!

This is just complete and utter BS!

first off, you can't sell them, so why make this thread?
Second, you're blatantly trying to fool unknowing people by putting your price 10 ped above the normal going rate!

-rep for this!

Why we should buy them from you? Because, from Webshop it´s cheaper...... :scratch2:

Thanks for the negrep.
I can sell them when Arkadia Moon Deeds will not be tradable in game until all deeds are sold.
You can bid here and buy when all deeds are sold.
If MA can sell statues 2 years in advance why can't I collect some offers few months in advance :laugh:

these ark moon deeds are the worst idea that ark development team could have had.

i mean we dont suddenly generate more player or more turnover. but they still make a second ark UG, because in the end the moon is exactly the same, a place with special mobs and indoor mining and possibly some events. but what this does is it splits the userbase in half (sure at the beginning more people will test out the moon but that phase will end quick) which means they just split the income that now goes to 100% in the auds into 50% for auds and 50% for moon deeds (+/-). that also means that the roi of both will suck balls at their current price, which means that they essentially have to half the price which means an aud should then be worth 40 peds or slightly less and moon deeds will start with a little profit and end at about the same.

that was the biggest dick move for a cash grab ark dev team couldve done to every aud holder. if i were you id get rid of auds before the moon releases cos otherwise every pec accumulated until now will be vaporized with MU loss on the deeds.

if they needed money they shouldve sold some more auds and instead of creating the same place again expand the first one.

Thanks for the negrep.
I can sell them when Arkadia Moon Deeds will not be tradable in game until all deeds are sold.
You can bid here and buy when all deeds are sold.
If MA can sell statues 2 years in advance why can't I collect some offers few months in advance :laugh:

you're selling bullshit.

Ok, lets call your Bullshit. I'll take 2.
So lets make a trade.

Isnt it against the rules to post sales threads for things you cant sell?

And even more a scam if you try to sell 10 ped above the normal going rate from the webshop.

these ark moon deeds are the worst idea that ark development team could have had.

i mean we dont suddenly generate more player or more turnover. but they still make a second ark UG, because in the end the moon is exactly the same, a place with special mobs and indoor mining and possibly some events. but what this does is it splits the userbase in half (sure at the beginning more people will test out the moon but that phase will end quick) which means they just split the income that now goes to 100% in the auds into 50% for auds and 50% for moon deeds (+/-). that also means that the roi of both will suck balls at their current price, which means that they essentially have to half the price which means an aud should then be worth 40 peds or slightly less and moon deeds will start with a little profit and end at about the same.

that was the biggest dick move for a cash grab ark dev team couldve done to every aud holder. if i were you id get rid of auds before the moon releases cos otherwise every pec accumulated until now will be vaporized with MU loss on the deeds.

if they needed money they shouldve sold some more auds and instead of creating the same place again expand the first one.

Exactly!

I'll buy as many as you can get, but I'm only going to give you the money when they're trading in auction for 70 PED.

People are selling Arkadia reword that they still don't have from Ark team they don't have it from MA.
You can bid until deeds are tradable.

you're selling bullshit.

Ok, lets call your Bullshit. I'll take 2.
So lets make a trade.

Isnt it against the rules to post sales threads for things you cant sell?

And even more a scam if you try to sell 10 ped above the normal going rate from the webshop.

Exactly!

I'll buy as many as you can get, but I'm only going to give you the money when they're trading in auction for 70 PED.

good, this is bidding thread, place your bid, people can bid until deeds are tradable.

Can you buy the deeds from the Item Store with PEDs?

No?

Then this is the same service as the box openers.

He can take reservations for when they are tradeable; and the price will be 60 at the end from the Item Store.

Axe, your price should be at least 65 peds.

Can you buy the deeds from the Item Store with PEDs?

No?

Then this is the same service as the box openers.

He can take reservations for when they are tradeable; and the price will be 60 at the end from the Item Store.

Axe, your price should be at least 65 peds.

Thank you.
I just put this as a starting bid.
I won't have infinite number of deeds so people must bid more to get some.

What keeps you from just listing them on auction when trading starts? Don't understand the purpose of this thread, unless saving the fees is worth all this effort and antagony.

What keeps you from just listing them on auction when trading starts? Don't understand the purpose of this thread, unless saving the fees is worth all this effort and antagony.

Just like with any forward contract, the purpose seems to be to lock in the price. It's a legitimate rationale but the biggest issue is OP cannot guarantee delivery.

to decide how much to stockpile :yay:

As much as you can afford at the introductory price of 50 ped for a guaranteed sale price of 60 ped. Anything above is a bonus. If you can take out a 1 million mortgage you can even determine how fast you make 20% or more. Disclaimer: The views expressed herein do not constitute financial advice.

I'll buy them for buyout, pm me ingame to trade

As much as you can afford at the introductory price of 50 ped for a guaranteed sale price of 60 ped. Anything above is a bonus. If you can take out a 1 million mortgage you can even determine how fast you make 20% or more. Disclaimer: The views expressed herein do not constitute financial advice.

I don't think with MA we can guarantee anything...especially the value of deeds that are projected to generate ROI...Perfect example, the deeds that shall not be spoken (Compet Deeds)....They are selling for well below the initial purchasing fee.

I don't think with MA we can guarantee anything...especially the value of deeds that are projected to generate ROI...Perfect example, the deeds that shall not be spoken (Compet Deeds)....They are selling for well below the initial purchasing fee.

and ark ug deeds and moon deeds will fall to 40 peds or below as well as i stated in a previous post. anyone who buys these for the purpose of holding them is an idiot...

and ark ug deeds and moon deeds will fall to 40 peds or below as well as i stated in a previous post. anyone who buys these for the purpose of holding them is an idiot...

ah I will be honest I'm a bit on the optimistic side...as someone who loved mining in CND back in the good days, my hopes is that the moon is being put into place to make up for how shitty FOMA is now.

I love high risk mining, but I personally hate AU because of how big it is. I still mine a decent amount in FOMA, however it's not the same as when ND owned it. I hate the guy, but I will say he did an amazing job running CND. If the moons resources are managed correctly, and the mobs have the potential of dropping nice UL armor, I could see this as a huge hit. (For example Mod Shadow dropping from dasps)

I personally have invested some money into moon deeds because I hope that it's the new CND, but I did not go all out. Decided on an amount that I would be ok loosing in the event it's a flop.

but we digress as this is a selling thread

Last edited:
I bid 10 peds each.

Did I read somewhere that these things were non-tradable? or was it "initially" non tradable?

Wistrel

Back