Question: Arkadia ran out of loot?

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
I decided to jump over to Ark during the Caly migration to take a break off the LT.

Decided to kill 100 Huon Alpha to Stalker, and 100 Scoria Alpha to Stalker.
This is about 900,000 HP killed
After this adventure (all recorded) I got 1 global with Scoria 70 ped and 2 globals with Huon average 65 ped, no hofs!
Obviously I knew there were some losses but 20 to 30% return is insane.

Do we have to kill over 1 million hp to get 4 globals?

Is it possible that Ark ran out of loot?

First day migra i went from ark to caly...loot was terrible.
Went back to Ark and had some good loots (Oratan Miner)
Finished the 80k Killpoints mission and stayed on oraten ... loot went bad.

Killed Scoria... 7xx hof but over all loot was rly low.
Changed from mob to mab and loot was ok .. bad ... terrible.

If you ask me... less ppl hunting on Ark = less loot.

But im back at Caly and loot is the same shit... stay on ark you save a trip :D

GL

If you ask me... less ppl hunting on Ark = less loot.

But im back at Caly and loot is the same shit... stay on ark you save a trip :D

GL

I came back to Caly last night to try a few more LT.

I guess if that's the case I will only log in on Saturday and Sunday... That's when the most people are on

Not just Ark......on Longtooth, I've had equally dreadful loot. I just want to do the quests for Longtooth and Eomon as its the first time I've seen them since 2009. I'm at just over 1500/3000 of the Longtooth quests, spent about 5k on it and now I'm out of loot. Globalled plenty of times, sold plenty of loot and now scraping the barrell. I'm using pretty eco stuff too. CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition + Dante, no enhancers.

Question is, quit the game whilst I'm ahead or carry on losing money until I hit overall loss like the majority of players on EU now? I know its a cliché to say loot is getting worse and worse. Maybe I'll get sweating and play other games until the Arabs join with their planet and can afford to fund the game via Toulan, unless MA manages to fuck that up, too.

I'm at just over 1500/3000 of the Longtooth quests, spent about 5k on it and now I'm out of loot.

I'm glad you mentioned the 3000k mission...
After I finished the 1k Longtooth mission, I got my stamina and went back for the 3000k killpoints of Exa Elite???
Why is my LT mission to kill Exa?

I decided to jump over to Ark during the Caly migration to take a break off the LT.

Decided to kill 100 Huon Alpha to Stalker, and 100 Scoria Alpha to Stalker.
This is about 900,000 HP killed
After this adventure (all recorded) I got 1 global with Scoria 70 ped and 2 globals with Huon average 65 ped, no hofs!
Obviously I knew there were some losses but 20 to 30% return is insane.

Do we have to kill over 1 million hp to get 4 globals?

Is it possible that Ark ran out of loot?

They want you to spend some time there. You wont get a 4K HOF just for visiting.

Not just Ark......on Longtooth, I've had equally dreadful loot. I just want to do the quests for Longtooth and Eomon as its the first time I've seen them since 2009. I'm at just over 1500/3000 of the Longtooth quests, spent about 5k on it and now I'm out of loot. Globalled plenty of times, sold plenty of loot and now scraping the barrell. I'm using pretty eco stuff too. CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition + Dante, no enhancers.

Question is, quit the game whilst I'm ahead or carry on losing money until I hit overall loss like the majority of players on EU now? I know its a cliché to say loot is getting worse and worse. Maybe I'll get sweating and play other games until the Arabs join with their planet and can afford to fund the game via Toulan, unless MA manages to fuck that up, too.

You got a 33k pop dragon last month and you are complaining about loot?

According to my records, the loot on Arkadia is not changed since the 01-07-2013
All is as usual. But you must spend more money here to obtain statistical results.
My turnover is about 1000-1500 PED per day, it is a ~350.000 HP per day (for my eco 2,943 dmg/pec), so for 25 days it will be ~7.500.000 HP
Furthermore, there are good days and bad. Summary, my profit from hunting in this month is about 1000 PED (Excluding the MU cost of looted Mutating Agent)

arkadia has very big swings in hunting loots.. u can easily shoot 1500 ped without global or minis.. and then can global 5-7 times with 300ped ammo..

Nah, loot can't run out on a certain planet...

There was a time when i was the only player hunting (anything above papoos and village boars) on a planet (NI) and tested it specifically.

There's factors that are generating the upswings and low periods with loot, some of em prolly individual, some related to the state of the economy in EU in general. Having other ppl in the exact same spawn area can have an effect. Planet or it's total population however, is irrelevant.

I'm glad you mentioned the 3000k mission...
After I finished the 1k Longtooth mission, I got my stamina and went back for the 3000k killpoints of Exa Elite???
Why is my LT mission to kill Exa?

The mission is for killpoints... and as LT and exa elite are related, you can kill either. LT kill gets you 3 points, exa elite gets you 1 point.

Back on topic...

While I haven't been to Arkadia in a while, I can tell you yesterday seemed a poor loot day period. Considering the average lowest HOF during migration is 500+, yesterday was showing quite a few in the 200+ range. It's just part of the loot cycle, imo.

I am planning a trip to Ark this weekend, and I will still go, because I can't imagine loot being worse for me there as it has been for me on Caly.

You can't seriously be measuring loot after 100 mobs of one type and 100 mobs of a second type. Don't you have any kind of math sense?

You can't seriously be measuring loot after 100 mobs of one type and 100 mobs of a second type. Don't you have any kind of math sense?

Remember that these mobs are not argo young! I wouldnt even consider something like that!
But These 200 mobs have from 3000 to 6600 HP each ( that is thousands of ped spent)

You seriously cant expect for someone loosing 2500 ped a day stay there the whole month, I dont know about you, but I cant loose 75k ped in 30 days, hoping to get a hof.

The mission is for killpoints... and as LT and exa elite are related, you can kill either. LT kill gets you 3 points, exa elite gets you 1 point.

This is something i didnt know, I actually went on the hunt for Exa

Thank you

Remember that these mobs are not argo young! I wouldnt even consider something like that!
But These 200 mobs have from 3000 to 6600 HP each ( that is thousands of ped spent)

You seriously cant expect for someone loosing 2500 ped a day stay there the whole month, I dont know about you, but I cant loose 75k ped in 30 days, hoping to get a hof.

We all know what kind of mobs, but 100 mobs per day is usually not enough. Kill at least 300-500 everyday (I kill at least 300 other mobs, which I can afford from my time in the game). If you can not - then you not hunt for them, very high chance not recoup the costs. Your turnover on these mobs must be at least 4000-5000 PED daily (better up to 10k), only so you can count on something (return).

Back