Price Check Armament Device 4

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
Wondering what an armament device 4 is worth from any space experts.

index.php
index.php

I think i payed around 4k for the very first one, that being said the device doesnt make the guns more powerfull it only allows you more gunner seats being used simultaneously and with most ships having less active crew then available gunner seats at this point in time - you are kinda asking how much it would be worth to pirates for a burst attack on someone unsuspecting.
Without mindark making shield devices available and bringing a fundamental balance to space that assures that all sides are 'worth' to be fought (eg give mob loot on vehicles kills) there is not much added value of device 4 over device 3.

I think i payed around 4k for the very first one, that being said the device doesnt make the guns more powerfull it only allows you more gunner seats being used simultaneously and with most ships having less active crew then available gunner seats at this point in time - you are kinda asking how much it would be worth to pirates for a burst attack on someone unsuspecting.
Without mindark making shield devices available and bringing a fundamental balance to space that assures that all sides are 'worth' to be fought (eg give mob loot on vehicles kills) there is not much added value of device 4 over device 3.
Maybe it will be worth if they ever add like some adjuster that will increase efficiency and dpp on the spaceship's turrets....Right now it's very painful to hunt, which is why it's hard to get enough people to fill all the seats armament 3 is providing.

I would say keep it until they complete developing space, right now it's an unfinished project, where obviously some junior was playing around and left it as it were at the given moment.

Back