Price Check ArMatrix BP-20, FEN Edition

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
I think there are 15 in game (or so i was told)
are they in inactive accounts?
or just never pop in PCF sales thread?

with 29 DPS are same category of Weak Argo and BC30

maybe StevieB fans bought them all and keep forever :)

First- I'm not sure if the question is what is the fair price based on the stats, or what is the price that they regularly sell for :). To many people those two figures are very different.

Re: not seeing them for sale- seems the opposite to me, they are always getting traded!

There's some decent AH data on them as well-
In the last couple months there are four sales:

T3: +22.5k, +24.6k
T4: +26.5k, +26.9k

In Feb a T6 sold for +30k

Those all seem to be inline with what I've been seeing in the sales threads. A lot of people asking for 30k and (i'm guessing) settling for a little bit less.

as per Price, i consider that 2.99 Tier for any of that category is in the 21.....25k fairly priced (argo bp20 and bc30)
was just curious because i did not see them in Forum threads.
i will keep a look on AH.

Yes Katis and maybe it was supposed i would buy one. it is not the case, was just curiosity of reading many 2.0 weapons offered on PCF adn not those.
i sold my weak claw 4 month ago due to the fact that they were too low dps and this is same category.
and i use laser for dpp/amps available reasons.
on ARM i can use series 60 so it was really curiosity (see the /C tag of message) adn not a WTB prequel.
i recall those offered at 16k in 2020 so despite higo compared to the previous prices are not uberoverpriced like other higher dps 2.0 weps

Back