Selling: [ArMatrix LP-70, FEN Edition] T9.87 - SOLD

Dr. Zana Maselutza
Im selling my gun because want to switch my gameplay from hunting to mining. I can accept a trade with lvl 5 or 7 mining amp UL + diff

- 210 DPS with enh and amp / 3.59 DPP
- good for M token grind ( last MM event 36k Mtokens )
- v good TT return because of high eff - last MM event 97.6% TT return, 1700 globals, over 27k ped rolled/day, rank 21 top hunters
- highest lp-70 FEN in game ( tiering a weapon this days is a pain in the ass bc of crazy MU loss )

Taking offers in-game, or you can bid directly here in thread. BO Price is set at 230k ped.
In-game avatar: Dr Zana Maselutza

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Players asked me why i dont set a BO price. OK, Bo price is set at 250k ped.
PS: Level 5 mining UL amp is added to items of interest.

Last edited:
So you accepted the 220K then rejected it now? Free bump. Good luck on the sale

This is becoming a bit funny :)

i wait for Elon Musk to eat a Macdonald Happy meal if MCdonald accept dogecoin.....
maybe they will accept ped one day

B.O lowered to 210k
In theory the individual who offered you 220k should be more than happy to acquire the gun now for 210k, saving him 10k ped and also getting you the quicker sale that you're looking for.

My guess is thought that the individual who offered you 220k has since decided they are no longer interested in the gun or acquired another gun in the past 72hrs.

Best of luck on your sale...

In theory the individual who offered you 220k should be more than happy to acquire the gun now for 210k, saving him 10k ped and also getting you the quicker sale that you're looking for.

My guess is thought that the individual who offered you 220k has since decided they are no longer interested in the gun or acquired another gun in the past 72hrs.

Best of luck on your sale...
You are right. The guy with offer bought another gun after i rejected his offer.

it will not go to 120, i will offer in the way down :)

that weapon is a peer of BP70....

90k token, 2 rare, 68k to tier to 9,.,.,,,,,

Last edited:
it will not go to 120, i will offer in the way down :)

that weapon is a peer of BP70....

90k token, 2 rare, 68k to tier to 9,.,.,,,,,
True , but you will not find a bp-70 peft under 150k T0 , and to unlock a fresh one req 4 RARE + 99.000 tokens - thats why is so expensive.
You can add that tiering cost of yours (but atm tiering a weapon is crazy) and you have a price more than 210k ped.
This is only my opinion.

apologize, yeah are 4 rare... damn
i was dont know why counting 2...
(used wiki for tier cost calc might be not updated too)
all in all that price has just 20k premium for 2 year shooting...
reasonable...

Why does Divinity have this gun, out of curiosity? Friend of yours? Or is this just a fun shell game of alt price shuffling, Ruhel Kumar?
Until I sell the gun, I used it as collateral to rent Level 7 UNL mining amp from him. As i said in the post , I changed from hunting to mining.

Congratulations - What price did you sell in the end?

Back