SleePy

Provider
Society
Freelancer
SleePy Angel Chick
Hi,

SB: +46k
BO: +48k

Auction will run for ~3 days after SB is meet, exact end time depends on what time the offer comes in. I want to end the auction on peek hour for the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided to upgrade to LR-60 aug so i'm putting this up for sale. Ive only had this for one week but since i enjoyed going UL high eff so much, i decided that it's worth to take the step to the next lvl right away.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2912

With this weapon you get high eff. for good TT return. You have the option to load this up with damage enhancers for extra 60% dps. With that dps you can hunt most things efficently as long as you have the right defence for it. For example ive hunted prots young - provider, arenatrox young, rextellum up to hunter etc. So you will have that chance for rare uber UL items. I'm not here to sugercoat things though, enhancer have markup that doesnt get returned in loot so keep that in mind, but it makes hunting a lot more fun.

Also if you are using L weapons and hunt a lot you will save tons not paying markup.

It's also a beast in mayhem cat 4, and highly competative in cat 5. If you get a little lucky with points you can easily place top 3.

Asking TT+48k, it's pricy but it costs a lot to tier up and it's afaik the highest tiered gun of its type in the game. Also the next jump to LR-60 is another extra 30-40k depending on seller.

What ive noticed, but it could be because of adjusted loot composition because of mayhem, is that i loot a lot more oils and other stackables instead of shrapnel compared to using a L weapon.

Im open to offer including items. But what im looking for especially is:

AUD:s and/or CLD:s
Imp Fap
Mid to high end armor such as Angel/Shadow F

Last edited:

SleePy

Provider
Society
Freelancer
SleePy Angel Chick
Daily bump for amazing weapon :)

PrototypeGG

Provider
44.000 pure my offer atm ..in few days i might not be intrested cuz i am looking to buy a weapon now. In few weeks if still for sell my offer ll be lower. Looking for low tier like i told you before so i can't over value T 6.99 or 5.99 or anything above 2.99 (last one i had cost me 22k ped)

SleePy

Provider
Society
Freelancer
SleePy Angel Chick
44.000 pure my offer atm ..in few days i might not be intrested cuz i am looking to buy a weapon now. In few weeks if still for sell my offer ll be lower. Looking for low tier like i told you before so i can't over value T 6.99 or 5.99 or anything above 2.99 (last one i had cost me 22k ped)
Bid not accepted as discussed ingame.

SleePy

Provider
Society
Freelancer
SleePy Angel Chick
Daily bump for best mayhem cat 4 weapon.. :handgun:

SleePy

Provider
Society
Freelancer
SleePy Angel Chick