Selling: deleted

where do you get these prices from seriously?

where do you get these prices from seriously?

It seems you forgot how much people used to pay for 50% eff back in the days.
This knife is great for skilling and it's a rare eco choice for low levels.

It's like you can put hands on thousands of Fen weapons...... there only 15 as far as I know.

Another thing is that this knife belongs to the seller and not you, he/she can put whatever price.. This is 0% your business

Example I gave recently to another "Uber" price expert

BP-20 FEN used to sell 12k last year
BC-30 MOD Used to sell 12k-14k last year
I personally sold both weapons for that price in 2019

This year:

I sold BC-30 for 21k and another guy from forum sold for 22k

Recently BP-20 was sold for 18k and 20k in private trades despite the fact that on the F*****g MU says 13k and 17k for BC-30

Some people realize how much they can save with high eff weapons

LR-40 FEN 22k MU is selling for 40k + now .. not worth the ped ? Go get L one and shoot around then..

If you find Mayhem/Fen weapons and sell them at what it says on MU to me I will make a "fortune"

GL with selling, I'm sure that this knife is around that price!

LR-40 FEN 22k MU is selling for 40k + now .. not worth the ped ? Go get L one and shoot around then..

If you find Mayhem/Fen weapons and sell them at what it says on MU to me I will make a "fortune"

GL with selling, I'm sure that this knife is around that price!

Thats not so very true i imho ... lr-40 just disappered from market last few months and t6 sold for 50k so i say low tier is max 30k for me !

i ll not comment price on item for sell here cuz its not my bussness :) yea might be lil expensive compared to just 6-8 months ago but this is the new reality !

consider it free bump ;D

p.s. chances me or u loose ped cuz of those drastic price changes is very close to zero ...but i feel lil simpathy about those new players buying expensive low lvl weapons thining it ll change much thier overall return :sneaky: Lets agree that price bubble on low grade 2.0 weapon is a fact atm and its becoming very noticeble !

Well, lets add 2 more things, a while ago a buyer argued against having to pay these peds for "puny" weapon ...
I've out-damaged Armatrix BC-30 without enchancers inside a practice cat 2. (I hunt with wifie)
The knife will soon be tier 5 (4.79 atm) and price will rise with MU mats at the very least.

Thats not so very true i imho ... lr-40 just disappered from market last few months and t6 sold for 50k so i say low tier is max 30k for me !

i ll not comment price on item for sell here cuz its not my bussness :) yea might be lil expensive compared to just 6-8 months ago but this is the new reality !

consider it free bump ;D

p.s. chances me or u loose ped cuz of those drastic price changes is very close to zero ...but i feel lil simpathy about those new players buying expensive low lvl weapons thining it ll change much thier overall return :sneaky: Lets agree that price bubble on low grade 2.0 weapon is a fact atm and its becoming very noticeble !

the so called new reality will be players making the maths on L itens vs the low/mid level eff weapons and how fast they can outskill them, unless they want to stick to a low grind of peds/low mobs, sure u can always resell and bring tthe prince up again xD

as long as there are buyers willing to spend fortunes on weapons ...

Back