Armax 3765 PED.

Prodiq

Guardian
Zeipher Treithop Prodiq
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The answer for what was in it :)

Grats! saw that one and the others u got tonight=)

:clap: :cheer: :clap:

UBER WELCOME BACK!!!!! Gratz!!!! :D

BIIIGGG gratz :thumbup:

gurkha said:
Noob's get all the luck nowadays :(

gratz! ;)

Not true :wise: If it was..... I should score at least 2 of these a day ;) and GRATZ :banana:

was it the 3rd mob you killed? That loot window looks pretty empty. =)

(empty as in.. just the start of a hunt)

Dash Smashing said:
was it the 3rd mob you killed? That loot window looks pretty empty. =)

(empty as in.. just the start of a hunt)
Actually i had just emptied it, but it was in the start of the hunt. had only done 15k ammo or so. :)

Thanks for the grats you other posters :)

Prodiq said:
Actually i had just emptied it, but it was in the start of the hunt. had only done 15k ammo or so. :)

Thanks for the grats you other posters :)

lol ONLY 15k ammo... thats a lifetime supply for me man :p

What :confused: no uber rifle as usual :confused:

:D

Yeah - there is nothing like nice items in loot :rolleyes:

But gratz anyway :silly2:

as far as the loot data base is correct, the only items in this hof could be some hides and an omegaton a102 but you could always hope for something that hasnt been looted yet (this vu) i guess:)

gratz!

As for the empty loot window...

Well.... Its like this....if you keep emptying it, chances are higher you'll get a hof. MA doesn't like us taking screenshots of loot windows full of measly pecs, showing how poor the loot actually was up until the time of the said hof. In order to hof more often, you need to be clicking on take all after every loot !!

Just my theory... so far all the globals I've had alone have been straight after I clear my loot window (well since I figured out you could drag your loot window and leave it on the side of your screen so it doesn't bug you).

Wow nice :). Big grats :) :D!

F1r3 said:
as far as the loot data base is correct, the only items in this hof could be some hides and an omegaton a102 but you could always hope for something that hasnt been looted yet (this vu) i guess:)

gratz!
They actually drop some other junk aswell (Ac implant ; ) i prefer peds over junk though, makes me able to hunt for longer before visiting TT. :)

Prodiq said:
They actually drop some other junk aswell (Ac implant ; ) i prefer peds over junk though, makes me able to hunt for longer before visiting TT. :)

don't armax drop v2?? :confused:

OMG . . . I'll say CONGRATZ before I say how pissed off I am . . . DAMN . . . I spent the last 6 weeks dropping loads of ammo and getting 9 Globals on Armax Cows and Bulls and the bitches never gave me THAT much loot. I must have loaded 'em up for ya mate :laugh:

I'm happy for your UBER UBER HOF . . . you're one lucky dude ;)

Maybe next time it'll be my turn to go UBER :tongue2:

Enjoy it,
MS9 - :girl:

gratzz that really was a nice one

Back