Armax Small Horn

Nacon

Hatchling
I recently obtained an Armax Small Horn. Can anyone tell me what it is used for?

Aphrodisiac :D

Seriously, I am unsure what it is used for. Maybe a decoration for your apartment?

Trade Terminal accept them always... seriousely I guess that there's not use for them except decoration.

Does it allow you to put it in the enmatter refiner? If so it would be used for dna.

As far as i'm aware there is no Armax DNA as of yet...

As far as i'm aware there is no Armax DNA as of yet...

There is an Armax DNA icon, also, the parts that make the DNA are already designed and preset, it all comes to MA to decide the drop.

Thanks for all the replies. I am fairly new. Any advice on what I should do with it. If it has any value I would like to translate it into PEDs.

i have a stack of 46 in storage atm thinking the same thing :laugh:

There is an Armax DNA icon, also, the parts that make the DNA are already designed and preset, it all comes to MA to decide the drop.

Where can you see this Armax DNA icon?

Like all items in MA... keep it in storage if uc an afford it. It might be worth $$$$ someday. If in need of money .. then tt it. Though I doubt it will make a difference since its tt is VERY low.

Just for info, I have a set of horns two different sizes, and a full skull all looted today from one animal.....so maybe that's all part of the DNA indredients? I saw a jaw in auction while searching for other similar items too.

I wouldn't lknow if those parts are items, or much about DNA ...but maybe some others here will. :)

t

If i'm not mistaken, weren't some of the armax parts historically used for creating a trophy head?

Back