Help: Armor Help!

Dickie

Old
Society
Mischief Knights
I'v been part of this game for a few years on and off now, and to be honest all iv did is deposit then crazy hunt, lose all my ped then quit and come back again!

Deciding to get into the game a bit more, iv been reading Jimmy Bs thread on armor decay, I understand how it works now and how to work out which armor is more eco on certain mobs. What I dont understand is how the armor stats work.

For example Pixie has 3 cut and 9 impact.

Is that for the whole set? so lets say I only had harness thighs and shins on, how would that work? What protection would i have?

Does it work the same as armor and plates? For example...

Mob does 50 dmg. 50 damage is put against each part of armor so for harness, thighs and shins add it together 3x9 = 27.

50 - 27 = 23 dmg hit on me!

if I had all 7 pieces on thats 50 dmg on each part of armor 7x9 = 63 protection.

50 dmg - 63 = 1 dmg caused...

Sorry for the wall of mess but have i grasp the concept?

Thank You

Going to punch myself in the head here... But iv just read that the damage is only applied to one piece of the armor not distributed across them all... so i think i might have just answer my own question if that is right lol

Reactions: das
The mob will only hit one part of you at the time, so if you do not have for example gloves and the mob hits your hands, it will do full damage. If it hits your body and you wear a harness, the harness will protect you.

Got it i always thought in the 6 year iv been hear armor was added together lol

Got it i always thought in the 6 year iv been hear armor was added together lol

Would be nice if it was this way.. anyways I'm selling my (M) Supremacy armor set if you are interested ;)

~Danimal

Back