Help: Armors compatible with Horns of Zagol from Monria

Society
Classified
Jade Jade Draconis
Want to know which sets are compatible with these Horns. Cant find this info anywhere.

I know for certain they work with:
  • Ascension
  • Atlas
  • Perseus
  • Viceroy
Appreciate the help :p. I thought it was about time we gathered this info for other people who have the horns as well.

Any armors that work with eyeglasses, because the horns occupy that slot. That leaves armors that don't originate from Calypso.

Dune rider and sand stormer are also compatible. Also from calypso I believe the supremacy/ chronicle models are compatible with glasses.

stolen imperium, as well as all the imperium armors (adj-perfected) and many other cyrene armors that have the "military style" hat.

Mah'kette works too

Anyobdy know if monria horns can be used with Thorifoid berserker helm?

Merry mayhem, sentinel etc is calypso armors and can be used with eyeglasses
What’s screwed about sentinel being able to use the horns is lion armor for what ever reason can’t even tho it’s the same model of armor just different colors also works with the merry mayhem armor which again is same helm as sentinel an lion 😭

What’s screwed about sentinel being able to use the horns is lion armor for what ever reason can’t even tho it’s the same model of armor just different colors also works with the merry mayhem armor which again is same helm as sentinel an lion 😭
I learned this the hard way :(

Back