KullXP

Prowler
Society
~ZEN~
Kull KullXP Holland
arso_final.gif

est_ava.jpg
Selling Arsonistic Chip's
Click Pictures to Enlarge and See Details!

Item Description - the Arso III TEN Ed is a very unique weapon in game. It is the only item that can add DPS & ECO along beside most weapons.

basic_benefits.jpg

• Increase's your Damage Per Second
    [*]Increase's your Economy on most setups
    [*]Increase's your skill count and Pyro Kinetic Level's
    [*]Decrease's creatures time to regeneration on most setup's
    [*]Increase's your overall hunting returns if used properly
    [*]Increase's your cycled amount per hunt

damage_enhancer_charged.jpg

Arso III TEN Edition - Tier 5

• Add 5 X Damage Enhancers
Damage interval / max:225-450
Damage Per Second:26.06
Max Critical Hit Damage:900
Economy:2.942

[*]Add Improved Ares
Damage Per Second:28.43
Max Critical Hit Damage:936
Economy:2.972

[*]Add Improved Ares
    [*]Earth Shock Trooper
Damage Per Second:28.74
Max Critical Hit Damage:1206
Economy:3.005

economy_enhancer_charged.jpg

Arso III TEN Edition - Tier 5

• Add 5 X Economy Enhancers
Damage interval / max:150-300
Damage Per Second:17.37
Max Critical Hit Damage:600
Economy:3.076

[*]Add Improved Ares
Damage interval / max:150-300
Damage Per Second:18.955
Max Critical Hit Damage:624
Economy:3.107

[*]Add Improved Ares
    [*]Earth Shock Trooper
Damage Per Second:19.16
Max Critical Hit Damage:804
Economy:3.142

supercharged_returns.jpg

Added Damage Advantage - the more you are able to cycle the faster the better off you'll be in this game. This item can add up to 3.142 Economy and provide up to 804 Critical Hit Bonus @ that eco. Push it fully into damage mode and you can get 3.005 Economy and a 1206 Critical Hit Bonus! Adding 28,74 DPS!

Increased Economy Average - if the economy your running on the chip is higher then the items you are using melee/gun then this chip will increase your economy average!

Example:

Stock
  • Adjusted Maddox + Beast = 2.955 eco / 56.92 dps
  • Arso III TEN Ed + Tier 5 Economy = 3.076 eco / 17.37 dps

The Arso does 30.51% of the damage dealt @ 3.076 eco adding extra economy to your setup!

SUPER CHARGED- (Earth Shock Trooper + Improved Ares)
  • Arso III TEN Ed + Tier 5 Damage = 3.142 eco / 19.16 dps

Economy goes crazy coming in @ 3.143 Eco! Pair that with the massive Increased Critical Hit Damage @ 804! The chip has a noticeable impact in your returns instantly.

Increased Damage Per Second - the Arso will add to your damage per second and will help you cycle more faster. When a creature regenerates it adds Hit Points and you have to shoot more to kill the creature. The Arso helps you save PED by helping take down the creature faster. Meaning it regenerates less and you spend less kill it so you get more back at the end of you run!

Example:

Stock
  • Arso III TEN Ed + Tier 5 Damage = 2.492 eco / 26.06 dps

The Arso add's 26.06 Damage Per Second on top of the Adj Maddox 56.92 Damage Per Second meaning you are now dealing 82.98 Damage Per Second thats a 45.78% increase in DPS!

SUPER CHARGED- (Earth Shock Trooper + Improved Ares)
  • Arso III TEN Ed + Tier 5 Damage = 3.005 eco / 28.74 dps

Now the chip gains a huge 3.005 eco advantage while dishing out 28.74 Damage Per Second and MONSTROUS Critical Hits 1206 Damage!

Low Enhancer Break Rate - The Arso is much slower and thus enhancers will break slower. But the big pay off comes from the chips huge base damage. Because the weapon has High Base Damage @ 150 - 300 and up to 225-450. Its critical damage is massive and enhancers have a greater pay off when used on this weapon. But the real secret is in all the available buffs such as Earth Shock Trooper and Ares Rings and Pills....

Price: TT+ 7k Per Chip

If you are interested PM me in game @ Kull Kullxp Holland or on forum. Thank You

Note: I have 1 Full Set of Earth Shock Trooper available on a separate thread. This armor is a game changer when increasing your returns.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289383-Earth-Shock-Trooper-60-Crit-Almost-Full-TT-All-Parts!&highlight=

Last edited:
Reactions: das
wAw what a nice calcs bro!

Do a calc for a t9 too :D

You forgot to mention that they will make you unlock Intution faster than what you can imagine!

Best of luck to one of best players in game for selling those awesome chips.

Increased Damage Per Second - the Arso will add to your damage per second and will help you cycle more faster. When a creature regenerates it adds Hit Points and you have to shoot more to kill the creature. The Arso helps you save PED by helping take down the creature faster. Meaning it regenerates less and you spend less kill it so you get more back at the end of you run!

Example:

Stock
  • Arso III TEN Ed + Tier 5 Damage = 2.492 eco / 26.06 dps

The Arso add's 26.06 Damage Per Second on top of the Adj Maddox 56.92 Damage Per Second meaning you are now dealing 82.98 Damage Per Second thats a 45.78% increase in DPS!

This isn't really accurate, during cooldown of swaping to the gun back, you are not shooting.

Anyway, i first wanted to say that it is a really nice selling thread. Well done :yup:

This isn't really accurate, during cooldown of swaping to the gun back, you are not shooting.

Anyway, i first wanted to say that it is a really nice selling thread. Well done :yup:

Thanks for the kind words! I am very appreciative.

As soon as you throw the Arso ball your DPS Start's, so when the Arso chip is working theres a very small gap of lost time that the gun could have been shooting. You miss about 1 shot from a super fast gun.

The loss in DPS would be very small on the gun and the Arso more then makes up for the lost shot. Your replacing 1 lost shot of 30 - 60 with a 225 - 445 shot basically.

Heres a Video that shows the switch times in 60 fps.

NOTE: If you watch closely you will see that you get a reload bonus for the first shot every time you switch weapons. So you get some of that 1 shot you missed back then the gun fires at its normal rate.

Last edited:
Yeah the difference is really tiny but I wanted to notice it is not completely the stack of both base dps.
If i had some peds i could moved out from my bankroll i will surely get one.
Anyway good luck for your sell.

Thanks for the kind words! I am very appreciative.

As soon as you throw the Arso ball your DPS Start's, so when the Arso chip is working theres a very small gap of lost time that the gun could have been shooting. You miss about 1 shot from a super fast gun.

The loss in DPS would be very small on the gun and the Arso more then makes up for the lost shot. Your replacing 1 lost shot of 30 - 60 with a 225 - 445 shot basically.

Heres a Video that shows the switch times in 60 fps.

NOTE: If you watch closely you will see that you get a reload bonus for the first shot every time you switch weapons. So you get some of that 1 shot you missed back then the gun fires at its normal rate.

Great selling thread! As a t8 Arson user myself i love this chip and use it daily.
Having said that i do not see what you mean by the last part of this about getting a reload bonus for the first shot? Care to elaborate?

You do lose considerable part of the dps from the total potential dps between main weapon+arson if you shoot a higher dps gun ofcourse but it is still extremely helpfull especially at higher tiers.

Yeah I got super lucky on winning that Auction, when I saw how low the bid where I jumped on it ASAP! Players looking to do a fast sell to get PED is rare. Unfortunately this chip sells for 8k or higher.

arsochipszz.jpg
arsotennss.jpg

Mark Up for this Year,
Tier 6 - 5 Sold for +9103 average
Tier 5 - 3 Sold for +8250
Tier 4 - 7 Sold for +7129

No new Arso TEN Editions were released into game since then and there is no new item like it so it hasn't lost value.

Last edited:
Great selling thread! As a t8 Arson user myself i love this chip and use it daily.
Having said that i do not see what you mean by the last part of this about getting a reload bonus for the first shot? Care to elaborate?

You do lose considerable part of the dps from the total potential dps between main weapon+arson if you shoot a higher dps gun ofcourse but it is still extremely helpfull especially at higher tiers.
Thanks you for sharing <3!

Maybe I am wrong but I always thought every time you first equip a weapon the first shot reloads a bit faster?

You can check out the video and maybe youll see something different then me but I have always noticed my first shot reloads faster on weapons I just switched.

Arso and EST at Work!

BUMP for dmg/eco/skill- boost item!

It's a great chip and I am using my chip very often, almost every day infact, unless am skilling on stuff too small to hunt with the chip / mining.

Good luck with your sale!

*bump*

Back