Arsonistic chips?

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
Are those dropping any more? Been some time since I saw the last one on auction :-(

Yes. Just looted Arsonistic Chip V (L).

Cool. can't wait it (and others) to hit auction.

might have a few in strg.. pm me ingame & i'll check.
note : won't be on in the 1st 24h from now

Yes they drop from Locusta constantly, I am bad for tt-ing the little ones :ahh: but have a stash of the bigger ones. If there are any you need a supply of in particular, drop me a pm and maybe we can work something out ;)

zombies and kong drop them as well (the L ones)

It seems that the ONLY unlimited Arso chips to loot have been the Arso III TEN which is silly.

Any III chip is pretty low level, but why we dont have unlimited I and II is beyond me. It would make sense to start looting unlimited IV as well as non-TEN III immediately and then give us V and VI in the near future.

Are those dropping any more? Been some time since I saw the last one on auction :-(

Ubo on Ark la6 drop arsonistic I through IV limited. They also drop combustion I to III. They drop them frequently like pirons on other Ark mobs.

It seems that the ONLY unlimited Arso chips to loot have been the Arso III TEN which is silly.

Any III chip is pretty low level, but why we dont have unlimited I and II is beyond me. It would make sense to start looting unlimited IV as well as non-TEN III immediately and then give us V and VI in the near future.

Unless the TEN chip is like the SGA rocket, and intended to be a one time only deal, which I always assumed it was.

Unless the TEN chip is like the SGA rocket, and intended to be a one time only deal, which I always assumed it was.

But we need more novelty items :smoke:

If that's the case then MindArk's thinking is backwards on this.

SGA rockets throw off the balance in PVP, especially at mid to high tier.

Arso chips don't throw off the balance of anything. In PVP they are worthless when used against PVP armor. Furthermore, their existence in game doesn't throw off values of other items either. They don't disrupt balance.

The only thing that is off balance is the demand for Arso chips because people want to have more DPS.

Why MindArk doesn't enable people to spend more per hour in-game is beyond me.

It turns pout I was careless in checking auction, and only looked at Calypso. On Arkadia there were 2 x IV(L) on sale and I flew over and bought those. I will still be adding the people who offered chips, after all, I plan to use up at least one of the IV(L) today.

But I would still like to say - please do consider listing your chips on Calypso auction from time to time too.

Back