ART-great!...And now,

Jos Smak Smos

Hatchling
Society
Freelancer
Jos Smak Smos
Hoy guys,
First of all...Let me introduce myself:ahh:

I'm a Belgium artist who makes stained glass windows, glassculpture's and paintings. I graduated in the academy of fine arts in Antwerp, Belgium.

I love playing games and started playing this game for a few weeks now.
I enjoying this world very much and came in kontakt with my mentor, vic Vic vieria, who's also a Belgium guy so...
He learned me this game and at the moment we became good friends.
He told me about the professions and possibility's ingame so...I did a good search about this subject and...

I was really amazed that there is real-life art integrated in this game.
I searched this forum for adresses ingame and went to take a look to this galleries. I love it very much!

So, my question at the moment is...
I like to make kontakt with a gallerie-owner who is willing to help me ingame.
A person who i can trust and who can sell my art, or give me good advice.

I'm a person who likes art very much, like in real-life.
I'm NOT planning to make more then 1 copies of my work...
I only want to upload 1 original peace from each work i have.
I like the idea (like in real-life) that there must be ONLY 1 work of each ingame. People who buy it then know that this is only 1 original piece of art they're buying!

I know there are many avatars ingame who are working on a specific and original look. They are doing much effort to search for the right clothes and furniture to make them "others from the others". Let's say "a kind of original".
Well, that's my point!

I also want to thank Ido this way with his great posts in this forum.
He already helped me alot with his guide.
I wish him all the best and succes:D

Sorry for my english, i did my best to make it readable lol.:scratch2:

Bonjour Jos !

Puisque tu es belge, je m'exprimerai en français : entre nous cela m'arrange, je maîtrise l'anglais moins bien que toi lol:D
IRL, je collectionne l'art contemporain : si cela t'intéresse, je te donnerai l'adresse du site où je présente ma collection.
Sur Entropia, je prépare actuellement un vernissage qui réunira 13 artistes que je n'ai pas encore sélectionnés. Certains de ces artistes font partie de ma collection.;)
Pour ce vernissage et l'exposition qui suivra, j'ai acquis une galerie à Bilton.
Le 15 septembre, Ido a organisé pour moi, des auctions de peintres de ma collection, lesquels m'avaient signé un contrat pour préserver leurs droits concernant le copyright.
Ido a vendu 6 tableaux sur 10, ce qui est satisfaisant pour une première. Les peintures qui n'ont pas été vendues sont actuellement exposées à la VRArthouse, une galerie tenue par Twister, une artiste ingame également. :yay:
L'art est un fabuleux vecteur de communication et je suis persuadée qu'il est appelé à se développer sur Entropia.
Si tu le souhaites nous pouvons nous rencontrer ingame, j'y suis pratiquement tous les jours.
A bientôt peut-être, donc.
Tessa:)

Puisque tu es belge, je m'exprimerai en français : entre nous cela m'arrange, je maîtrise l'anglais moins bien que toi lol:D
IRL, je collectionne l'art contemporain : si cela t'intéresse, je te donnerai l'adresse du site où je présente ma collection.
Sur Entropia, je prépare actuellement un vernissage qui réunira 13 artistes que je n'ai pas encore sélectionnés. Certains de ces artistes font partie de ma collection.;)
Pour ce vernissage et l'exposition qui suivra, j'ai acquis une galerie à Bilton.
Le 15 septembre, Ido a organisé pour moi, des auctions de peintres de ma collection, lesquels m'avaient signé un contrat pour préserver leurs droits concernant le copyright.
Ido a vendu 6 tableaux sur 10, ce qui est satisfaisant pour une première. Les peintures qui n'ont pas été vendues sont actuellement exposées à la VRArthouse, une galerie tenue par Twister, une artiste ingame également. :yay:
L'art est un fabuleux vecteur de communication et je suis persuadée qu'il est appelé à se développer sur Entropia.
Si tu le souhaites nous pouvons nous rencontrer ingame, j'y suis pratiquement tous les jours.
A bientôt peut-être, donc.
Tessa:)

English-only, please.

English-only, please.

Here is the message that has just been posted:*************** ---Quote (Originally by Montechrista)-Since you are Belgian, I will express myself in French: between us that arranges me, I control English less although you lol:DIRL, I collect the contemporary art: if that interests you, I will give you the address of the site where I present my collection.Sur Entropia, I currently prepare a varnishing which will bring together 13 artists that I did not select yet. Some of these artists form part of my collection.;)Pour this varnishing and the exposure which will follow, I acquired a gallery with Bilton.Le September 15, Ido organized for me, of the auctions of painters of my collection, which had signed me a contract to preserve their rights concerning the copyright.Ido sold 6 tables out of 10, which is satisfactory for a first. Paintings which were not sold are currently exposed to VRArthouse, a gallery held by Twister, an artist ingame also. :yay:L' art is a fabulous vector of communication and I am persuaded that it has to develop on Entropia.Si you wish it we can meet ingame, I am there practically all the jours.A soon perhaps, donc.Tessa:)---End Quote --- English-only, please.*************** There may also Be other fold up, goal you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again. All the best, EntropiaForum

Hello Tessa

Thanks for you're reply of my topic.
Like you already know, I PM'ed you and it seems we are working things out just fine :yay:

For the readers of this topic:
Feel free to contact me.
I'm open for suggestions and info;)

I think EU is a great place for gaming...And for Art! :D
I like to see this Art-community grow and grow.

We, artists...Could never dream of such opportunity about 10 years ago.
I'm very exited to see how things work out in EU.

Thanks in advance.
Jos.

Back