As-129 & As-147

Biizle

Dominant
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Gatzo Dr. Biizle Biizle
What are these two Rifles going for these days?

Both around +8k give or take a few hundred ped is accurate.

Sold mine as129 more than a moth ago for 10k total price

And in my view 147 is way on overpriced in relation to 129

AS129 seem to be sticking at 8-9K, not selling too fast at that prices if at all.

AS147 has come off recent highs too, with one in auction here taking 3 days to get start of 6.5k (now 6.7, bo of 7.5k).

Sold mine as129 more than a moth ago for 10k total price

And in my view 147 is way on overpriced in relation to 129

hmm why u think the s-129 is so much better?

it has a bit more dmg/sec but has lower range.

it can fit a Dante but u loose 1 dmg every shoot when fitting it i think.:scratch2:

last 2x 147 was sold for tt7,8k at ingame auktion btw

u may be right that they overprized but that count for both waepons than.

it can fit a Dante but u loose 1 dmg every shoot when fitting it i think.:scratch2:

A bit more dm sec.... its alot more, and the range dosent really mean shit, cause most mobs will close the gap between the range of as 129 vs 147 in perharps 2-3 shots. And then the 129 beats the 147 becouse of the higher dm sec. and when you ad a dante to the 129, your still increasing to eco of the gun compared to un amped. You wont do that if you ad a dante to the 147 anymore.

A bit more dm sec.... its alot more, and the range dosent really mean shit, cause most mobs will close the gap between the range of as 129 vs 147 in perharps 2-3 shots. And then the 129 beats the 147 becouse of the higher dm sec. and when you ad a dante to the 129, your still increasing to eco of the gun compared to un amped. You wont do that if you ad a dante to the 147 anymore.

dmg sec on s-129 is 54

" on s-147 is 49.4

Range is 66 on s-129 and 82.5 on s-147 and u forgot to mention that the s-147 is a bit faster in attacks than the s-129

i dont agree on the range means shit i hade both weapons and its a difference between when u hunt med lev mobs. the higher attack rate for the s-147 helps with that too.

if u want hunt higher mobs dont buy any of that guns because both lack enough dmg/sec better get a ML 35 or a doa.

thats just my personal toughs on that 2 guns.

dmg sec on s-129 is 54

" on s-147 is 49.4

Range is 66 on s-129 and 82.5 on s-147 and u forgot to mention that the s-147 is a bit faster in attacks than the s-129

i dont agree on the range means shit i hade both weapons and its a difference between when u hunt med lev mobs. the higher attack rate for the s-147 helps with that too.

if u want hunt higher mobs dont buy any of that guns because both lack enough dmg/sec better get a ML 35 or a doa.

thats just my personal toughs on that 2 guns.

ffs!!!

only 16 meters difference in range on the 2 guns, dosent take an atrox long to run those 16 meters....

AS-147 + beast dm/sec: 67,5. eco: 4,19
AS-129 + dante dm/sec: 81.0 eco: 4,18

Ml- 35 + dante dm/sec: 70,9 eco: 4,23
DOA LM + dante dm/sec: 91,7 eco: 4,09
Get your facts strait, dont come here and spread those lies, like a noob strait out of PA :rolleyes:

Buyer ofered me 10k and i sold it

129 is way more worthy it than 147, current 147 prices are manipulated.my sale is real

Yup as 129 is indeed alot better then 147, and it was better even before the amp nerfing.. as 147 always felt weak when shifting between it and 129. and I do know my starkhovs, i have owned all models of them lol

but still, every gun in pe is overpriced ;)

the damage a second really doesnt matter at those rates half as much as the economy, for 90% of mobs.

Economy on the 147 is better, thats the kicker for me. Either gun will knock most mobs out in about the same rate, its only when you get to the bigger mobs where the more damage factor seems to matter...but then again those mobs are the worst for economy as is.

Keep in mind a 129 shoots 1 more round per shot, is slower and has higher decay as well.

shoot 100 ammo with a 129 unamped (10 shots) you get 600 hps max (slower and shorter range)
shoot 100 ammo (11 shots) with a 147 unamped you get 572 hps max (faster and longer range)

so yeah the range and speed on 147 makes a difference...those extra 1-2 shots from range and speed make up the difference in damage and armor decay anyhow by the time its all said and done...with a better economy.

Thats my impression anyhow...the 147 should be comparable if not more than the 129 at around 8-9k, but thats just my thinking....ultimately the buyers determine the prices.

Last edited:
Economy on the 147 is better, thats the kicker for me. [...]that little bonus the 147 has makes up for an extra shot or two over all.

seriously? what "little" bonus? negligable difference in that department, with no amp they are the same, with a beast 0.01 dmg/sec, saving you 2.4 ped for every 1k. surely the damage/sec counts for far more if you're taking mob down quicker so less fap/armour decay?

Yup as 129 is indeed alot better then 147, and it was better even before the amp nerfing.. as 147 always felt weak when shifting between it and 129. and I do know my starkhovs, i have owned all models of them lol

but still, every gun in pe is overpriced ;)

Hehe, well said Roth

shoot 100 ammo with a 129 unamped (10 shots) you get 600 hps max (slower and shorter range)
shoot 100 ammo (11 shots) with a 147 unamped you get 572 hps max (faster and longer range)

so yeah the range and speed on 147 makes a difference...those extra 1-2 shots from range and speed make up the difference in damage and armor decay anyhow by the time its all said and done...with a better economy.

you forget the amp part.. you will either use cause or beast on a 147, but cause has bad economy and beast has quite low damage. so either you lose the one thing that you say is the most important, economy. or you will have rather low damage. 70 compared to 90 (if i remember beast damage correct). and dont forget, you will miss more shots with a faster gun :eek:

the damage a second really doesnt matter at those rates half as much as the economy, for 90% of mobs.

Economy on the 147 is better, thats the kicker for me. Either gun will knock most mobs out in about the same rate, its only when you get to the bigger mobs where the more damage factor seems to matter...but then again those mobs are the worst for economy as is.

Keep in mind a 129 shoots 1 more round per shot, is slower and has higher decay as well.

Thats my impression anyhow...the 147 should be comparable if not more than the 129 at around 8-9k, but thats just my thinking....ultimately the buyers determine the prices.

Hmm, maybe the 129 has higher ammo burn and decay, because it does more dm....

and that 0,01 more you get in dm/pec is really nothing you will notice. remember that 0,01dm/pec is based on max dm, and since youl neveer do max dm every time, we are talking about 0,001-0,005dm/pec in reality.

Back