Buying: Ascension Armor Parts (and How You Can Get It)

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Do you want to make some PED at NO financial cost to you? A rare opportunity has presented itself, so now here is your chance!
A new armor is coming out over the course of the next seven months on Next Island, and it appears there are a variety of ways to qualify to earn a part. Streaming, video creation, creative writing, mentoring, sweat-circles, healing, and more appear to be some of the various methods available to qualify for earn points to be awarded armor parts.
It seems these armor parts will be tradeable, and as such I intend to attempt to complete a set as quickly as possible. If you have any interest in earning and selling one of the parts for the new Ascension armor, please reach out and we can coordinate a price point. I will also be happy to help you come up with ideas for how to participate in the event.

Full details here: Community Recognition Program - Next Island Forum

Pieces still needing pre-reservation:

Helm
Harness
Arms
Gloves
Thighs
Shins
Footguards

Last edited:
Almost halfway through March, there's still time to qualify to claim a piece in March even if you're just getting started!

Are you talented at video creation? Apply your skills here to make some PED!

Would you like to break into Streaming? Build your audience and earn some PED today!

Are you a creative writer? Apply your skills today and earn some easy PED!

Do you enjoy event coordination? Apply your skills and make some PED today!

Nice program.
I'm not sure u can earn points with mentoring.
Also how do you run events? Are there any event organizers NPC or something?

What if we have no skills, is there a "participation trophy"?

"Community Nominations
Community Nominations is a special category for players to nominate other players monthly. This nomination should be for players that contribute non-tangibly to the planet, ie via mentorship, healing, sweat circles, new player assistance, general dedication to the planet. These nominations will be done via the forum. Players should include their reasoning for nominating another player.
The Next Island Development Team will have the final say in what will be considered positive contributions and what points should be assigned."

It seems at least one set has been completed thus far, so there should be plenty of parts out there. Turn your parts into PED today!

PEDs lasts for 1 hunt, UL armor part are forever!
I'm not selling mine :smoke:

Back