Asclarias Autoloot unlock bugged?

slupor

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
slupor slupor slupor
I'm trying to get the Autoloot buff unlocked on my Asclarias pet which reached level 19 yesterday. I have the 9 peds and 100 essence available but the Criteria says 57.5%. Speed buff unlocked normally so I'm lost what to do.

Any insights or hints are appreciated.

I know for other pets, in order to unlock autoloot criteria, u have to use lootpills from tt, and criteria goes higher.
Hope itìs the same for your pet.

DRM

Criteria must be 100% of course.

You have to use auto-loot buff, pills.

I've heard the pet must be spawned when you eat the pill, but I never checked that part.

Hmm tried eating a loot pill and it gained 1.2%. Guess i'll be eating lootpills the coming few days.

Thanks Duncan and Cirrus!

Yep. Autoloot unlock requires eating bunches o pills. Back when I had the Oratan Axe it took me quite a while to get him to unlock autoloot. Honestly, since the new camera system vu came out a while back the usefulness of autoloot has massively decreased. Back then before the new system it allowed you to one key hunt basically. Nowadays you have F key for everything so you can still one key hunt without problems without autoloot. Main thing autoloot does is it allows you to hunt in big swarms of mobs without fear of not being able to get the loot in time, etc.

Last edited:
This particular pet is very slow to increase criteria. It also increases with the use of an auto looting ring - slowly. :)

Thanks.. I didn't know this either.

Back