Asclarias Stuck

Mac Farmer

Old Alpha
Hi my pet Florencio wich is Asclarias is stuck at 50,3% on auto loot criteria and it dont move anymore . Last 10 pills i eated didnt move even 0.1% !

Any suggest on how to moove it ?

Mac

Last edited:
So it will pass that 50,3% i have complete at some point ? I will try to eat 100 more then ty Maria

probably won't hurt to send a support ticket too :)

I'm not sure, but maybe there is a limit per day ?
To avoid people taking 200 pills in a row ?

Pets that loot at 5m are pretty much useless anyway.

The point of an auto-loot is to be able to grind without having to worry about the looting action.
But most mobs, even in melee, are considered to be 5m away from your avatar, so if they are 5.01m away, which happens a lot, many of them will not get looted.
So you have to keep checking to make sure you don't miss any, sometimes turn around to get closer to the mob, etc.. Very annoying.

I got bored leveling up a 5m auto-loot pet, and when I finally got to use it, I stop using it after 2 days when I realised it was useless. (who can imagine that argonaut arms are 6m long?)

Maybe you should think about getting a real auto-loot pet... :giggle:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/leprechaun-gold-32m-autoloot-pet.283179

You have to keep eating pills to unlock autoloot, but you can't eat them all at once, you have to wait for the buff to wear off and then eat another pill, you get progress once you eat the pill, you don't have to hunt in the meantime if you don't want to. That's how I unlocked mine.

You have to keep eating pills to unlock autoloot, but you can't eat them all at once, you have to wait for the buff to wear off and then eat another pill, you get progress once you eat the pill, you don't have to hunt in the meantime if you don't want to. That's how I unlocked mine.
yep. It can take a long time. Chomp a pill, hunt til the buff from that pill is gone, chomp another... rinse and repeat. If it still works the way I remember the buff timer doesn't stop if you log out it pauses til you log back in.... so you have to keep the buff going. May as well hunt while you do it so you actually get some good out of it.

At least there's codex on Cyrene and Arkadia now. Go hunt carabok , monura, pleak and hornets til you drop. Just make sure the pets spawned the whole time you do it.

Back