Asclarius too easy to get an train..

should the 4 listed pets in the post get the autoloot distance increased?

• Total voters
Society
War on time
Nick timegazer messner
Hello everyone,
Let me start by saying that asclarius is an awesome pet an its great for the players however at the same time i feel its way to easy to get an its repeatable.. I know many people who are on the 4th -5th time getting the pet, once again this is only so good now other pets that are very hard to get to spawn are not worth buying or training .why train a mountain gorilla or any of the hard to get pets with the same buff as the new pet, when i can get alsclarius with both autoloot an runspeed traing it to level 7 in one day.

I think its a great idea but why not make it so the pet with 2 good buffs is a bit harder to train or harder to get, or so that players can only get one per like every other mission with great rewards that way if you choose to sell them you cant get another without buying them off another player.

I apologize if i offended anyone just my opinion, im sure there are alot of players that spent hours training the eudorian wasp devil or eudorian lava devil or the mountain gorilla or atrox sapphire pets that all have the same buff 5m autoloot as asclarius (which is easy to train) but are very hard to find or get it makes them useless now, or worth alot less ped .

I at least think they should make it the same as training the pets with the same buff

mountain gorilla-hard-5m i only have had one of these spawn.
eudorian lava devil- hard- 5m never seen
eudorian wasp devil-hard-5m never seen
atrox sapphire-average- 5m never seen any
asclarius- easy-5m just came out an they are everywhere

make training it hard or harder something should be done otherwise the other pets arent worth trying to find, since they are so rare you should increase the distance of the autoloot to 20 m for the following pets that would keep everyone happy i feel

mountian gorilla
eudorian wasp devil
eudorian lava devil
atrox sapphire

with how rare they arean how much to train them they shouldnt be the same as an easy pet such as asclarius .
see my point? those pets are now essentially useless why would i waste money an time getting something when asclarius has both buffs I desire and can train to level 7 for 500 nutrio bar

I would like to know what other players think about it, please i would really enjoy some feedback.

thnk you
nick timegazer messner.

Tamed over 20 by now and many others did the same too, so it's a bit too late to change anything. Of course they can play the same trick again and remove the autoloot buff, but then the reputation of the dev team will be destroyed beyond repair.

thats why i wouldnt want them to remove the autoloot thats not fair, i think the increase in distance for the other pets to even 15 m or something that would at least balance it out a little bit believe me I dont think aslcarius should change but the pets that are very hard to get should be a bit more worth the time

yes exactly the 5m is nothing special especially for the mythic and rare pets. thats my point if you spent hours taming an looking for a rare pet .

i seen a post earlier someone selling a eudorian lava devil at 1/3rd of the price he usually sells it for which i dont think is fair either, i agree at 5m unless you have asclarius now its not worth it an you may aswell pick up your own loot or buy a loot pill

They obviously created Asclarias to bring ppl to A.G. I know first hand how it feels to get your pet nerfed. Autoloot on L.A.R.A for example.

It's obvious that its a game unbalance because the Asclarias doesn't need as much nutrio to get full. In turn this means that you need to feed it a lot more often than the other pets you listed. Since it still burns 60 nutrio an hour with autoloot activated.

This also mean the pet level up faster than a rare or mythic pet etc. Since it's listed as common.
They probably also made it common so most ppl can tame it. But in reality if we go by MA standards on pet balance the Asclarias should be a mythic pet.

But again like Svarog said too much time has passed now so they can't really do much except leave as is or remove autoloot, and if they do the latter they will definitely lose all trust. Lose lose situation for PP. So the best course of action is to not do anything, or maybe limit so u can only get one pet in there (no longer a repeatable daily).

I completely agree with you Sub zero an Svarog, there has been too much time passed now even after the first day woud have been too late people would have already had it,

only reason i made a post is think about the gold leprechaun an sophie they are both 32m also both legendary pets that are hard to train, which are both the same rarity as the eudorian wasp devil but the wasp devil only has 5m autoloot which i think for a legendary pet isnt a good enough buff.

now if they released aslcarius as a 32m autoloot pet what would people say about sophie an the gold lep? would they say it is irrelevant? or would they be pissed off? what would the thought be then?
If you think about it though they already did something similar to that since aslcarius is 5 m an the other 5m pets are all rare, mythic or legendary

either way i think its lloo late to do anything but they should at least increase the rare mythic an legendary pets so they are worth going an finding if the mountain gorilla, atrox sapphire ,eudorian wasp/lava devils had a bigger autoloot it would keep them relevant in the new age of asclarius where people wanta bit bigger buff then thay have to try an get it from a harder pet

i do think 5m autoloot is useless iv hunted thousands of mountain gorilla an they tamable ones barely spawn (yes im only killing the 2 that show up not the wave spawn :D ) thats all im saying a pet like that should have a buff thats a bit more useful honestly

i appreciate the all the comments.

i recently trained a mountain gorilla an asclarias both to level 7, the mountain gorilla took between 6000- 6400 xp to get to level 7 the ascarias took 1000 xp as doestyou all know im sure that is quite the dfference for pets with the same buff, also i want to say i cant tame a mountain gorilla which is lv 15 mob im a level 10 tamer, yet i was able to tame the lv 43 asclarias to me thatis backwards

On the other hand, there is no point in introducing something new unless it's at least a little bit better than what was there before, unless it's something that's entirely new to the game.

In the end, the purpose of new PP content is to promote the planet. NI added an easy pet and enjoyed a boost of activity unseen since the planet's early days. Toulan added a pet than only a couple of people can tame, and that was the exact amount of people that displayed an interest.

Why would you whine for this. you would rather train it for 2 months?

I think they should be easier than the legendary pets because the loot range sucks 5m is worthless.

On your unseen mobs, I have seen a sapphire atrox near the Caly rig. I didn't realize it was so rare or I would not have killed it lol

No no I’m not saying Asclarias is why I’m whining it’s the legendary pets with 5m auto loot , aslclarias is great I said that at the start however I trained a mountain gorilla to level 7 an It cost a lot more then the new pet , that’s fine but shouldn’t it be worth a bit more distance on the pets that are hard to train? Or at least similar in nutrio cost If no one agrees I’ll back off on the subject an vote no myself. I fully admit that asclarias is amazing I wish all the pets were as great to train as this! next island has done an amazing job all around.
I have a few myself an I know it’s the same amount when autoloot is unlocked but getting there is the difference I can’t say how much it cost to get a eudorian wasp/lava devil there.. but I also recently spent at least 5 x that to get the mountain gorilla to the same level 7 , ok say I forget the auto loot how about reduce the amount of nutrio on the 4 pets? That way it’s at least reasonable to train them,

once again I don’t want any changes to asclarias only reason I used that title is it seems rather easy to train compared to the other petswith similar buffs

thank you very valid points all I am doing is voicinf my opinion like it or hate it :)

Also sorry for the run on sentence English was never my strong subject

with how common they are i find it funny how much some people are asking as a price (500 ped+)

It’s as easy as it should be. It’s only 5m.
MA likely wants everyone to have Autoloot to make hunting easier and more automated.

Just wait. It probably has a much wider range than it's suppossed to giving someone some dps advantage and in a mayhem 3 years from now... oh boy here will come the rants.

Back