Asteroid Auction Details

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Since announcing the potential Sale of the Asteroid, I have received additional offers. To keep things simple, I'm going to Place the Deed in Entropia Public Auction on Sunday may 30th, ending on Sunday June 6th, with a start bid of 5 Million PED, which is consistent with the first offers I have received. This should give interested parties time to move the funds.

Weekly and Daily Global Stats are available on Entropia Tracker
http://entropiatracker.com/landarea.asp

appx 1st Q gross tax revenue for 2010

Jan - 170k ped
Feb - 160k ped
March - 170k ped
April - 140k ped

All DNA currently in the Domes is included

In addition to the land tax Revenue, The naming Rights can provide additional value or income with an estimated 9,000+ Global Messages per month Reaching a Worldwide Player base.

Also The Asteroid Comes with an audio Broadcast System with additional Advertising Revenue potential.

Although the Asteroid is being sold by me as is... Part of the original package I purchased from Mindark was a Mega Championship Stadium..

Naming Rights to the Stadium and revenue from Sporting events may add additional value to the asteroid.

NEW WORLD RECORD potential; if the Start Bid is met, then the Sale will set a number of New World Records among them " the Most Valuable/Expensive Virtual item"

The Asteroid is included in the 2008 Guinness Book Of World Records & the 2010 gamers edition.

For Information regarding Wire Transfers into Entropia Universe, please contact Mindark or FPC Directly. For information regarding the mega Stadium, naming Rights, confirmation of published tax Revenue, or other Asteroid development issues, please contact FPC or MA directly.

Last edited:
1st I hope! :) Wow, 5 Million Ped! Good luck, this will be very interesting!

Last edited:
Well good luck with the sale then :D

Wishing you all the best with the sale of the Asteroid. Wish you wern't selling it.

You gotta do what you gotta do - better be one helluva crazy summer ;)

gl selling :)

5 mil sounds rather cheap imho... for a thing that big.
Has big potential for the new owner

Last edited:
To keep things simple, I'm going to Place the Deed in Entropia Public Auction on Sunday may 30th, ending on Sunday June 6th, with a start bid of 5 Million PED, which is consistent with the first offers I have received. This should give interested parties time to move the funds.

Don't mate. Everything sold on auction, (buyouts not included), will automatically loose at least 10% of the market value - often a lot more.

Don't mate. Everything sold on auction, (buyouts not included), will automatically loose at least 10% of the market value - often a lot more.

You think that something that big will lose 10% ... and you have reason to think that because...

Holy crap, are you selling out ND??
This is getting weirder by the moment..

edit: Thanks Neverdie for managing a beautiful asteriod, thanks for the fun and the dung buying. May the best happen to you

Last edited:
I can't wait to see who pays that. I need a good :laugh:

:popcorn:

I can't wait to see who pays that. I need a good :laugh:

:popcorn:

As Nevedrie stated above, many parties have shown interest in the 5mil line, so someone will definitely pay that.

Since luck is not needed with selling items I wish all the best with ROCKtropia instead and have fun with music studio :)

As Nevedrie stated above, many parties have shown interest in the 5mil line, so someone will definitely pay that.
Ya, I saw that, so that's just "many parties" that I will get to :laugh: at.

You think that something that big will lose 10% ... and you have reason to think that because...

...I don't see how this sale is much different then any other. Except two things: It might scare off light-shy bidders - giving a lower price. At least the set start-bid isn't low - which prevents total fiasco (if you want a load of money.)

My minimum estimation was 5 mil so think I got that right :D Now do I win something?...

GL with the sale. Spend it wisely ;)

...I don't see how this sale is much different then any other. Except two things: It might scare off light-shy bidders - giving a lower price. At least the set start-bid isn't low - which prevents total fiasco (if you want a load of money.)

Depositing several hundred thousands of USD just to withdraw them again and lose some of them in the progress, in case the auction is lost, is not to everyones taste.

An auction outside of the ingame one, with a set time frame, until the trade ingame and for PED has to be conducted, would probably yield more.
If it is 10% i don't know, but with the total sum we are talking, even 1% is a decent monthly salary and worth it for sure imo.

In addition to the land tax Revenue, The naming Rights can provide additional value or income with an estimated 9,000+ Global Messages per month Reaching a Worldwide Player base.

Does this mean the new owner has the rights to change it from CND to something else?

Club NEVERDIE will be no more? :(

Sad day... :( :( :( :(

while I am in college with my current income I only qualify for a $140k loan. :cussing:

good luck to those that bid, will be hard to win lottery by then.

just wondering ...

say 7 (just a guess) ppl are potentially interested at that price. they each wire 500k+ $ to MA/FPC. only one of them will win the auction. the other 6 (guessed number -1) will then withdraw again. they paid fees for depositing and withdrawing.

furthermore i'm guessing most of those potential investors will have to take a loan* for that (most loans I know about have a minimum full-repay delay of one year). the fees for that ... i'd like to have ...

whichever bank handles this might just name a wing in their HQ after ND after this :laugh:

*in some (EU)-countries the government gave loans to the banks for free (or a minimum fee) due to the crisis last year, with no restrictions on how to proceed with % on loans they give out to us "mundanes". so the %-cut of the bank is even higher

sry, this just came to my mind. we'll see how this all plays out in the end - i'm quite curious ;)

regards, good night and good luck (with whatever anyone's doing)!
S.

It might scare off light-shy bidders

Hmmm dont think so...

"I was gonna try and win this auction for worlds-most-expensive-virtual-item, which would put me in the world records book, but I wont, as people will see me bidding"? :silly2:

Does this mean the new owner has the rights to change it from CND to something else?

Club NEVERDIE will be no more? :(

Actually, Neverdie said in another thread that the new owner MUST change the name...

Place the Deed in Entropia Public Auction on Sunday may 30th, ending on Sunday June 6th

In order to place an Estate Deed in auction, don't you need to restrict public access, effectively closing down CND as of May 30th?

All you "investors" holding the apartments and not using them... Right after this auction will be the "BEST" time to put your deeds on auction! After all, daily MV will be at least +500,000,000 (at least for a few seconds...)! The 10 bucks above the price you paid that you are wanting should not be hard to get. Too bad Neverdie did not keep some of the shops and apartments to hand over to the high bidder too... Oh well... guess the bank will go up next?

;)

Land Deed and Estate Deed are different colors and have different MV

just wondering ...

say 7 (just a guess) ppl are potentially interested at that price. they each wire 500k+ $ to MA/FPC. only one of them will win the auction. the other 6 (guessed number -1) will then withdraw again. they paid fees for depositing and withdrawing.

No.

Any large deposit would take place via a wire transfer. There are no fees for a wire transfer except those charged by your bank. A $50 fee does not register when you consider a 500,000 deposit.

On the withdraw side there would be a fee - but this fee has been waived in the past.

If I deposit a large amount of money to participate in the auction and don’t win, will MindArk still take a 1% withdrawal fee from my money if I wish to withdraw it again?

No, a maximum withdrawal fee of USD100 is in effect for avatar accounts that make a deposit larger than USD10,000 between Dec. 8th and Dec. 28th and participate in the auction. All transactions will be monitored and logged.

PM send NVD and i think most here will agree that by putting the deed into the ingame auction without giving potential buyers much of the time to get funds inside PE, will loose you quite a few bidders(me included). Please consider postponing the auction and give a chance to infuse required peds into PE

On the withdraw side there would be a fee - but this fee has been waived in the past.

Waived once for MA/FPC's sale of CP.

There is no way in the world they would waive it in relation to a player's auction sale. Doing so would set a very dangerous precedent.

I really hope it does sell cause ND has to pay the auction fee on 5 million peds sale or not

The max auction fee is 100 PED I believe.

ahh that i did not know but then again i have never sold any thing that had that much markup that there would be 100ped fee

I believe it was brought up elsewhere that if it is such a good investment opportunity, why then not take out a loan instead of selling it?

Just a thought.

Edit :- does it also include space pirates?

NEVERDIE , what exactly is the start bid set to and/or is there a BO bid?

Oh right, don't use the auction, your gonna end up losing some % from the auction house "Item successfully sold" fee, well in your case, maybe a few hundred of thousands of ped. :p

I believe it was brought up elsewhere that if it is such a good investment opportunity, why then not take out a loan instead of selling it?

Hi Mr. Banker. I'd like a loan.

Do you have any collateral?

Actually I do. I own a space station.

Mr. Banker? Mr. Banker? Where are you going? Mr. Banker?

Back