Asteroid Auction update.

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rdie-individual-domes-4-sale.html#post2469083

UPDATE, neither of the Buyout offers were able to be realized within a workable timeframe... And So I am going to sell the Domes individually, not in groups, this wlll allow more people the opportunity to own a Piece of the Richest Rock in the Paradise V asteroid belt...

See Above link for additional Details

!

CND Daily Land Tax Revenue below!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

-----

ATH DAY :)

----------

----------------

--------------------------------

----------------------------

---------------------------------------

------------------------

-----------------------------------

Another ATH Day :)

--------------------------

Last edited:

-----------------

------------------------------

-------------------------------------

-------------------------------

Last edited:
Wow, heck of a buyout. Hope the deal closes well. :)

<removed by author>

Last edited:
I dont get it, why not leave it on auction ?

Anyways, hope it works out !

GL with your offer. Interesting that the domes can be sold in groups like that.

<removed...>

Last edited:
I dont get it, why not leave it on auction ?

Anyways, hope it works out !

Because if someone makes a offer above the starting bid, but below the bo offer he got, he can't withdraw the auction.

I hope the buyer is serious...

if not... then he will miss on the opportunity to do like your going to do... sell the dome seperately... which can yield more money...

will see ;)

Last edited:
Ahh the games behind the game :D

btw, awesome accounting system MA provided for all that money :laugh:

Oh, and where's all those rich buyers who where chomping at the bit to take the BO because after all, it is such a steal at that price since its really worth $1 million USD according to all the experts here. Now he only has one who only might possibly maybe get the peds together :laugh:

Last edited:
In RL, real-estate transactions have certain regulations surrounding them. Often real-estate agents are involved. Ownership of property is registered with the local land registry office, and transactions must be registered.
Just buying a property usually involves a few steps, including an official offer-to-purchase which goes through a notary and is a binding legal agreement.
These RL rules and regulations have existed for centuries and for very good reasons.

All the best on the sale. I hope the buyer isn't just a Space Pirate.

I wonder if the appartment building be up for sale too? Not that i could ever afford a whole building. I just want to know who gets my rental fee

i hope the buyer is seriouse and able to put the time and effort into CND and make it the great place it once was before ND lost interest in it and moved onto other projects

I do miss the domes with mobs actually in them so that when there mining if things were going bad you could take a break and hunt

I wonder if the appartment building be up for sale too? Not that i could ever afford a whole building. I just want to know who gets my rental fee

FPC do as normal. the planet owners take all those fees I believe, any tax generated gets split with the building owner (in the case of malls) and the planet owner.

And its not rent, its a management fee.

its not possible to sell a apparment building, only the apartments inside it

Ok.... those are freaking nice taxs :D

It would be nice to invest in the domes. Lets see what happens!

Hope the potential buyer gets it done...would hate to see separate owners for the blocks of domes.

wow good luck with the sale, but something is veyr wrong with Doom 8 , it has only one working TP ->

You may want to get FPC/MA fix that before it get sold... its been malfunctioning for very very long time...

acutaly I do hope you will sell the dooms serperately :) oh I am bad :)

but maybe you can sell then like?

1-6-11-16
2-7-12-17
3-8-13-18
4-9-14-19
5-10-15-20

Each serie of dooms will have a much similair varied set up from easy mob to tough mobs.

Each buyer from the doom combo will have neverthless a very nice mini-CND

but then it maybe difficulte to remodel the fertilse station ...

Last edited:
GL~
Personally, I don't think the work involved in micro-managing individual dome managers, would be worth any perceived benefit in selling said domes seperate to each other and the asteroid.
Unless I'm mistaken, that'd mean ND would have to (until the deed is on-sold) distribute taxes, manage dome fert stations and account for fert usage either by collecting the cost from the dome owners themselves, or deducting the cost from their taxes.
:dunno:
I would just sell the deed and wipe my hands of it all.

I thought CND was just a single deed - that's what was bought on the auction when it was launched, and what was placed on the auction this week. How is it possible to split that into separate domes?

hmm maybe it is because it is so big -> you can merge or extract single deed from the big deed ?

Sure, you have sold it against more than you asked for, so that's why you will be listing the domes separately. Sounds to me like nobody wants to buy it for this amount, and now you want to try to sell it in smaller pieces.

i guess there are deeds for all the domes, i know ND was going to trade the 100 apartment deeds and the few shop deeds after the sale so maybe he intends to do the same with the rest of the dome deeds after its sold on. the one on auction was listed as Asteroid Space resort Dome 1 on the deed itself...

I thought CND was just a single deed - that's what was bought on the auction when it was launched, and what was placed on the auction this week. How is it possible to split that into separate domes?

He got seperate deeds for all the apartments and shops that came with CND when bought on auction or else he could not of sold them. Since there are 4 fertilizer stations to manage those domes perhaps there is a seperate deed for each of those as well so he always had the potential to sell off the domes.

My thoughts anyway

Oink :scratch2: It's off auction now??
Hmms where to spent my freshly depo'ed 7M ped? :laugh:

jk mode off.

gl on the sale

Back