Question: At what level is Photonic Mayhem R1(L) Maxed?

Lizzy_ZA

Provider
Society
NBK Rangers
Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes
Hi Guys,

I am asking this since there is no data on Entropedia. I got myself a Photonic Mayhem R1(L) last night. I am 8.5 Laser Hit & 6.5 Laser Dmg. According to Entropedia the required lvl is 5 for both Hit and Dmg.

When I equip it, the progress window show I am only at 36% of maxing it.

I have a Breer M2a(L) as well, that has a required lvl of 3.8 for and maxed at 8.1. If I equip that I think I am on 60 or 70% of maxing it.

Anyone know what lvl the Photonic Mayhem R1(L) is maxed? I dont want to use it till I have maxed it.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I am asking this since there is no data on Entropedia. I got myself a Photonic Mayhem R1(L) last night. I am 8.5 Laser Hit & 6.5 Laser Dmg. According to Entropedia the required lvl is 5 for both Hit and Dmg.

When I equip it, the progress window show I am only at 36% of maxing it.

I have a Breer M2a(L) as well, that has a required lvl of 3.8 for and maxed at 8.1. If I equip that I think I am on 60 or 70% of maxing it.

Anyone know what lvl the Photonic Mayhem R1(L) is maxed? I dont want to use it till I have maxed it.

Hi!

The general rule is required level + 5 to max it. So in this case I'd say you would need level 10 in both Laser Hit and Dmg to max it. There are exceptions like the breer M2a where it's not +5 to max tho.

Ah thanks for that, appreciate it.

Back