Question: At what point should one start turning in tokens for agility

At what range would you turn in agility tokens?

• As soon as they land in my inventory

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • 70+

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • 80+

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 90+

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • 100+

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 110+

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

melander

Old Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Zweshi Xavier Maccoy
Hey guys and gals

Im looking for peoples opinion on when its a good idea to start turning in agility tokens for agility points. Im sitting on 73 agility at the moment and gains have slowed down significantly, although i mostly hunt noob level mobs so that might be a factor. My gut feeling is to get my agility up to about 85-90 naturally before starting to turn in tokens for additional points.

Whats your opinion?

Best regards
Zweshi

It just depends what your goal is.

If you think it's slow now...

My last 110 kPEDs total output bumped my agi from 89.47 to 89.76.

I plan on waiting until around 95 so i end up over 100, but that means years at this rate so who knows.

FWIW i heard it barely moves over 100, so I doubt any new players are going to be able to reach 110 without lots of tokens, making that poll option a bit superfluous.

Hunting mobs that hit you a lot (CP, etc) moves the agi a lot faster due to the gains from evader. I haven't been doing that recently but i've definitely seen it in the past.

Last edited:
I am sitting at 84 and thinking I should wait until at least 90 which will still be a bit away.

I don't know if I could hold out much longer than that before using them.

Id like to have 500-100 agility tokens by then, not sure if even possible without adding new missions or completing the ridiculously expensive missions.

At this rate I should have at least 500 agility tokens by 90 no problem, plus probably my children will have children by then..

85-90. 85 is pretty reachable, after that will depend on your patience.

I had 100.25 agi when I had 227.x hp
Got 9 agi from quests..
Gained the last .75 agi & had to grind to 267 hp, you do the math :D

Last edited:
I started doing agility missions at 78 agility. Im now at 93 and still plenty to do to take me above 100 :wtg:

Hey guys and gals

Im looking for peoples opinion on when its a good idea to start turning in agility tokens for agility points. Im sitting on 73 agility at the moment and gains have slowed down significantly, although i mostly hunt noob level mobs so that might be a factor. My gut feeling is to get my agility up to about 85-90 naturally before starting to turn in tokens for additional points.

Whats your opinion?

Best regards
Zweshi

I am at 120.7 in agility and gains have slowed down a lot i Think for me to get 121 in agility would be about 30.000 skill Points of agility in the chat window and i had 90 in agility when i started with this tokens.

I am sitting at 84 and thinking I should wait until at least 90 which will still be a bit away.

I don't know if I could hold out much longer than that before using them.

Id like to have 500-100 agility tokens by then, not sure if even possible without adding new missions or completing the ridiculously expensive missions.

At this rate I should have at least 500 agility tokens by 90 no problem, plus probably my children will have children by then..

Better to use them so fast you can because MA will sure do some nerfs on them as they use to do with the most here in the game.

It also depends on how much joy you are having in the universe. If you believe you will keep playing forever it's ok to stall some more.

Waiting for years and then insert them to find out your "addiction" is a bit over at the time; then you haven't enjoyed the extra attributes a lot ;p

I would insert any attribute as soon as I can, but I've issues with grinding stuff. Taking a longer time after all. My vote was when they land in my inventory.

ASAP.

From my understanding, Attributes have a linear dependency on the skills making them up, with extra points (like from tokens) on top. That is, any Attribute made up of x% of Skill x', and y% of Skill y', will still have the same relative increase-rate whether or not you have 0 or 100 points in that Attribute "on top" (or added to base-value if you like).

Provided that interpretation is correct, you should turn in any tokens for Attributes ASAP.

From my understanding, Attributes have a linear dependency on the skills making them up, with extra points (like from tokens) on top. That is, any Attribute made up of x% of Skill x', and y% of Skill y', will still have the same relative increase-rate whether or not you have 0 or 100 points in that Attribute "on top" (or added to base-value if you like).
I didn't understand a word. It's on Chinese, right? :scratch2:

In case u talking about attributes influence on some professions (eg evader, dodger), the effect is negligible. I wouldn't move my little finger for that reason, not to speak grinding whole missions.

Then again, if you want to be able to outrun Atrox Provider and most other avatars ingame... then save em up as long as u can.
Whatever u will decide, later u will think u did it too early. :yup:

even if I didn't though about that ever
I voted "As soon as they land in my inventory"
because that way I used to act :)

....and then I can figure out what made wrong LOL

ASAP.

From my understanding, Attributes have a linear dependency on the skills making them up,

Only health works that way

A lot of great points and info, cheers! will probably wait until 90pts before starting to turn in token rewards.

Best regards
Zweshi

Back