ATH Gazzurdite TI

Grats on your treasure hit.

I can only be happy for you but I am thinking black thoughts about my investment in some gazzurdite I need to supply :ahh:

I'm happy to hear it went to a serious miner :)

Gratzzzzzz

Ubber Gratz for that rare find, of course for an ATH..

Is that one we try to strike. I have maxxed my 212 and found 2 vast last time, but dont find anything else now, mining or hunting or crafting without the time and concentration needed. I thing this is important; investement and concentration on the task.

I lose on all. So I cannot afford that 213, have resell my 50 ped tt 212 to buy an OF105 and waiting for an opportunity to buy a 213. I cannot mine now, without some other resell, I like to mine so its hard to wait :(

Youre right, mining is the better in many way, I think that too.

Ty for information about your skills and tools used.

gratz - funny how everyone assumed you were a noob using an unamped noob tool when clearly that was not the case :rolleyes: :D

Your point being?
I was wondering myself because after seeing the pics (3 pieces of shogun on) I just had to assume the "worst". ;)

I am glad that it was not a 3 day old noob, because in my eyes thats just not fair to the people who do mine for hours each day.

P.S. I dont mine (much) so I have no reason to feel bad about this, au contraire: I'm glad that he got it now that I have read his post stating his skills & that he used an 03 amp and he deserves a +rep for getting it and a +rep for posting skills because he could have ignored the reply's asking for them.

Thanks alot for sharing skills and equip!

If id get one, and id posted it i would be assumed a n00b miner myself, as i only have my lovely Oj''s:yay:

Big Gratz,

And btw, I think this will get u to mineral sense:D

Might not harm to invest some of ur Ath in some prospecting and geo skills.

Best of luck with it

or on that Adapted OF 213(L) which strakkan put in auction :)

Your point being?
I was wondering myself because after seeing the pics (3 pieces of shogun on) I just had to assume the "worst". ;)

Ha ha, well the armor I do hunt in is fullshugun+a neme harness, I prettymuch leave the shogunon+fedora for looks, as I said Im no hunter :D

or on that Adapted OF 213(L) which strakkan put in auction :)

buzz has one in one of his shops in the emerald lake mall...

i would love a of-213 L but i didnt buy one when it was about+1000ped... now its like WHOOSH! *looks for wallet... **thinks it flew out window after seeing price***

and im only just at the skill lvl to begin using the 213... few more days of hard mining should do it.

(nice to know you mine for a living, makes your ATH seem more deserved. i dont know why, but it does :D )

Uber gratz!:wtg: :yay:

Luri

awwww now the price of gazz will go down! :( just joking gratz man!! Uber for Deathifier too gratz man!! :D

holý shit,nice :wtg:

Oooh! That was the first tower *and only tower* I ever saw when out mining :) And I got some nice likkle finds around that area so congrats and thanks for the marker :p

Nice find GRATZ :)

So what level miner are you now? =)
Quite curious, we were about the same level on prospecting when you got the ATH.

Woooooooooooooooow :eek::eek::eek:

That is one hell of HOFATH :yay::yay::yay:

Rest in peace ATH,

crazy how fast it got sunk:scratch2:

Spent it all already?!
Well I bet you have some nice new toys from it still eh? :D

Ha! i saw that coming from a mile away with all the low hofs in the last few days:silly2:

GRatz:)

shoulda been mine tho ;)

Big ATH Gratz on your find :wtg::yay::wtg:

Good going

that freaking amount of peds wont pop up in my screen :( But a HUGE gratz for it Mate ;)

big gratz :)

hope that loot will pick up again now...

Back