ATH Miner for hire

Nick Co0Lio

Mature
Hello guys!

My name is Nicolas Squall Lionheart and I am ATH #67 I believe.
Here's why I am posting:
When I hit it, I withdrew because I had some financial problems IRL, and now I have returned and haven't got PED to mine.

What I am offering: my services, my experience and my skills if anybody wants to finance my mining.
I have been in game for years, so I have no intention to steal anything, and I am an all-rounder (planet and indoor mining).

In the past I had a financer: this person provided amps-bombs-gear, and I mined like crazy for him. Everything I got went to him as long as no profit was made. When profit came, i paid all my negative (what I owed) and then the profit was split 60(him)-40(me).

Are you interested? I love the game and want to get another ATH. I've had 5 towers in total, so I know I can.
What do I get out of this? Skills and hopefully a small profit.
You? Well, you can tell me what to mine, where and how... so you can test results based on my skills, knowing my avatar can HOF big. Also you will lose 0 ped long term AND profit.

Thanks for reading and hope you will help me keep my dream alive!
Let's ubber :D

Nicolas long time I didnt saw you in game :yay: Welcome back mate and I am glad to hear u solved ur RL issues and u have more time to play EU, see u in game and GL with your mining service

Thanks

Thanks bro! Hope you are doing well :D
Yea, I came back a few days ago, hoping to stay now :D

Great to see you back :)

All the best and have some nice mining trips

Only Level 13 Amps? :laugh:

Good to see you back. If you're looking for another Improved Excavator, the prices haven't been too bad lately. The one you sold me definitely nudged a few of my runs into the green in the last year.

Back