Atrax Beach: For rent!

Einstein

Elite
Society
GD
Hellllooooo everybody!
As some of you might know I'm the owner a little piece of land called Atrax Beach.
Atrax Beach used to be one of the more succesfull and profitable Land Areas ingame, but the last year I seriously lacked the time and motivation to keep the land in the picture with events, etc etc.
This has caused to a traxdrop from about 150-200 ped/day, to about 20-40 ped/day atm.

Because of this and in a push to try and restore Atrax Beach to it's former glory, I'm looking to rent it out.

How will this work.

I will start to rent it out with 1 month (30 days) contracts.
Offers can be made in this thread or by pm.
All taxes will be delivered to you on a daily or weekly basis, with screenshots.
All land maintenance costs will be paid by me.
Tax settings can be changed (max 5%).
Maturity and density settings can be changed. Small changes will be paid by me, for larger changes costs will be divided and discussed.

Atrax Beach has currently 6 DNA samples.
2 Allophyl DNA samples, 0 maturity, 0 density
3 Atrax DNA samples, low-medium maturity, high density
1 Atrax DNA sample, 0 maturity, 0 density

Tax: 3.9%

Tax is between 20-40 ped/day atm. Before vu 10.0 it was at about 150 ped/day. During events it used to be 250 ped/day. Best month ever was first month of the 500 globals = 10k ped event, 1000 ped/day tax.

I think since vu 10.0 it is harder to organise really popular events, there is a lot of competition from other land owners and FPC, so I doubt a little bit these figures are reachable at the moment. I do think 150-200ped/day with a good event should be doable.

If you have any additional questions, fire away.

If there are any aspiring LA owners out there, I think this is a great chance for you to test your abilities. Low risk, potentially high reward.

Start bid for one month (30 days) is 1500 ped.
No buy-out.
Minimum increment: 100 ped.

Auction will run for 1 week, from now. If there are last minut biddings, auction will last till 12 hours after latest bid.

The 30 day rent period can start up to 1 week after you've won the auction.

Rental fee has to be paid up front.

Current bid: 1600 PED

Last edited:
Reactions: Meg
I'll bid 1500.

soo

So if I just rent it out for 1500 ped... not do much... I'm guaranteed to loose about half my money?

So if I just rent it out for 1500 ped... not do much... I'm guaranteed to loose about half my money?

:laugh: Just like every other activity in Entropia. Except I've already bid 1500.

Yes :yay:

Offcourse if you create a couple nice events, profit should be possible :)

free bump for the awesome LA that's only one tp jump from Omegaton. (note to high bidder: Several of us shop owners in Omegaton would probably be happy to work with you to try selling things that are compatible with what you are doing with the LA that month)

(A very nice idea - a nice area to see in action and a good way to go about it when time is in short supply. Some rep for a great idea:))

5 days to go!

Top bid still 1500 PED :D

Thanks for the nice bumps :yay:

Thats a very cool idea Einstein. If even I had some spare times ... I would have rented it. Good luck.

1600 . . . . . .

Will you be posting any final profit loss screenies of each monthly rental?

The reason I ask is because this may encourage others to take up the monthly rental option if they see that it is possible to profit if some effort is put into making an event.

Subscribed...;)

Will you be posting any final profit loss screenies of each monthly rental?

The reason I ask is because this may encourage others to take up the monthly rental option if they see that it is possible to profit if some effort is put into making an event.

Subscribed...;)
I will discuss this with the the renter, but I will probably post a little estimate of the average tax revenue that month in my next rental thread.

I got my first global at Atrax Beach! :thumbup:

always asked myself why do you have theese Baby atraxes on that beach- cause i wanted to hunt atrax stalker soo badly for forerippers and such stuff :laugh:

but please dont do it now, i chipped out already :ahh:

Subscribing, if this opportunity is still availible in the winter when i have the time i would try this.

Nice idea

2 days to go!!!!

BTW if anyone wants to bid and wants to do drastic changes on the land, please inform me before the end of the auction!!

Please outbid ME!!!!

well withdraw your bid if you don't wanna bid!

I wont withdraw my bid, that is not very fair. But i do hope someone outbids me atleast :yay::ahh:

hehe
Someone outbid Syntaxtc!!!

not alot of time left :silly2:

I wont withdraw my bid, that is not very fair. But i do hope someone outbids me atleast :yay::ahh:

Seems that nobody outbid you :D

Auction finished!

If Syntaxtc decides to withdraw his bid, SnowLeopard will be the winner

After reconsidering my current bid and position. Lack of time and dedication to making this work would cost me, so in saying that i would like to withdraw my bid.

Congrats SnowLeopard!

Sorry for the hassles

Regards,
Show

If my good mate Showtek cannot continue with his offer I am more than happy to take it on for his offer of 1600ped (didnt want to outbid a friend) :)

SnowLeopard, I've PMed you a few times before about your awesome inventory tree sorting website. If you need me to give a shout out to a few shop owners in Omegaton, just give me a hollar and I'll see what I can do. Also, if shopkeepers are not in the deal, I can let you "rent" mine for 3k. I'll just hold the collateral til you bring the sk back... of course, you could probably buy one for cheaper then that - but it won't be as sexy! ;)

If my good mate Showtek cannot continue with his offer I am more than happy to take it on for his offer of 1600ped (didnt want to outbid a friend) :)

I'll check with SnowLeopard he's ok with that. As I said in my previous post, if Showtek withdraws, Snow will be the winner. So it's up to him to decide :)

I spoke with SnowLeopard, and he is willing to let you be the winner of the auction!

Please let me know when you would like to start your rental period ;D

Back