Atrax Beach: The Iron Version (With prizes)

The maturity is taking a long time to come down, I don't think the slider has moved in a week. Is this normal?

The maturity is taking a long time to come down, I don't think the slider has moved in a week. Is this normal?

Yea it is going quite slow, if I remember correctly it goes down 12 IP points/day. And there are about 600 IP points left before the maturity is 0.
So it might take still a little over a month.

Maturity is now down to provider-guardian-dominant it seems.

Yea it is going quite slow, if I remember correctly it goes down 12 IP points/day. And there are about 600 IP points left before the maturity is 0.
So it might take still a little over a month.

Maturity is now down to provider-guardian-dominant it seems.

I thought that if you unlocked the sliders then IP were no longer consumed by it - so if I understand it correctly, your IP points will decrease due to the density sliders but the maturity decline will not be affected by the remaining IP points and will continue at the same pace as if you had none.

I thought that if you unlocked the sliders then IP were no longer consumed by it - so if I understand it correctly, your IP points will decrease due to the density sliders but the maturity decline will not be affected by the remaining IP points and will continue at the same pace as if you had none.
Yea what I meant is, normally locked maturity consumes 12IP points/day. However now that it is unlocked, it will not consume what is left in the fertilizer station but it will consume the points that i used to increase the maturity in the first place.
If i would force the maturity to 0, it would cost me about 600 IP atm. Now however it will automaticly decrease with 12 IP/day meaning it will take a little over 40 days to become 0.

Btw some might have seen that i'm planning to sell Atrax Beach. This sale will have no effect on the ongoing event ;)

Btw some might have seen that i'm planning to sell Atrax Beach. This sale will have no effect on the ongoing event ;)

Thanks for the assurance :)

A few more:

Last edited:
Thought I already posted this, maybe I put it in wrong thread.

Anyway, 5k done and +1 agility

A couple more:

Thought I already posted this, maybe I put it in wrong thread.

Anyway, 5k done and +1 agility

Gratz!!!
500 ped on the way :)

Only prize left is 1500 ped :eyecrazy: for 10k Atrax. Will slither take this one too?
Or will someone else show up to snatch the prize away!!

3,4,5,6,7 and 8

Last edited:
Back