Atrax Beach

Merry Christmas from the Atrax Beach staff (Mr and Miss Starkas, Me) to all the hunters and miners at Atrax Beach and also a little bit to the other people!

:cheer:

I just spent an hour and 30K ammo here... Fn awsome skills... loot ran about 60-65%... I'll be back again soon... thanks for the tip!

*Added=
Second 30K on ammo... Great Skills again.. noticed I get a bit of Attribute gains here also (Agility). Loot ran 83% this time which is much better.

*(2) Added=
Third 30K on ammo... Loot ran 124%!!! W/ Global 116 PED on Atrax Provider

Total 3 trips-
Loot ran 90% of ammo... with the massive skill gains this would have to be one of the best low/mid-level Mob hunting area in the game.

I need to slow down and take one Atrax at a time.. my armor decay went back up since hunting here.

We were talking about Atrax Beach on a hunting thread... I thought I would move this over to this thread.

wow
it's great to see you get such an amazing skills at Atrax Beach :)

It seems atrax beach got hit by a little bug and the DNA settings opened up, causing the spawn and maturity to reduce!

Luckily this is solved now, any feedback is always appreciated :)

I had an 800p HoF at the beach last night, so I'd say everything is just fine. :)

w000t, because i live abroad and my laptop was stolen i couldn't login to EU for over 2 months, but now i got a new laptop so Atrax Beach is back on track.

Shopkeeper is refilled, will soon start examaning the poll and decide for the future of Atrax Beach.

Keep on hunting

Guys, would 2x0 axes make good enough weppons to slice up the Atrax in this LA?

(as atm i`m skilling LB and i`m wondering if i get my ghost set up + 2x0 axes would thy do enough dmg ?)

TY.

As long as you don't take too many at once, I don't think there should be any problem ;)
Give it a try.

It will cause big decay on the armor so I can advice you to only take on at a time by tagging them one by one with a rifle, or else I'd use a faster sword like a katsuichi.

Regards,

Zilly

Btw, Atrax Beach rules ;)

Hmm i guess the spawn of the new dna is east of your la. Major spawn there, don't know if you get taxes of it though. I won't hunt there till i know it's good.
Got my first hof since 7 months there, so i guess i'll be camping here more :yay:

I was wondering if the spawns there have been fixed? last time i was there, i hada hard time finding any atrax and they were allmost all youngs with a few matures.

I was wondering if the spawns there have been fixed? last time i was there, i hada hard time finding any atrax and they were allmost all youngs with a few matures.

It's all back to normal now.

Back